Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance

genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance Empty The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:42 am

The Agency of Anomalies: The Last Performance
    by Orneon - September, 2012

Series links: The Agency of Anomalies 1: Mystic Hospital, The Agency of Anomalies 2: Cinderstone Orphanage, The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance, The Agency Of Anomalies 4: Mind Invasion

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance Agency-of-anomalies-the-last-performance-ce_feature

Take on the task of exposing a secret brotherhood called The Seekers and save the performers of the theatre who became the brotherhood's victims in The Agency of Anomalies: The Last Performance.

As an agent of The Agency of Anomalies, help the performers restore their human form, return their paranormal powers and find out what happened to the theatre’s founder Patrizia Edelshtain.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay
    • Achievements
    • Collectable Items
    • Replayable Mini-games
    • Sketches

For the Standard Edition:

Click images to enlarge
     The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance Th_screen1  The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance Th_screen2 The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance Empty Re: The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:08 am

Oh Brother, What A Ride! 

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

This is third of the series surpasses even the excellent Cinderstone Orphanage. Its visuals and sounds can match any game out there, so please take it as a given that you’ll not be disappointed with any of the game’s artistry. I’m on a strict word limit here J. For the record, this is very like the other two, except we have silhouettes and lists for HOs, but still visited each 3 times. The puzzles are harder, and everything feels more original and alive.

I’m rather ‘over’ carnivals, and therefore was very pleasantly surprised with the originality of characters, their predicaments and their visuals, all were excellent and new.

That’s one reason I am so impressed with the game, the other was the new styled mini-games associated with each special ability you acquire. Both are exciting and different, visually appealing. It’s definitely a ‘must have’.

Bonus Content Review ***

The Strategy Guide, which I used only a couple of times, seems clear, stays where you left it, and gives you the location of the ‘secret objects’ aka collectibles at the end. There are 6 bonus mini games and 11 achievements. This was a beautiful game to look at, and for once I actually enjoyed the concept art.

The Bonus Adventure was not at all essential to the main game, and took me roughly one quarter of the time of the main game, but I skipped the puzzles in it, because I was too tired for them. There were more puzzles than in the main game, and you must uncover the solutions in layer after layer, which although it was done well, I got a bit tired of.

Would I buy the CE again? No, I think I’d have been just as happy with the SE

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 pm