Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Empty Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 am

Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can
    by Mumbo Jumbo, LLC - September, 2012

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    GameHouse as Platinum Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Angelica-weaver-catch-me-when-you-can-ce_feature

Help Angelica Weaver track a mad man across time in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can! Mysterious mysteries are afoot and also puzzles! Demystify the former and solve the latter in this time-warping Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Integrated Strategy Guide
    • Dazzling Bonus Content
    • Beautiful Art
    • Puzzling Adventure
    • Hidden Objects!

For the Standard Edition:

Click images to enlarge
    Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Th_screen1 Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Th_screen2 Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Empty Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Challenging HOPA, Emphasis On The “A”

Sunny Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

I have struggled to complete Angelica Weaver twice now, and am convinced - this game is HARD, except maybe to a seasoned adventurer. And no easy mode to relieve the pressure. It is also original, intriguing, and very professionally done. The atmosphere is thoroughly modern, (even, alas, when we’re in 19th Century London) and the realistic use of technology works well. Collectibles take two forms – dreamcatchers give you hints, and sheriff’s  badges an achievement. HOs are varied – interactive lists, find matching pairs, find 30 pieces of whatever within labyrinthine settings. None are too easy. The puzzles and mini-games are original, and of course, hard.

The story is engaging, and tests your detective abilities, but you have Angelica’s VOs and a journal to keep track. I loved the personalization – nice touch.

I believe this game is worth five stars to an expert, but for the rest of us, this is work.  

I don't recommend this game!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 am