Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:21 am

Nothing much to report today. The TGT at Big Fish, Paris 1925, is getting some very mixed reviews. The one thing that every reviewer agrees on is that there are some very tiny objects to find! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 Sherlock-smiley The Daily Deal is Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines, a good game that I, personally, couldn't stand. It felt very predictable to me, and I didn't like the direction the story went. The Catch of the Week is Love
    Chronicles 2: The Sword and the Rose

GameHouse now has Amusement World! available, and iWin has Mahjong: World Contest.

That's about it! Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:19 am

GameHouse has now released the match-3 game Heaven & Hell - a game that has been getting pretty lackluster reviews over at BF. Also at GH is the newest episode of Emily's Wonder Wedding. You can now purchase the final installment of this game, and within a month, the full game should be released. Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 2520623126

iWin has now released Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch, and there's nothing new at Alawar today.

Big Fish's TGT is a new adventure game by Cateia, the people who brought us Hotel, Legend of Crystal Valley, Kaptain Brawe, and Tales From the Dragon Mountain: The Strix (among others Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 2981382511). Where Angels Cry is getting wonderful reviews from the adventure lovers, and poor reviews from those who had been expecting it to be an IHOG. Go figure Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3286387481

The Daily Deal is Ghost Town Mysteries: Bodie, and we do have a soft release today. Dream Tale: The Golden Key is a very cute-looking side-scrolling platform game, so if you enjoy the genre, it might be a good one to check out.

Steam's Daily Deal is Universe at War: Earth Assault for $5.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:03 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the physics-based puzzle game Lost Head. The Daily Deal is Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard, a game that I was really interested in, but which wouldn't work properly with my old computer. May be time to revisit it... Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 981981812

GameHouse now has the logic-based puzzle game Cardboard Castle. I love the graphics on this one Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 580207494

Alawar now has the super-old match-3 game Dress-Up Pups, and iWin now has the standard edition of Dark Dimensions 2: Wax Beauty.

Back with Steams DD after 10AM~ Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:47 am

GameHouse and Alawar have nothing new today (at least so far).

iWin now has Mystika, which is a "Match 3 with a touch of Hidden Object".

The TGT at Big Fish today is Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits. If you buy it today (with game credits or cash), you will get an extra punch on your October punch card. The Daily Deal is an actual true adventure game, Sherlock Holmes vs Arsene Lupin. $2.99 is an amazing deal for this game, and though it is an LFA, there is actually a demo version at BF for you to try Smile There is also a soft release today - War in a Box: Paper Tanks.

If you're looking to fill up your punch card, and don't have it already, you can get MCF Prime Suspects for $0.99 by using the code PRIME99.

Playrix has now released the Collector's Edition of Fishdom 3, as well as a Fishdom mega-pack (which includes the SE's of Fishdom 2 & 3).

Steam's Daily Deal is Gratituitous Tank Battles for $9.99

Happy Gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:09 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the standard edition of Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can, and there is also a soft release. Blender Express is an arcade game with a simple premise - catch the falling fruit with your blender, and avoid catching the rotten fruit.

The Daily Deal is one I've been meaning to get, Odysseus: Long Way Home. I enjoyed my demo time, and the graphics are gorgeous, so it's a good one to check out - especially for $2.99!

There's something weird going on with the COTW at Big Fish. If you had been planning on getting Love Chronicles 2: The Sword and the Rose, contact Customer Service, and they'll help get you straightened out.

GameHouse has the new episode of Emily's Wonder Wedding today, and a weekend promo! Get any game, including premium and platinum editions, for half off by using the code ROCK. Not valid on Emily's Wonder Wedding, however Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 2981382511 This includes the bundle packs and the super savers, so you can get games for as low as $1.50 each! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3772091645

Alawar now has Legends of Atlantis - Exodus again (I didn't realize it had been pulled!), and a new game in their 50% off bin. I'll add that info to the proper thread shortly.

iWin's new game is Lost in Night, a Match-3 that offers multiple modes of gameplay, as well as trophies Big smile

Steam's Daily Deal is the action-adventure Blades of Time for $14.99. The Limited Edition version is on sale for just a few dollars more.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:28 am

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show.

Late yesterday GameHouse released the oldie Lost Secrets: Bermuda Triangle. Nothing new today, but don't forget that all games at GH are half off for the next couple of days! Just be sure to use the coupon code ROCK.

Big Fish has now released the much-anticipated Farm Tribe 2. I need to try both number one and two! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 981981812 The Daily Deal is Love Story 2: The Beach Cottage. While I did not enjoy the first Love Story (Letters From the Past), I watched a friend play this one for a while, and it made me want to play it, myself Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 364988687

We have a BOGOweekend at Big Fish! Put two games in your cart, use the coupon code FEST, and get the second game for free Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 2520623126 (I love FREE stuff... can you tell? Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 765500672) Sadly, this does not apply to Collector's Editions.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 am

Only a couple of new things to report today:

The TGT at Big Fish today is Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville. It's getting pretty mixed reviews, but is still maintaining a 4-star rating. The DD is Grim Facade 1: Mystery of Venice.

iWin now has the standard edition of Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper, and there's nothing new at the other casual portals.

Steam's Daily Deal is Thief Collection, which includes three games, for $6.74.

There's a new RPG out at Amaranth and Aldorlea, Twilight of the Gods.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Not much to report today. iWin now has E.P.I.C.: Wishmaster Adventures, and GameHouse has now released Mahjong World Contest. Just a reminder that GH's 1/2 price game sale ends today!

Big Fish's TGT is Dark Arcana: The Carnival, which was scoring well when I checked it this morning, and the DD is The Scruffs 2: Return of the Duke. This is a quirky series, though I haven't played this one, yet. In other Big Fish news, today only you can get the Collector's Edition of Phantasmat for only $6.99 using the coupon code TRICK. I absolutely love this game - it's one of my favorites, and one I've played through at least 3 times (probably more). Of course, I was beta-testing it, but I did a full play-through after it was released, too Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 981981812

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:37 am

GameHouse now has Paris 1925 - Episode 1 - The Shadow of the Freak at their site. This is indeed the Paris 1925 that has been released at the other portals, and not a totally new game. Of course they also have the new episode of Emily's Wonder Wedding, as well.

Alawar now has Boutique Boulevard by Fugazo available. This would more accurately be termed a SIM, rather than a TM, as far as I can see.

iWin now has the match-3 Old Clockmaker's Riddle available. I'm not sure how I missed this one, originally. It's a Farmscapes-esque fix-the-town game - a genre that I find a lot of fun Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3026146359

Big Fish has something different today - a TM/HOG mixture: Farmington Tales. I'm not sure which is the primary focus, so for now I've put it in the Time Management section. The Daily Deal is Awakening 3: The Goblin Kingdom. This is a bright-and-cheery series that even the dark-and-eerie crowd loves, and if you don't have this one yet, now's a good time!

I forgot to mention the Catch of the Week yesterday, yet again :rolleyes: This week it is F.A.C.E.S., and if you don't have it yet, I recommend it. It's a very well-made game - definitely worth $2.99!

Steam's Daily Deal is the action/strategy game Babel Rising for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 am

No "new" games released in the casual world today. All of these games had been released at another portal, previously.

At GameHouse you will now find Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost. This is a very interesting adventure-lite, and one I'll be revisiting soon Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 2981382511

Vegas Penny Slots is now available at iWin.

Big Fish now has the match-3 Lost in Night, as well as a soft release of the straight-HOG Girls with Secrets. The Daily Deal is the road-builder TM My Kingdom for the Princess III. This is an excellent series, if you like the genre, and if you don't have this yet, now's the time!

At BF, and today only, you can get the Collector's Edition of Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden for $6.99. Nice! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 1404866550 Just use the coupon code TREAT to get this deal.

GOG's 24-hour Wednesday Deal is the Blackwell Bundle for $5.99.

Steam's Daily Deal is the Arcania + Gothic Pack for $12.49 (that's 75% off!)

Happy Gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:34 am

Hello, all Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3026146359 A couple of very interesting things to report today.

First off, both GameHouse and iWin have now released Boutique Boulevard.

Alawar has a very interesting-looking new Adventure-lite today, the Collector's Edition of Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town.

Big Fish has released the much-anticipated fourth installment of MT, and if you purchase the CE of Mystery Trackers 4: Four Aces today, you can also get any of the previous standard editions in the series for only $2.99 each by using the coupon code ACES. Just a note that you have to have the new CE and any/all of the SE's in your cart all at once for the code to work properly. This is a great series, and if you don't have the previous games, $2.99 each is a FANTASTIC price!

There is also a soft release today, which is a physics-based puzzle game. A Moon for the Sky has gotten slammed by the one reviewer who has chimed in at BF, but if you look at the review at Gamezebo, it's getting fairly good reviews.

The Daily Deal at BF is The Keepers: Lost Progeny - a highly-rated game which I haven't played yet Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3286387481

Steam's Daily Deal Cubemen for $1.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:37 am

Hello! We have "Oregon sunshine"(aka rain) at last Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 1860159893 and I am a happy camper!

So, for today we have
    Citadel Arcanes
    as a standard edition at GameHouse. I've been looking forward to trying this match-3, and still haven't done it! Imagine that Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 765500672

iWin now has the standard edition of Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel, which I also haven't tried, yet.

Big Fish has a soft release of Sticky Linky today, as well as the Standard Edition of The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance. The Daily Deal is Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights. Also, the Mystery Trackers bundle sale is still going on, so if you're interested, scroll up to the last post for the information.

Steam's Daily Deal is the strategy-action game APOX for $3.74, and I'll be posting the GOG weekend deal shortly.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:10 am

What have we got today?

Two releases at GameHouse: Clutter II: He Said, She Said, a hidden object game, and Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse, which looks to be a puzzle adventure.

There's a 1/2 off sale on PREMIUM games at GameHouse. Six different premium games for standard edition price Happy bounce Find the games here: http://www.gamehouse.com/promotions

iWin now has Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough, a game which has gotten very mixed reviews at Big Fish.

The TGT at Big Fish is Hidden Mysteries 10: Gates of Graceland, which like most of the games in the series, is getting mixed reviews. The Daily Deal is Voodoo Whisperer Curse of A Legend , another game that got mixed reviews, but that I definitely enjoyed. It made a lot of people mad because of the cliffhanger ending, but it simply made me look forward to the next game (should it ever come out Silly face)

It's a BONUS PUNCH weekend at Big Fish, but remember that you don't get a bonus punch on games unless you use a game credit (not coupon) or cash.

Steam's Daily Deal is Steel Storm: Burning Retribution for $2.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:10 am

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Haunted Hotel 4: Charles Dexter Ward.

Big Fish's TGT is the Collector's Edition of Web of Deceit: Black Widow, while the Daily Deal is Haunted Legends 2: The Bronze Horseman.

Steam's Daily Deal is DCS: A-10C Warthog for $19.99.

I finished playing and reviewing Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar, for anyone who wants to see the completed review. Don't forget that it's a Bonus Punch Weekend at Big Fish, and also don't forget to surf to BF via eBates if you're going to participate in the sale!

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 am

What the hey? Nuffin' new today? Well, maybe nothing totally new, but now we have Northern Tale available at both iWin and Big Fish. That's cool! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3026146359

GameHouse now has The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal available. This is a game that I feel was unfairly slammed by the reviewers. It plays more like a true adventure than the IHOG-lovers are used to, and that's probably what they didn't like about it.

Today is the last day to get games for 1/2 off at GameHouse, so if you're going to participate, now's the time.

The Daily Deal at Big Fish is Roads of Rome 3. You can't go wrong with the games in this series if you enjoy TM's - these are great! The Catch of the Week is Mystery Case Files 7: 13th Skull. It's not my favorite in the series, but this is still an MCF game, and of the highest quality. Definitely worth $2.99!

Big Fish's special deal of the day is Haunted Legends 1: The Queen of Spades Collector's Edition for $4.99! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3772091645 A CE for $4.99? Wub Bring it on!! Just use the coupon code QUEEN, and don't forget to use eBates!

Steam's Daily Deal is Aliens vs. Predator for $3.74

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:30 am

GameHouse and iWin are making it easy on me today by releasing the same game: The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire. If you haven't checked it out yet, I recommend it - it's beautiful and fun!

GameHouse is running a 72-hour sale on the Premium Edition of Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi. Get it for half price or 1 Fun Ticket. Nice! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 1404866550

Big Fish's TGT is Mysteriez, a straight hidden object game where speed and accuracy will garner you the best score. The Daily Deal is The Dark Hills of Cherai 1. This is an interesting game, where you will change back and forth between different characters' perspectives as you progress.

Lastly is the Big Fish special deal of the day. Today only, you can get the Collector's Edition of Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome for $5.99 Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3772091645 I was in such a hurry to snap it up that I nearly forgot to follow my own advice and go to eBates, first! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 597951271 Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3286387481 Use the coupon code BRINK to get the deal.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:27 am

The Standard Edition of The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle is now out at Big Fish, and the Daily Deal is Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek.

GameHouse, Big Fish (soft release), and iWin have all released Age of Adventure: Playing the Hero at their sites, today.

Steam's Daily Deal is the strategy game The Political Machine 2012 for $4.97, or get a four-pack (send the extras to friends) for $9.97.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:22 am

Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends and Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles are now both available at Alawar.

iWin now has Tesla's Tower: The Wardenclyffe Mystery at their site.

Nothing new at GameHouse today, but I did get a pop-up with a code that will give 70% off your entire purchase. I would think that it was for new members only, but I was signed in when the pop-up appeared. The code is WELCOME70. Worth a try!

The Daily Deal at Big Fish is the standard edition of Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek. The TGT is the Collector's Edition of Shadow Wolf Mysteries 3: Cursed Wedding, and if you buy today, you can get either or both of the previous standard editions for $2.99 each. Use the promo code WOLF to get this deal. Must have SWM3 and the SE's you want in your cart for this deal to work.

Steam's Daily Deal is 3SwitcheD for $2.49. Looks like a fun Match-3 experience, and the price is certainly good Wink

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Late report today. I've been Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 2339938421

Enough about me Elk grin E.P.I.C.: Wishmaster Adventures is now available at GameHouse.

We have two releases at iWin today, Amazing Pyramids (a word game), and the Collector's Edition of Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues.

At Big Fish we have the standard edition of Haunted Halls 3: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore and a soft release by the name of Wings of Horus. Looks like a match-3, and it's getting terrible reviews Sweat drop The Daily Deal is the standard edition of Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor.

Steam's Daily Deal is Alpha Protocol, the Espionage RPG, for $4.99

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Margrave 4: The Blacksmith's Daughter. There is also a soft release: Nancy Drew 25: Alibi in Ashes. The Daily Deal is the SE of Echoes of the Past 3: The Citadels of Time.

Big Fish has all Artogon Corp. games on sale for 1/2 off this weekend - including the Collector's Editions - using the coupon code ARTOGON. Find all of the games by this company HERE.

GameHouse now has the puzzle game Lost Head available. GH has five new bundles available, and are offering a free bundle if you sign up for their FunTicket program, as well. Click HERE for more information.

iWin now has Where Angels Cry available.

Steam's Daily Deal is Great Big War Game for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:13 am

The TGT at Big Fish is an adventure-lite with some hidden object scenes. Botanica: Into the Unknown is getting a very warm reception, and I look forward to trying it. Big smile The Daily Deal is the SE of Mystery Legends 3: Beauty and the Beast.

iWin has now released the Standard Edition of Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen.

That's all I have for the moment! Don't forget the sales going on this weekend! Just scroll up one post to see what BF and GH have to offer Wink

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:09 am

'tis the season for creepy games! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3324119774

At GameHouse we have Spooky Mahjong, whilst at iWin we have Halloween: The Pirate’s Curse.

The Daily Deal at Big Fish is 4 Elements II. Is is a very popular and different kind of match 3 game - certainly worth checking out for $2.99! The TGT is 'dillos, a strategy-puzzle-board-type game. For a "limited time", you can get the CE of Botanica: Into the Unknown for $9.99 by using the coupon code BOTANICA. This game is getting rave reviews everywhere I look, so it's worth checking out Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 2981382511

Steam's Daily Deal is Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for $2.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 am

Today is a match-3 type of day~ We have the Collector's Edition of 7
    Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover
    at both iWin and GameHouse, and Alawar now has Tricks and Treats available. Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 55808161

Big Fish has Spooky Mahjong for their TGT, and the Daily Deal is Drawn 3: Trail of Shadows. If you haven't tried the Drawn series, it is a fantastic adventure-lite series, but it's a continuing story, so I don't recommend coming in at the middle.

I forgot to mention the Catch of the Week yesterday (who, me? Rolling Eyes), and it is Dark Ritual. I just recently played this, and while it took me a bit to get into, I ended up really enjoying it! See my full review HERE.

The special deal at BF today is the Collector's Edition of Nightmare Realm for just $6.99! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3772091645 Awesome, awesome deal! This has some similarities to the Drawn series, so if you enjoyed those, you're likely to love this. This is another I played recently, and my review is HERE.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:03 am

The portals have made the announcements easy on me today. Big Fish, GameHouse, and iWin have all released The Game of LIFE today. Makes me want to pull out my board game - not really interested in a video version of it, but I haven't actually tried it, so I can't say how it is~ If you buy it at Big Fish today, you'll get an extra punch on your punch card (if you use cash or a credit - coupons don't count towards the promo.)

Big Fish also has a soft release of the straight-HOG, Halloween: The Pirate’s Curse. My sis has played it, and she likes it, but it is TIMED, even in casual mode. She prefers last year's addition, Halloween: Trick or Treat.

The Daily Deal at BF is Hidden Expedition 5: The Uncharted Islands. I really enjoyed the previous game, Hidden Expedition 4: Devil's Triangle, when it came out, so when I demoed HE5 and saw the beautiful graphics, I purchased after about 5 minutes Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3286387481 I have not yet played it Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3253339202

GameHouse has a new promo: The 24-hour Flashmob Sale. ALL Games are 50% off, including platinum and premium editions. This is a one-use-only code: FLASH. As far as I know, this code will work on the Super Savers, too, so if you're short on cash, you could get a game for as low as $1.49! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3772091645

Steam's Daily Deal is Tiny Troopers for $3.39.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Northern Tale is now available at GameHouse, whilst iWin has released the standard edition of Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls. I don't recognize this game at ALL, but it was originally released back in May! I'll have to give it another (or a first) look~ Smile

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13, and there is a soft release of the SE of 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover. The other sites have just released the Collector's Edition recently - guess Big Fish couldn't come to an agreement about the CE Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 4 3286387481 The Daily Deal is Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove. Seems like the Mystery PI games are the daily deal a lot, but the series is very popular with the straight-HOG enthusiasts, so I guess that gives everyone a chance to grab it at DD price.

You can get the TGT (Twilight Phenomena) for $9.99 today only by using the code SAVE.

We have a brand new game at Alawar today, The Gift. Looks like an AHOG-thriller eek

The Daily Deal at Steam is Deponia for $9.99.

Just a note that I will (again) be late in announcing the gaming news tomorrow - I have to take my youngest to neurology in the morning, and it's over an hour away.

Happy gaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:56 pm