Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:52 pm

So much going on today!

To start with, Big Fish has released the standard edition of Dark Parables 4: The Red Riding Hood Sisters for Mac & PC. The special on Twilight Phenomenon is still going on, just use the code SAVE to get the CE for $9.99. The Daily Deal is Reincarnations 3: Back to Reality, and I've heard that it's on the shortish side, but for $2.99, I think we can handle that! Speaking of SE's for $2.99, does no one want my code? It expires on the 31st, so if you want it, post in THIS thread, or PM me for the code!

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope.

At GameHouse today, we have Halloween: The Pirate's Curse, the Campfire Legends Super Bundle (all three games for the price of one? Oh YEAH! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 2192154215), AND the Premium Edition of Delicious 8: Emily's Wonder Wedding is finally completely released! I'll be posting a review probably later tomorrow.

Steam's Daily Deal is Metal Drift for $2.49.

Happy Gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:50 am

New at GameHouse today is the physics-based match-3 game Jar of Marbles III: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition (on a Saturday?? That's new! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 3772091645) of Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love. The Daily Deal is Dark Tales 3: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial. Big Fish is running a Halloween sale this weekend where you can get CE's for $9.99, and SE's for $4.99. Use the coupon code TRICK.

Spooky Mahjong is now available at iWin, and they are having a 50% off sale on multiple spooky titles in honor of Halloween. Click HERE to see what titles they are offering. Sale ends on October 31st.

Steam's Daily Deal is Just Cause 2 for $3.74.

With all these sales going on, don't forget to use eBates!

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 am

The SE of Sable Maze: Sullivan River is now out at Big Fish. The Daily Deal is Guardians of Beyond: Witchville.

GameHouse now has Tricks and Treats available. It's very cute and addictive, I recommend giving it a try if you like Match-3's.

The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus is now out at iWin.

The Daily Deal at Steam is Roller Coaster Rampage for $3.39.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:37 am

Crazy, hectic morning. Hubby gashed his foot open, and I had to get him to the ER, then elsewhere for shots (flu and tetanus.) Ugh. Just got home!

So, iWin has now released Hot Farm Africa, and GameHouse now has Jar of Marbles III: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow available again (no clue why they pulled it in the first place!)

At Big Fish we have two releases. The TGT is Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden, an IHOG that is getting rave reviews. The soft release, Twilight City: Love as a Cure, is a spooky SIM reminiscent of Life Quest or Magic Life. I can't wait to try it! The Daily Deal is 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour.

The Catch of the week is Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings, and the special deal of the day is the Collector's Edition of Mystery Case Files 8: Escape From Ravenhearst for $6.99.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Club for $2.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Late again, can you believe it? Now my work computer died, and it's taken this long to get things moving again >_<

So, at GameHouse today we have Mystika - Between Light and Shadow, whilst at iWin we get Pirarate Solitaire. Alawar now has Spooky Mahjong at their place.

At Big Fish is the PC version of Judge Dee: The City God Case (the Mac folks got it before we did for once! Elk grin), and the Daily Deal is Bluebeard's Castle.

Also at Big Fish is a new promo: Over 80 Spooky Games for $2.99 each, using the code SPOOKY. I'll be adding a topic for this shortly.

Steam's Daily Deal is Section 8 Prejudice for $3.74.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:18 am

iWin now as the straight HOG Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery available, and though there's no new game at Alawar today, they do have FIVE Collector's Editions at half price right now. Find the games HERE.

GameHouse now has Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town at their place.

The TGT at Big Fish is the match-3 Cursed House 2, whilst the Daily Deal is Halloween: Trick or Treat, an addictive straight HOG.

The Daily Deal at Steam is UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold Edition for $2.49.

Happy Halloween: everyone! Stay safe out there, and happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 am

Hello, everyone! I hope you have a great time, whatever you were doing last night Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 3026146359

Today we have a new CE at Big Fish, Mystery of the Ancients 2: Curse of the Black Water, and as a special deal, you get a bonus punch if you buy today. The Daily Deal is Delaware St. John 1: The Curse of Midnight Manor, a short adventure game which I really enjoyed. Thing is that there are two parts to the adventure, so maybe it only seemed short. Either way, definitely worth $2.99. Very environmental. Find my review HERE.

GameHouse has two games today: The Premium Edition of Ranch Rush 2: Sara's Island Experiment, and Night In The Opera.

iWin now has Mystic Diary 3: Missing Pages at their place. I didn't like #1 when I tried it, but I really enjoyed #2 (despite some boring HOG scenes). I've not tried this one, yet.

Steam's Daily Deal is A Virus Named Tom for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:14 am

GameHouse has a new game by Viva-Media today, an IHOG by the name of Angel Code: A Linda Hyde Mystery.

Alawar's new game, Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood, is now out. It has some lovely graphics, and I'm looking forward to checking it out Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 981981812

The TGT at Big Fish is the standard edition of Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits, while the Daily Deal is the adventure game Red Crow Mysteries: Legion.

iWin now has Monument Builder 2: Titanic available, and there's a new RPG out at Amaranth by the name of After.

Steam's Daily Deal is Garry's Mod for $2.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:01 am

GameHouse is running a promo through Monday - all games are 30% off (including premium and platinum games) by using the code VOTE.

iWin now has the CE of Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart, as well as an arcade/puzzle game by the name of Tiki Gods.

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville. The Daily Deal is Weird Park: Broken Tune. It's also a BONUS PUNCH WEEKEND. Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 2520623126

GamersGate's Daily Deal is Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for $12.49, and Steam's DD is Tommy Tronic for $2.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:31 am

Did y'all remember to set your clocks back an hour? I didn't! Rolling Eyes

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Mysteries of the Mind: Coma. Looks interesting, and the fact that we know we're in a coma right up front is a different twist. Use the coupon code MIND to get it for $9.99.
    The DD is Mystery Stories 3: Mountain of Madness. I LOVE this game. I haven't played the first two in the series, and was able to understand the character interactions just fine. My review is HERE. Suffice to say that I think $2.99 is a steal!

iWin now has the SE of Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show.

GameHouse has released a couple of family games today: Freddi Fish 5: The Case of The Creature of Coral Cove and Pat Sajak's Lucky Letters Deluxe.

Steam's Daily Deal is Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! for $2.49, and GamersGate's DD is Darkness Within Collector's Edition for $3.75.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 am

Not much going on at the moment.

Big Fish's new game is Jigsaw Boom 2, and the daily deal is XIII - Lost Identity, a game by HdO. The Catch of the Week is excellent, and one I just finished playing recently: The Agency of Anomalies 1: Mystic Hospital.

iWin has a new bundle out, the Jewel Quest Trio.

There's nothing new (at the moment) at Alawar or GH, but the 30% off sale at GameHouse is ending in 15 hours, so if you're going to participate, best do that soon!

The Daily Deal at GamersGate is King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame for $6.78, and Steam's is Yesterday for $10.19.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:34 am

GameHouse made a late release of Mystery Agency 2: Secrets of the Orient yesterday, and today they've released the Tower Defense game Beware Planet Earth.

iWin now has Flux Family Secrets 3: The Book of Oracles available.

Big Fish has now released Bejeweled 3, and are running a promo that will allow you to get Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, Peggle Nights, and/or Zuma Deluxe for $2.99 each. Have Bejeweled 3 and the desired game(s) in your cart, and use the code BEJEWELED. The DD is the battle match-3 Throne of Olympus.

Steam's Daily Deal is Democracy 2 for $2.99, and GamersGate's is Numen: Contest of Heroes for $2.50.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Big Fish's TGT is Journey: The Heart of Gaia. Looks like they changed the screens since I originally posted the thread this morning. Huh! The Daily Deal is Secrets of the Vatican: The Holy Lance, which looks to be a game by HdO (didn't double-check, so I could be mistaken Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 2981382511) The special deal today is the Collector's Edition of Dark Tales 3: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial for $6.99 using the code EDGAR.

GameHouse now has Inbetween Land, and it looks like all of the Premium games are 1/2 off ($6.99 or 1 Fun Ticket).

iWin now has Night In The Opera, and Alawar has Robin Hood.

The Daily Deal at Steam is Cannon Fodder 3 for $11.99, and GamersGate's is King's Bounty: Crossworlds Game of the Year Edition for $5.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:14 am

GameHouse now has the Match-3 Lost in Night, and they are running a special on PixelStorm games, so watch for that thread.

iWin has a new one I've never heard of: Newshawk Bags a Bootlegger. Not sure what to think about this one!

Alawar has released Weird Park 2: Scary Tales. No CE on this one!

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Death Upon an Austrian Sonata: A Dana Knightstone Novel. If you purchase today, you can get the previous DK games for $2.99 each, using the code DANA. The Daily Deal is the match-3 Cradle of Egypt.

Steam's Daily Deal is Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII for $24.99, and GamersGate's is Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena for $4.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 am

Sorry I'm late again, I've not been feeling well. Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 2339938421

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Mystery Trackers 4: Four Aces, and the Daily Deal is Dream Inn: Driftwood. Dream Inn is very much like Gardenscapes, so definitely check out the DD if you like the fixer-upper-type games! The special offer on the Dana Knightstone games is still running, so you still have some time to get in on the deal.

The Collector's Edition of Grim Facade 2: Sinister Obsession is now available at iWin.

GameHouse has made a dual release of Mahjong Dimensions - Deluxe Bundle and The TimeBuilders 1: Pyramid Rising.

The Daily Deal at Steam is Nuclear Dawn for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution for $7.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:16 am

iWin now has Monument Builders 1: Eiffel Tower, and GameHouse has released Hoyle Kid's Card Games.

You might have noticed that a topic was added for Island Tribe 4. Realore released it yesterday.

The TGT at Big Fish is Time Relics: Gears of Light, and the DD is Resurrection, New Mexico. This is an interesting game, and though not at all what I had expected, I enjoyed it. Definitely worth $2.99! Alawar games are 1/2 off this weekend, using the code ALAWAR. Find the games HERE.

Steam's Daily Deal is Stellar Impact for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Titan Quest Gold Edition Bundle for $4.99.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:23 am

Big Fish has now released the Collector's Edition of Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town. The Daily Deal is Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy, and don't forget that Alawar games are half-off this weekend. The banner says ALL Alawar games, but it's not working for Alien Town. Humph Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 2219796482

iWin now has the SE of Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues, and there's nothing new at Alawar or GameHouse today.

Steam's Daily Deal is 4 Elements for $1.99! That's a steal for this twist on match-3 gameplay. GamersGate's DD is Bet on Soldier: Blood Sport for $3.00.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:18 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3. I enjoyed the first one enough that I bought #2 without trying it, and will definitely demo this once I play through the second game Silly face The DD is Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer, which I believe is a straight HOG. BF's special promo of the day is the Collector's Edition of 9: The Dark Side for $6.99, using the code NINE.

iWin now has the Standard Edition of Haunted Hotel 4: Charles Dexter Ward, and GameHouse has gotten Cateia's newest adventure, Where Angels Cry.

Steam's Daily Deal is Fray for $9.99, and GamersGate's is Confrontation for $13.58.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:09 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer, and the DD is Mysteryville 2. I haven't tried the Mysteryville games, but Christmasville, Vampireville, and Mushroom Age (by the same developer) were a hoot! There is also a soft release of a match-3 by the name of Rune Stones Quest.

The special deal for the day is the Collector's Edition of Grim Tales 2: The Legacy for $6.99 using the code GRIM, and I forgot to mention the COTW yesterday! It's the SE of Timeless: The Forgotten Town, which I have yet to try (think I already own it, though... :blush:)

GameHouse now has In Search of the Lost Temple. iWin has released Wonderland Mahjong, and Alawar now has Lost in Night.

Steam's Daily Deal is Super Meat Boy for $2.99, and GamersGate's is Nuclear Dawn for $3.75.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:41 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Web of Deceit: Black Widow, and there are two soft releases today! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 3772091645 How unusual! The first is The Gift, which was released at Alawar last month. The other is a dual release with iWin: Risk, the classic board game come to (digital) life.

The special deal at BF today is 30% off of all games (including CE's) using the code ONEDAY. Find the details of the sale HERE.

I'll be posting the GOG Gem Promo shortly Smile

Steam's Daily Deal is NightSky for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Iron Front: Liberation 1944 for $14.98.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:18 am

iWin now has The Gift, and Alawar has released the SE of Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town.

Big Fish has a soft release again, and it currently has a full 5-star rating! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 3772091645 Tower of Elements is listed as simply being a match-3 game, but it also seems to have elements of strategy and tower defense. The TGT is the Collector's Edition of Haunted Legends 3: The Undertaker, which is also getting awesome ratings. Buy today and get either or both of the previous SE's in the series for $2.99 each. Use the coupon code LEGENDS. The DD is Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission.

Steam's Daily Deal is Sol Survivor for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Mafia II for $7.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:08 am

GameHouse now has The Gift, as well as a members-only promo that will get you any premium/platinum games for $6.99 each (or 1 FunTicket.) Find the info HERE.

At iWin you will now find the Premium Edition of Margrave 4: The Blacksmith's Daughter.

Shadow Wolf Mysteries 3: Cursed Wedding is now available at Big Fish, and the DD is Family Vacation: California.

Steam's Daily Deal is Digital Combat Simulator: Black Shark for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Men of War: Vietnam for $8.74.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 am

There isn't anything new at GH this morning, but it may be too early for a new game. They do still have that Member's-only sale going on 'til Monday, though! Scroll up to the last post for a link to their promo page.

iWin's new release is Charm Tale Quest, which looks to be a chaining match-3.

Big Fish now has Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood. This game has some beautiful graphics, and I've been looking forward to trying it Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 364988687 The Daily Deal is the Standard Edition of Strange Cases 3: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake.

Also at Big Fish, all ERS games are on sale for 1/2 off (excluding Haunted Legends 3). Go HERE to see all of the games available, and use the code ERS.

Steam's Daily Deal is Dogfight 1942 for $7.49, and GamersGate's is Jane's Advance Strike Fighters (aka JASF) for $14.98.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:28 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Brink of Consciousness 2: The Lonely Hearts Murders. I recently played the first one and loved it, so I'm looking forward to trying this! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 2520623126 The Daily Deal is an excellent game, and well worth $2.99. I can't believe that I didn't have a topic for The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mission, but that has been remedied - find the topic HERE.

Nothing new at GameHouse or Alawar today, but iWin now has the CE of Echoes of the Past 4: The Revenge of the Witch.

The Daily Deal at Steam is SiN Episodes: Emergence for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Silverfall: Earth Awakening for $3.75.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:13 am

What have we today?

Well, iWin now has the Standard Edition of 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover, and there's nothing new at Alawar at the moment.

GameHouse has a new adventure game by the name of Pajama Sam - No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside. Looks like a cute family game Smile

The TGT at Big Fish is Lost Secrets: November 1963, aka Hidden Mysteries: JKF Conspiracy. My guess is that the devs wanted to lure in some new players by changing the name. The Daily Deal is Cake Shop 3, and the Catch of the Week is Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story. This is an excellent game, and I highly recommend it... especially at $2.99! OH! My review is HERE.

Steam's Daily Deal is I Am Alive for $8.99. This action/adventure is one that had caught my eye previously - it looks like spooky-scary fun! GamersGate's DD is Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine for $7.49.

Happy gaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:17 pm