Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Second update today~ You probably noticed that I've added two more Nancy Drew topics. Since I've been looking at them today, I realized that I'd missed that last two releases! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 3253339202

I finally got the info for the FEATURED GAME up, so check that out if you've got the time Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 364988687
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:33 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends, which is brought to us by the same people who created Hotel, the Millennium Secrets games, Annabel, and Sinister City. I'm reading that it's adventure-heavy, not surprising considering the games JetDogs Studios tends to release, and good news for me, since I love this kind of gameplay. The Daily Deal is Peggle Deluxe, which I've yet to try, but the series has been recommended to me many times, so maybe it's about time to do so Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 981981812

The Standard Edition of Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines is now available at iWin, and the new episode of Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding is out at GameHouse.

I'll be posting GOG's Weekend Promo information in just a few minutes, but for now, Happy Gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:16 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the standard edition of Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit. The DD is a love-it or hate-it game, Twisted Lands 2: Insomniac. I'm in the love-it camp, and $2.99 is a great deal for it Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 981981812

In addition, it's a BONUS PUNCH WEEKEND at Big Fish, so if you're planning on getting any games, now's a good time! Be sure to follow my link above and read about the changes they've made in the program!

We have two new releases at GameHouse. Ubongo: Puzzle Adventure, which is a combination of board game(?) and tangrams, and Ghost Whisperer, which is an IHOG-lite(?)

iWin's release today is eXperiment, a story-driven match-3. Also at iWin today is a special deal on TM Spooky Mall, which you can get "for as low as $3.49" Not sure what the details are, but worth checking out if you've been wanting it. Offer good through October 10th.

In other news, you might have noticed that I added a topic for Deponia yesterday, and might wonder what it is. Deponia is a new adventure game made by the same people who brought us The Whispered World, so I wanted to be sure that we had a place for it here. Speaking of which, I now notice I've been remiss and didn't add a topic for TWW, so I'll be sure to remedy that later today Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 2981382511 Deponia is on sale at GOG through Thursday, so you might want to check that out!

Don't miss out on the Awakening: The Dreamless Castle FREE for PC/Mac promo at Big Fish. Even if you already have it for PC, you can get the Mac version and get a punch out of it.

That's all for now. Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Only a couple of things to report, portal-wise today.

Big Fish's TGT, The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus is getting mixed reviews. Many people LOVE it, and then there are those who aren't liking it at all. I'll definitely be trying it for myself .Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 364988687 The Daily Deal is Unsolved Mystery Club 2: Ancient Astronauts. I don't know HOW I'd missed having a topic for it, but it's here now Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 981981812 I haven't played the game through yet, but I liked the demo enough that I bought the CE, so I must have enjoyed it! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 597951271

iWin has now released the Standard Edition of Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix.

Now, you may be wondering why there have been so many posts since yesterday. This is because I finally got around to posting Cordia's Game Reviews. She gave me permission to do this ages ago! haha Cordia's reviews are really great, I'm happy to have them here on the site. Thanks, Cordia! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 1626129382

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:42 am

iWin now has Ghost Whisperer available, while Big Fish's new offering is a match-3, Safari Quest. Their DD is Bookworm Deluxe, a game that's definitely worth $2.99 if you enjoy word games, as I do Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 364988687

A shocking (to me) release at GameHouse today. They now have Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum at their site. Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 3772091645 This game sells for $19.99 everywhere else I looked, so $6.99 is an amazing price!

Alawar has a new 50% off game, this one being My Farm Life 2.

There have been so many changes in Glitch lately that anyone who's been away from the game for a long period is going to be shocked when they come back. If you didn't get in on the beta yet, I still have some invites available Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 2981382511 Just PM me or post here to get one Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 2981382511

Happy Gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:34 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Boutique Boulevard, a TM that's getting fairly good reviews. The DD is Banana Bugs, which is an arcade-puzzle game. It's getting a full 5-star rating, and it looks cute, so if you enjoy this kind of game, it's definitely worth checking out Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 2981382511

I neglected to mention that the COTW at BF is Millennium Secrets 2: Roxanne's Necklace. This one is an adventure-lite - not one hidden object scene to be seen. I enjoyed my demo of the first one, but haven't tried this one.

GameHouse is showing the new chapter of Emily out today, but I wonder if this is a mistake? The new episodes have always come out on Fridays, previously, so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm not at home, so I can't double-check at the moment.

Alawar now has Atlantis. Mysteries of Ancient Inventors available at their site, and iWin has released the Collector's Edition of Dark Dimensions 2: Wax Beauty.

Don't miss out on the newest free game at GOG: Get Realms of Arcania 1 +2 FREE from GOG! Fill out a short, painless survey, and get the games for free Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 981981812

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Hello, all Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 364988687 Bit of a late start for me today, not feeling that great.

SO, what's new in the gaming world, you ask? Not a whole lot! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 580207494 Big Fish's new release is a large file adventure, Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper. I've no topic for it yet (I think Snicker) but I'll be adding the Sherlock Holmes LFA topics if I don't have them here yet. The DD is one I just added a Cordia-review on, Insaniquarium! Cordia has high praise for the game, and what great timing for me/us to check it out! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 2520623126

iWin's new release is Match Gems Evolved, which looks to be a bubble-shooter-type game.

GameHouse has released a new Premium Edition game, and this one is a Match-3. It looks like you get to improve your grounds, à la Farmscapes, but that's where the similarity ends. The gameplay looks intriguingly different, so I will be giving this one a try - probably at BF, where they have it in SE Wink You can find the game here: Citadel Arcanes

There was a small mystery yesterday regarding Emily's Wonder Wedding, and thanks to govegirl, the mystery has been solved! We're now getting episodes twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays. Happy day for me, as it means I'll get the whole game faster and will finally be able to play it Happy bounce

I believe that's it for now! Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 am

Alawar has a new game out today - Stick Linky. This is a brain teaser that looks rather reminiscent of World of Goo.

Out at GameHouse today is the standard edition of Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines.

Big Fish has now released the CE of The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance. They have a special promo where if you buy this CE today, you can get either or both of the standard editions of the previous games for $2.99 each. Just use the coupon code AGENCY. The Daily Deal is Triazzle Island, a tangram puzzle game, which I own, but have yet to play Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 3286387481

There's a new match-3 at iWin today, and it looks intriguing. The Forgotten Kingdoms is a non-linear Match-3 / strategy game, and I'm looking forward to trying it.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 am

At GameHouse today there is a new game bundle, the Hidden Object Fun 10-in-1 Bundle. Funny, because two of the games are adventures! They have also released the next episode of Emily's Wonder Wedding (of course, it's Friday! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 364988687)

iWin has now released the standard edition of Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart.

Realore made a late release of the much-anticipated Northern Tale yesterday, and it's definitely one to check out if you enjoy TM-Builders!

Big Fish's TGT is a wonderful gem of a card game, The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire. If you enjoyed Faerie Solitaire, you're sure to love Emerland! It's fantastic so far, and I will post a review later today.

The Agency of Anomalies sale is still going on, but it will end soon, so if you want those first two games for $2.99 each, now's the time to strike. Just scroll up one post to get the details.

It looks like there's no weekend promo at GOG, but instead a week-long promo! I will be posting that info later today.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 am

At iWin is a new hidden object game by the name of Dreams From the Past. I'm really liking the graphics on this one, so hopefully it'll be a good one!

GameHouse now has Legends of Solitaire: The Lost Cards available, though after trying Emerland yesterday (fantastic! Find my review HERE), I know I won't be trying Legends any time soon Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 3286387481

The standard edition of Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty is now available at Big Fish, and the Daily Deal is another SE, Timeless: The Forgotten Town.

Both GameHouse and Big Fish are having featured-developer sales, and I've posted the info in the appropriate sections. Of course, you can find them most easily simply by looking at today's active topics Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 2981382511

Today is also the last day of the The Agency of Anomalies sale at Big Fish. Scroll up to the previous two posts if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 am

Good morning, all! Sunny Just a couple of things to report at the moment:

iWin now has Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past available, though they're just calling it "Suburban Mysteries". Not sure why, but since the plot is the same, I'm guessing they're the same game Elk grin

Big Fish's new Collector's Edition is Margrave 4: The Blacksmith's Daughter. I'm really excited about this one, as Margrave 3: The Curse of the Severed Heart is one of my favorite games! The first two games in the series are distinguished as being different by a bit of a name change: Margrave Manor. The Margrave Manor games are endless hidden object scenes, though I played the second one all the way through just to see the story unfold Wink

The Daily Deal is Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean, a Gardenscapes-esque hidden object game where you are finding items to sell at the market in order to fix up your underwater orphanage grounds.

That's it for now, though the other portals could have something later in the day. You never know~

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:38 am

We have quite the variety of games today!

Adelantado Trilogy: Book 1, a strategy/builder is now out at Big Fish, and the Daily Deal is a match-3, Cursed House. Katy12250 posted a great review for this over at the Diving Bell HERE - just scroll down to the first post.

The Catch of the Week is one of my personal IHOG favorites, Twisted Lands 1: Shadow Town. Love the game, love the series, but keep in mind that a lot of people were so confused by the story that they can't stand these games! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 580207494 My review is HERE if you need any help deciding. Of course for $2.99... How can you go wrong? hehe

Now at GameHouse is a game called Daily Mah Jong. If you enjoy Mahjong, there are over 600 levels and 40 tile sets, symbols, backgrounds and music.

Top Secret Finders is now available at iWin. This IHOG got some pretty good ratings at Big Fish, but of course, I haven't tried it yet Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 3286387481 What else is new? Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 597951271

That's it for now! Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:52 am

The TGT at Big Fish today is the match-3 game Heaven and Hell. We also have a soft release, the RPG Shining Plume 2. The DD is a marble popper, Zuma's Revenge - Adventure.

Yesterday GH released it, and today iWin has Daily Mah Jong.

Speaking of GameHouse, today they've released Old Clockmaker's Riddle, which is a match-3 / puzzle game. It's Tuesday, so they've also released the newest episode of Emily's Wonder Wedding.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:08 am

The game releases are easy to report today, because iWin, Big Fish, and GameHouse all have the same game: Monopoly.

Big Fish's DD is Create A Mall, and yet AGAIN, I forgot to mention the Catch of the Week on Monday! The COTW is Twisted Lands 1: Shadow Town. This is a love-it or hate-it series, and I for one love it! Find my review HERE.

Also at BF is a special deal on the super-popular Plants vs. Zombies. Get it for $3.99 using the coupon code PLANTS. This deal expires on the 20th (that's tomorrow!)

Alawar didn't go with the the same old thing the other portals are doing (Monopoly), and instead have released Running Sheep: Tiny Worlds, which is a puzzle-arcade game.

There's a new Humble Bundle out, and I'll be posting that info shortly Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 364988687

Happy Gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:19 am

The TGT at Big Fish today is the eagerly anticipated Dark Parables 4: The Red Riding Hood Sisters. It seems to be living up to the usual Blue Tea standards, as it already has a full 5-star rating. There's a soft release of JiPS: Jigsaw Ship Puzzles, and the Daily Deal is the straight-HOG Escape the Emerald Star.

Big Fish is offering another TGT-bundle deal: Buy the TGT (Dark Parables 4) and get any or all of the previous Dark Parables games for $2.99 each - use code SISTERS.

PuppetShow 4: Return To Joyville is now available at iWin, while GameHouse has released Jar of Marbles II: Journey to the West.

We have a new hidden object game at Playrix today, Secrets of Power: Alexander the Great.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:47 am

The Collector's Edition of Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel is now out at iWin, while the standard edition of the adventure-lite Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga is out at Big Fish.

Also at Big Fish is the soft release of a new classic-style RPG - Sylia. I was surprised to see that it's already getting a full 5-star rating from the reviewers, but I'm always happy to see RPG's scoring well Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 364988687 The Daily Deal is Farm Mania 2.

GameHouse has Episode 15 of Emily's Wonder Wedding, plus Cut the Rope, "a fabulous challenge based on the hit mobile game."

Alawar now has Dream Builder: Amusement Park available, and I'm working on the thread for the new GOG weekend promo as we speak.

Happy Gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn. Reports are pretty good, though I saw reports of it being short-ish and on the easy side. Still, it looks like it's well worth demoing. Big smile Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story is the Daily Deal, and definitely worth the $2.99! I just finished this game last week, so if you like, check out my review HERE.

Also at Big Fish is a new weekend promo, with all PopCap games being $3.99 each by using the coupon code POPCAP. Find all of the PopCap games that BF carries HERE.

iWin now has Inbetween Land available, and GameHouse has added Dream Builder: Amusement Park.

I think that's all for now! Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 am

The TGT at Big Fish today is The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle. The daily deal is The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice, a game which I tried a couple of years ago, and didn't enjoy. I remember that it has beautiful graphics and seemed to be short on story, but the main reason I didn't like it is that I simply don't enjoy straight FROG's.

Twisted Lands 3: Origin is now out at iWin. This is the game that brought me back to casual games after an 8-month hiatus, and I loved it. Oh, look... another personal preference, imagine that! :lol:

That's all I have to report! Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 am

'Morning, all!

Big Fish's new release for the day is Amusement World! It's scoring a full four stars over there - surprising to me, as it is a bright and cheery game (from the looks of it). Haven't tried it yet (imagine that! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 765500672), but it looks like a good one to demo.

The Daily Deal is Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers, and wonder of wonders, I've remembered to check the Catch of the Week on Monday for a change! Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea is a really good game that I believe did not get enough attention when it was released. I REALLY enjoyed it, from the gorgeous graphics to the gameplay to the story. This is definitely one to check out for $2.99!

GameHouse now has the brain-teaser Sticky Linky, and iWin has released the HOPA Fairy Tales: Iridescence Village. Looks interesting, but then, I'm always interested in games that arrive completely unexpectedly. I can't even find anything about who developed this game. Well, huh! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 981981812

I have a new Featured Game in mind, and it's an oldie, but definitely was ahead of its time. I've reinstalled it to get some screens for banners, and will reveal as soon as I'm able to get that done.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:16 am

Big Fish's new release is E.P.I.C.: Wishmaster Adventures. The Daily Deal is the super-popular Peggle Nights, which I have yet to try! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 449107794

The newest game at GameHouse is World's Greatest Temples Mahjong. This has some beautiful artwork, and looks like a good one to try if you enjoy mahjong. There is also the newest episode of Emily's Wonder Wedding. FYI, GameHouse is recommending that you re-download the game to fix some issues that some were experiencing.

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper, and Alawar has released a new platform game by the name of Piggly. Looks like a 3-D-esque Sonic the Hedgehog, but with a pig! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 580207494 Very cute~

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:52 am

The TGT at Big Fish, Dreams From the Past, is getting almost universally slammed, but there is one reviewer who gave it high marks. I'm really interested to see what players here have to say about it, and will definitely try it for myself... at some point Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 580207494

Unlike the TGT, the soft release, Astral Towers, currently has a full 5-star rating. Interestingly enough, when I was looking for info on this card game, I found that it is also available as an online game through GamersGate and the official Astral Towers site. Check out the thread for links.

The Daily Deal is one of the very popular Mystery PI series, Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove. I never have made game threads for this series... huh!

GameHouse and iWin have both now released the standard edition of Eternal Journey: New Atlantis.

I'll be posting GOG's special 24-hour deal in just a moment, so keep an eye out for that Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 2981382511

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:52 am

Bunches of stuff to report today Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 3026146359

At Big Fish we have the third installment in a series, Haunted Halls 3: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore. It currently has a 5-star rating, so the reviewers are loving it! There is another soft release today, Vegas Penny Slots 3. The Daily Deal is (I believe) a straight HOG - Vacation Quest: Australia. It's getting great reviews, so it looks like a good one to check out Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 364988687

iWin has just released Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics at their site, and Alawar has put out a new time management game, Age of Adventure: Playing the Hero. The description sounds a bit like Jack of All Tribes, which I loved, but the screens remind me more of Royal Envoy. Ah well, whichever way it goes, it looks like fun!

GameHouse now has RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack. I'm betting we'll be seeing the first in the series there, soon Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 3 981981812

Last of all, today's special deal at Steam is Worms Crazy Golf for $2.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 am

Unlike yesterday, not much going on at the portals today.

Big Fish has the SE of Awakening 4: The Skyward Castle, and the daily deal is Youda Survivor.

GameHouse has now released Twisted Lands 3: Origin, and iWin has the SE of Infected: The Twin Vaccine.

Alawar has a new 50% off game, and GOG has a new weekend promo, and that information has been posted in the proper threads.

The Daily Deal at Steam is The Binding of Isaac for $1.24, or $1.49 with the soundtrack.

For now, happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:05 am

OK, now GameHouse has the SE of Infected: The Twin Vaccine. It would be so much more efficient (for me, haha) if the portals would release the SE's on the same day! Silly face

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen.

The TGT at Big Fish is Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening. I was shocked when I looked it up on Gamezebo to see that the game was made by GameHouse! OH! When I double-checked at the Diving Bell Pub, I found that it was actually made by HitPoint Studios, which makes much more sense Wink Either way, this is an older game - from March, 2011. Apparently not terribly difficult, but "chock full" of puzzles.

The Daily Deal is an "oldie", too, from January, 2011. The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure is actually one I hadn't heard of before (shock!), but it's gotten some pretty good reviews over at BF. According to one reviewer, the graphics are "stunning", and the scenes are panoramic - meaning you have to scroll to find some items. It seems to be a straight HOG, that "doesn't require much thinking", but sometimes ya need a good game to zone out on Belly laugh

Big Fish is running a weekend promo, with all Orneon games half off... including the CE's! OH! Find the games by Orneon HERE, and be sure to use the promo code, ORNEON.

All of the Silent Hunter games are on sale for 70% off this weekend at Gamer's Gate.

Last up is Steam's Daily Deal. Get Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers for $5.99...
    or you could get it (and three additional games) for $2.99 in the Indiefort Bundle. Whistle

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:15 pm

I'm really late posting today! Right after I posted about the Mortimer Beckett Complete Premium Series at GameHouse, we had a power surge, and it killed my battery backup! OH! By the time I found a power bar to plug everything into, it was time for me to leave to visit my sister. I just got back a bit ago Silly face

Oh, speaking of the bundle deals, I've moved the Bundled Games forum to a more convenient location on the board, right underneath the Adventure Games section. It was too out of the way where it was, and let's face it, it doesn't really qualify as a sale when they're bundled like this every day Wink

So, not a whole lot to report today. The TGT at Big Fish is Sable Maze: Sullivan River, which is brought to us by the folks who created Dark Dimensions 1: City of Fog and its sequel. City of Fog was excellent (haven't tried the sequel yet), so I have high hopes for Sable Maze. It's getting an almost 4.5 star rating, so the reviewers are liking it! As a bonus, get Sable Maze for only $9.99 when you use the coupon code MAZE.

The Daily Deal is Exorcist, a game which I really enjoyed. Definitely worth $2.99 Wink See my review HERE.

iWin now has the Standard Edition of Secrets of the Dark 2: Eclipse Mountain. I enjoyed the first one, but haven't tried this one, yet.

Steam's Daily Deal is Toy Soldiers for $4.99, and that's all I have for you today Sunny

Happy gaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:22 pm