Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

Saving and Retrieving GoW Teams

Deschutes

Saving and Retrieving GoW Teams Empty Saving and Retrieving GoW Teams

Post by Deschutes Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:21 pm

I am very new to GOW and am learning new things every day... and discovering more things to be curious about each day, too...

I finally noticed that each player only gets a limited number teams to use.... Since there are more situations requiring unique teams than the number of team slots, how do you save teams you want to use again, and how to you later, recover those teams to reuse as needed...

do you use some function of GOW or do you need to use a spreadsheet, or some other external program? 

thanks!!!

dechutes
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Saving and Retrieving GoW Teams Empty Re: Saving and Retrieving GoW Teams

Post by genkicoll Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:07 pm

First of all, Welcome! to the site!  I've moved your topic to the Gems of War area, but you should be able to find it easily.

In answer to your question, the higher we get in levels, the more team slots we will be awarded.  It's one of the perks of leveling your hero.  There are other ways to get team slots, such as purchasing Warbands and increasing your VIP level (VIP costs real money, though).

As for how I keep from losing teams, just take a look around this GoW area (scroll up to the top of this topic and click on the Gems of War link). Laugh  I have teams posted everywhere, because I have WAY more teams than team slots!

Pet rescues and special events have their own team slots that are for the event only so that you don't have to use your limited team slots for them.

Here is my Tiny Tutorials playlist so that you can scan through it to see if there's anything you want to know about: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoc5voir4v8Xsea9Oc7KfwmLozStDlp1E

There is a TON to learn in this game, so don't hesitate to ask questions!  That's what I'm here for Sunny
    georgie

Post by georgie Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:10 pm

I've got to the stage of the game where my focus is more on the underworld.
    Oh how I wish you could have two teams saved for each delve, a normal one and then a pure faction too.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:29 pm

georgie wrote:I've got to the stage of the game where my focus is more on the underworld.
    Oh how I wish you could have two teams saved for each delve, a normal one and then a pure faction too.

You are welcome to make a post in the delve area here: https://genkisgamegab.forumotion.com/t4076-gems-of-war-delves-and-faction-assaults
    to keep track of your teams.  Just edit the post whenever you want to add or remove info!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:55 pm