Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:24 am

The Daily Deal at Big Fish is Charm Tale 2: Mermaid Lagoon. The big news for the day is, of course, that the Collector's Edition of Mystery Case Files 9: Shadow Lake has been released, and if you have other Collector's Editions in your cart while you buy MCF 9, the other CE's will be half off, using the code MCF.

iWin has two releases: The Premium Edition of The Curse of the Werewolves, and Twilight City: Love as a Cure. I really enjoyed Twilight City Smile You can find my review HERE.

GameHouse now has the puzzle-platformer Saving Private Sheep.

Steam's Daily Deal is Cities in Motion Collection for $12.49, and GamersGate's is Gratuitous Tank Battles for $4.79.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:33 am

The TGT at Big Fish today is Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove, which currently has a full four-star rating. The Daily Deal is a game that I initially loved, but came to hate because of the rampant unbelievable situations they put us in: Nightmare on the Pacific. My review is HERE. The game is worth $2.99 if you can put reality aside and just enjoy the gameplay Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 2981382511

Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power has been released at both iWin and Big Fish today, but whereas BF only releases the Standard Edition of Playrix games, iWin has released it as a Collector's Edition.

Looks like GameHouse is the first casual games portal to get Hidden Path of Faery, for you can now find it at their site Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 364988687

Steam's Daily Deal is multiple games, which they'll be doing through November 26th. Click HERE to see today's deals! GamersGate's is having four deals-of-the-day for the next few days, so click HERE to see today's four!

Will be back to post about sales later today, and until then, Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Darn it... I had this post all ready to go, and I accidentally closed the window! >_< Meh!

Just yesterday I was bemoaning the fact that Big Fish never gets Playrix CE's, and today they've made me a liar! Now available at BF is the Collector's Edition of Fishdom 3. The daily deal is Farm Mania: Hot Vacation, and they are running a Thanksgiving Sale, offering up all SE's at $4.99 each using the code TURKEY.

GameHouse now has The TimeBuilders: Caveman's Prophecy. They, too, are offering $4.99 games, but there are only six eligible for the sale. Click HERE to see the games.

iWin has now released the Collector's Edition of Grim Tales 3: The Wishes, as well as a soft release of a match-3/puzzle: Joining Hands. Find iWin's Thanksgiving 50% off sale details HERE.

Alawar doesn't seem to have a sale going, but they do have the Collector's Edition of Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power, now.

Find Steam's special deals HERE, and click HERE to see the deals at GamersGate.

Happy gaming, and Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the standard edition of Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13. There is a soft release of Finders Keepers Christmas (which is a Gold Miner clone), and the Daily Deal is Faded Reality.

GameHouse now has Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 at their site, and I'll be making a thread for their newest sale shortly.

iWin has released Farmington Tales, and find the Thanksgiving 50% off sale details HERE.

Nothing new at Alawar, but click HERE to see the five games they have on sale for 50% off.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:21 pm

LATE update today (obviously Silly face)

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Botanica: Into the Unknown, and the daily deal is the SE of Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst.

New at GameHouse is Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster.

Nothing new at iWin or Alawar, but they do of course have sales going on (scroll up to the last post for details.)

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:57 am

Big Fish's Daily Deal is Christmas Wonderland 2, a fun game for the straight-hog fans. They have also released Gogii's The Beast of Lycan Isle as a Collector's Edition.

Speaking of Gogii, they released a new game yesterday: Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief. Judging by The Beast of Lycan Isle, this one should be out at Big Fish within a month.

iWin has now released Mystery Agency 2: Secrets of the Orient, and I'm not seeing anything new at either GameHouse or Alawar.

Remember that all of the sites are running holiday deals right now! Find Steam's special deals HERE, and click HERE to see the deals at GamersGate.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 am

This will be a quick update, I think Smile

GameHouse now has the Standard Edition of 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover, and iWin has the Standard Edition of Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make.

The TGT at Big Fish is Strike Solitaire, and the Daily Deal is Mahjong Legacy of the Toltecs. The Catch of the Week is the SE of Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (I'll be checking this one out later today - it's been rated at an almost-full 5 stars!

Big Fish is also doing a Cyber Monday blowout, with a limited number of games for $2.99 each, using the code CYBER. Click HERE to check them out Big smile

The other sites are still running their Thanksgiving sales, so be sure to check 'em out before it's too late!

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:29 am

Looks like iWin is the first portal to get Island Tribe 4. I expect the other portals will be getting it soon Smile

GameHouse now has the Platinum Edition of Margrave 4: The Blacksmith's Daughter. I just demoed this one a couple of days ago, and it's a buy for me.

Big Fish has two releases today: The TGT is a My Kingdom for the Princess-type TM by the name of Building the Great Wall of China, while the soft release isGames, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 Empty Nancy Drew 24: The Captive Curse. The DD is Secret Diaries - Florence Ashford. I can't tell you anything about this game except that the graphics in the screenshots are lovely.

Steam's Daily Deal is Spellforce 2: Faith in Destiny for $5.00, and GamersGate is still running four daily deals, so click HERE to see what they have.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:26 am

New at Alawar today is Guardian Dragons, a game by Legacy Interactive that was previously only available at Legacy and WildTangent.

iWin now has the standard edition of Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope, and GameHouse now has Farmington Tales available.

The standard edition of Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love is now available at Big Fish, and the daily deal is World Mosaics 5. They're still running the $2.99 sale on 170 games through Friday, but they're having a special Wednesday sale, as well. All games are 30% off using the code ONEDAY.

GamersGate is rife with holiday deals, but to see just the four daily deals, click HERE. Steam's Daily Deal is Droplitz for $0.99! OH!

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 am

We have a holiday-themed release at Big Fish, today: Christmas Stories: Nutcracker is by Elephant Games, and is not surprisingly earning high marks from the reviewers! If you buy today, you can get Twisted: A Haunted Carol and/or Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey for $2.99 each by using the code GIFT. There is also a soft release, which I nearly missed! OH! Experiment 2 is a match-3 game with three difficulty settings... but that is all I can tell you about it right now Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 580207494 The Daily Deal is Jane's Hotel Mania.

GameHouse now has Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power, iWin has gotten Dream Builder: Amusement Park, and Alawar now has The Book of Desires.

Steam's Daily Deal is Trainz Simulator 12 for $9.99, and click HERE for GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:43 pm

It's a bit of a late update today, but I was feeling Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 3167270519, so back to bed I went Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 299503511.

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Mystery of the Ancients 2: Curse of the Black Water. If you purchase today, you'll get an extra punch on your card. Very nice for the last day of the month! There is a soft release of Venice Slots, and the Daily Deal is Kitchen Brigade.

Gamezebo's new release is Nog's Gem Quest, which sounds like a match-3, but is actually listed as a Hidden Object Game. Huh! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 580207494

iWin now has the Gold Miner-type arcade game Finders Keepers Christmas.

Steam's Daily Deal is Confrontation for $6.79, and click HERE for GamersGate's four deals. One of their deals of the day is the Penumbra Collection for $5! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 3772091645

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Wahoo, look how late I am posting today! I've been very busy! Snicker

You may have noticed that I bumped the topic for the Bonus Punch Weekend. I love those Elk grin Big Fish's TGT is the Standard Edition of Mysteries of the Mind: Coma. The Daily Deal is Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator.

Alawar is running a new special every day through the 24th. Go HERE to see the Holiday Calendar.

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Redemption Cemetery 3: Grave Testimony.

Steam's Daily Deal is Dustforce for $4.99, and click HERE for GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:24 am

The newest Gogii game has already made it to Big Fish, and Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief is getting widely mixed reviews. This definitely seems to be a love-it or hate-it game, so it should be interesting to see what it's really like! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 580207494 The Daily Deal is a very popular straight HOG by the name of Mystery Legends 1: Sleepy Hollow. I thing this game is most popular with the female crowd, who swoon over the narrator's voice like a Southern belle in the arms of an English gentleman.

iWin now has Hidden Path of Faery. It looks very good, and the fact that it went to GH and iWin first makes me wonder if it will every show up at Big Fish. Something to consider~

Still nothing new at Alawar, but don't forget to check today's Holiday Gift Calendar HERE! Today only you can play New Yankee in King Arthur's Court for FREE.

Steam's Daily Deal is Darkspore for $4.99, and you can click click HERE for GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:29 am

This morning finds The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish at iWin. I like the graphics, just haven't had a chance to check it out, yet.

GameHouse's new release is Pajama Sam - Life is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff, an adventure game for the kids (I assume, anyway Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 580207494) What a long name for a game!

Alawar's Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on The Promised Land.

The TGT at Big Fish looks interesting. Patchworkz is an inlay-type puzzle game, and I love the rich graphics. I'll probably be checking this one out at some point! There's a soft release today, and I must say that I'm shocked that Island Tribe 4 didn't get better billing! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 3772091645 This is a highly popular series, after all! The Daily Deal is Waterscape Solitaire: American Falls, and the Catch of the Week is Mystery Legends 3: Beauty and the Beast.

Steam's Daily Deal is Crazy Machines Complete Pack for $19.99, and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:20 am

What's new today? You must be wondering, or you wouldn't be here reading this topic! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 981981812

The TGT at Big Fish is World Mosaics 6, a series whose sequels are always well-received. The Daily Deal is Perfect Tree -- a Christmas-themed match-3 game. There is also a soft release of the classic-style RPG Leah's Tale. The special deal at BF today is the Collector's Edition of Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make for $9.99 using the code NOISE.

GameHouse now has Twilight City: Love as a Cure, a game which I personally enjoyed very much. I did a review -- which also contains gameplay tips -- and which you can read HERE.

Shaban is now out at Alawar. This is another game that I've been meaning to try... It looks like just the quirky kind of point-and-click that I really enjoy Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 3026146359 Their Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on Natural Threat: Ominous Shores.

Meanwhile, at iWin we have a new game which was released at Wild Tangent last month. Jennifer Wolf and the Mayan Relics is by Anuman, a company that always injects some wonderful humor into their games.

Steam's Daily Deal is Earth 2160 for $1.24 (you read that right! OH!), and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:10 am

We have a super-easy update today, as three of the portals released Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed. Now here's the interesting part: The game was made and released as a Standard Edition by Awem back in June... and didn't release the Premium Edition until the end of November. So, for today's' release, Big Fish has released the Standard Edition, and iWin and GameHouse have both released the Premium Edition. Confused? haha, well, just follow the link above -- it's all very clear in the game thread Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 2981382511

I forgot to mention that there are TWO soft releases at Big Fish today! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 3253339202 The first is Battleship, and the second is Towers of Oz, which seems to be a tower defense game.

Alawar's Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Book of Unwritten Tales, and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:13 am

At Big Fish, the Collector's Edition of Phantasmat 2: Crucible Peak is out. Codeminion did a superb job on the first Phantasmat, but gave the rights for the second game to ERS Games (for some reason unknown to me). I would be very happy to see this game as good as the first -- time will tell! If you buy #2 today, you will earn a bonus punch on your game card. There is yet another soft release, today's being Wonderland Mahjong. The Daily Deal is World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages.

We have a dual release at GameHouse today, as well, with Battleship and Island Tribe 4.

Jigsaw Boom 2 is now out at iWin, and Alawar's Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on Weather Lord.

Steam's Daily Deal is DEFCON for $2.49, and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals. (Pssst~! One of the deals is for Warlock: Master of the Arcane - quite a steal at $4.99!)

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Death Upon an Austrian Sonata: A Dana Knightstone Novel. There's another soft release today, this one being Frederic: Resurrection of Music, a Guitar Hero-esque game, only with a piano! The Daily Deal is Tearstone, and they're running a special deal on the first Phantasmat game - today only, you can get the standard edition for $3.99 using the coupon code FRIDAY. This is one of my favorite games, and one I've replayed more than any other game in the genre, so I definitely recommend checking it out!

iWin now has the standard edition of Grim Tales 3: The Wishes, and there's nothing new at GameHouse today.

Alawar now has Towers of Oz, and their Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles, which I cannot believe I do not have a topic on! OH! I will remedy that ASAP!

Steam's Daily Deal is Check vs. Mate for $4.99, and and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:22 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition ofGames, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 Empty Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town. This is an outstanding game, and I have NO idea why it's not getting better ratings from those who have reviewed it thus far. You can read my review HERE. The Daily Deal is Redemption Cemetery 2: Children's Plight. The first game in the series was very good, but I haven't tried this one, yet. Surely it's worth $2.99, though! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 981981812 BF is running a weekend promo that will get you a free Big Fish keychain with the purchase of any Collector's Edition.

GameHouse, too, is running a weekend promo, with "Exclusive Premium Bundles" available until Monday. Go HERE for the details. The Premium Edition of Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed is showing as a new release today, but I already had the link up in the thread... color me confused! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 2431214003

Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit is now available as a Collector's Edition at iWin, and Alawar's Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on Spooky Mall.

Steam's Daily Deal is Tryst for $12.49, and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper. This game is made by Cerasus Media, who also made one of my favorite games: Mystery Stories 3: Mountain of Madness. The Daily Deal is Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane, which I will be making a topic for as soon as I can. I remember liking it when I demoed it, enough so that I bought it, so surely it's worth $2.99! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 580207494 EDIT: Added HERE.

iWin now has Mystery Agency 3: Visions of Time, and Alawar's Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on The Treasures of Montezuma 3.

Steam's Daily Deal is Postal 2 Complete for $7.49, and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 am

Glitch is officially no longer, hence the melancholy banner of the day.

Out at Big Fish today is Christmas Mahjong. Always nice to have some season-themed games out! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 1755439720 If you buy the TGT today, you'll get yourself an extra punch, which is also very nice! The Daily Deal is Megaplex Madness 2: Summer Blockbuster, and the Catch of the Week is Weird Park 1: Broken Tune.

GameHouse now has Towers of Oz.

There's a new bundle at iWin, the Double Play: Jewel Quest Bundle. I've never played any of the Jewel Quest games... They must be popular since they just keep coming out with sequels, though! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 981981812

Alawar's Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes.

Steam's Daily Deal Transcripted for $2.49, and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:45 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is Twilight School, a game that is getting thoroughly panned by the crowd at Big Fish. My impression is that it's an IHOG-lite; heavy on the hidden object scenes. In other words, more like the way these games were several years ago. If you buy the TGT today, you get a free Big Fish mouse pad. That makes it worth it for me! I didn't even demo the game. Even if I don't like it, my daughter will love it, and the mouse pad will make a great gift for my SiL! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 4257000983 There is also a soft release of Oozi Earth Adventure, a cute-looking platformer. I actually love this type of game, and it's getting full marks at the moment, so I'll be adding a topic shortly. The Daily Deal is Entwined: Strings of Deception, which I'm pretty sure I own, but can remember absolutely nothing about! haha

GameHouse now has Finders Keepers Christmas, and iWin has gotten a match-3 game by the name of Holiday Bonus: Gold Edition.

Alawar now has the premium edition ofGames, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 Empty Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed, and today's Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on Happy Chef.

Steam's Daily Deal is Velvet Assassin for $1.25, and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals (one of the deals is Torchlight II for $9.98!)

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 am

Big Fish has two soft releases today: Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition, a tower defense game, and Dragon Crossroads, a TM which was also released at iWin today. The TGT is the standard edition Weird Park 2: Scary Tales, and the Daily Deal is Unlikely Suspects. Today only you can use the code ONEDAY to get 30% off of all games.

GameHouse now has Atlantis - Pearls of the Deep, which is a marble dropper-type of match-3, and which also has some scattered hidden object scenes.

Steam's Daily Deal is Shad'O for $4.99, and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals. One of the deals is Bastion, which is an action-RPG with some gorgeous graphics.

That's it for now! Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:16 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper, a new one from Elephant Games. It apparently has a very short demo, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's a short game, overall. If you're unsure, wait to see what those who've finished the game are saying Smile If you purchase today, you'll earn a bonus punch on your card, always a nice thing. There is a soft release of Demolition Master 3D: Holidays, which seems to be a puzzle game where you blow things up... Imagine that! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 597951271 The Daily Deal is Golden Trails 1: The New Western Rush.

GameHouse now has the Platinum Edition of Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town, a game which I highly recommend. Click HERE to see my review.

The Platinum Edition of Delicious 8: Emily's Wonder Wedding is now out at iWin, and this is another game I highly recommend... assuming that you're a TM fan Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 2981382511 See my review HERE.

Alawar now has Dragon Crossroads at their place, and today's Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on Ski Resort Mogul.

Don't miss Barn Yarn, out at Playrix today. It looks like a throwback to the original Gardenscapes (it's a hidden object game), with the same characters as Farmscapes (which is a match-3 game).

Steam's Daily Deal is Grotesque Tactics 1 and 2 Pack for $3.74, and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Another late start today, sorry about that. Had to lie back down for a few hours~

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Brink of Consciousness 2: The Lonely Hearts Murders. I bought the CE, and haven't even had a chance to try it yet! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 6 3253339202 There is a soft release -- Santa Vs. Banker, which looks to be an arcade platformer. The Daily Deal is Mountain Crime: Requital, a game WELL worth full price, so a steal at $2.99! You can see my review HERE if you like~

The new game at GameHouse is Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3.

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town.

Alawar's Special Holiday Deal is a 24-hour free-play on The Treasures of Mystery Island 3: The Ghost Ship, a superb Adventure-FROG.

Steam's Daily Deal is Fallout Collection for $6.80, and you can click HERE to see GamersGate's four deals.

Happy gaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:10 pm