Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 23 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:54 am

Big Fish has finally gotten Island Tribe 5, and the Daily Deal is Island Tribe 4.  

GameHouse is the first to get Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant, and iWin has gotten the match-3 Magic Time.

Steam's Daily Deal is Volgarr the Viking for $5.99, and GamersGate's four deals are HERE.

Happy gaming! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 23 2074883177
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 23 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Whispered Secrets 2: Into The Beyond, and there is a soft release of Medieval Defenders.  The Daily Deal is Christmas Mahjong.  It's "Customer Appreciation Day," and you can get any SE for $4.99 using the code THANKS.

GameHouse is the first to get Gardens Inc. 2 - The Road to Fame, and iWin is the first to get Christmas Adventure: Candy Storm.

Alawar has just gotten Doctor Who Episode 4: Shadows of the Vashta.  One more and they'll have the whole series~ ... or you could head over to Legacy if you have to have it RIGHT NOW Laugh

Steam's Daily Deal is Ironclad Tactics for $7.49, and GamersGate's four deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:41 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is Spirits of Mystery 4: The Silver Arrow (about time!  It was predicted to be released a couple of weeks ago!)  The Daily Deal is World Mosaics 6, and the special deal is the CE of Witchs' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen for $6.99 using the code LEGACY.

GameHouse now has Laruaville, and iWin has Green Ranch.  Alawar has a brand new one called Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind, which they developed with Epic Star.

Steam's Daily Deal is Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition for $5.99, and GamersGate's four deals are HERE.

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:02 am

It is not safe to visit here!! Every time I do I find some other game site is having some kind of sale, or a new not-yet-released-at-bfg game, and I just gotta do it!Wub 

I've a got a whole bunch of games I don't even know if I'll ever be able to play - and it's all your fault genki  Laugh Offering
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:47 am

Justie, just consider me your game pimp. Belly laugh  You do realize that MOST of these games will make it to Big Fish at some point, right?  Of course, when there are amazing deals elsewhere, why not? Whistle

The TGT at Big Fish is the "Free-to-Play" Design This Home.  Anyone want a topic for it?  Sportygal, are you playing it?  There is a soft release of Christmas Wonderland 4, and the Daily Deal is Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed.  I must have missed this yesterday, but there is a Spirits of Mystery 4: The Silver Arrow bundle deal going on.  Buy the new CE today and get any/all of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code ARROW.

GameHouse now has the Standard Edition of Questerium: Sinister Trinity, and you can get 20% off of any game using the code PARTY20 (good through the 16th.)

iWin has gotten two today:  Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows (interesting that it's hit two portals before Big Fish!) and the Season Match Trilogy Bundle.  I remember trying the second in the series, and thinking that it was both beautiful and relaxing.

Steam's Daily Deal is Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition for $5.99, and GamersGate's four deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:57 am

... and another update, which I forgot to add above!

Playrix has just released Fall of the New Age by Shaman Games.  These are the devs who brought us Dreamscapes: The Sandman, Namariel Legends: Iron Lord, and Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light, so I'm excited to see what they have for us this time!  Yahoo!  Not excited enough to pay full price, you understand Snicker  but excited nonetheless!  They usually put these games on sale for next to nothing right before they go to the other portals, so I'll wait for then. Wink
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:26 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Botanica 2: Earthbound, and the Daily Deal is Death Upon an Austrian Sonata: A Dana Knightstone Novel (the 3rd in the series.)  SE's are Buy-one-get-one for $0.99 using the code 99CENTS.  CE's are on sale for $9.99 using the code CLASSIFIED.

Nothing new at GameHouse, but iWin has Christmas Griddlers, and Alawar has the SE of Living Legends 1: Ice Rose.

Steam's Daily Deal is Grand Theft Auto IV + Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for $8.74, and GamersGate's four deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!  consolegaming

Last edited by genkicoll on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:53 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Punished Talents: Seven Muses, and the Daily Deal is one of my personal favorites, Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town.  I absolutely recommend this game, and it's a STEAL at $2.99! OH!  You can see my review HERE, and Justie's review right below mine.

iWin is showing another of my favorites -- Cave Quest -- as a new release today, but I know for certain that they had released this one a LONG time ago, as the link was already in the thread! Huh?  Well, whatever's going on, it's an excuse to wax poetic about how much I love this match-3 adventure.  It's my go-to match-3 whenever I don't feel like playing an IHOG, and I can't even count how many times I've played it through.  The gameplay is varied, and I love it. Sunny

Steam's Daily Deal is Postal 2 Complete for $2.49, and GamersGate's four deals are HERE.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:59 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the match-3 In Search Of Treasure: Pirate Stories, and there is a soft release of the "Free-to-Play" Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game.  The Daily Deal is Twilight School, and the Catch of the Week is The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle.  If you buy the CE of Botanica 2: Earthbound today, you can get the first Botanica and/or Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest for $2.99 each using the code BOTANICA.

GameHouse has Mahjong Gold today, and iWin has two:  The TM 12 Labours of Hercules and what looks like a straight HOG by the name of Excursions of Evil: The Mystery Case.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Typing of The Dead: Overkill for $9.99, and GamersGate's four deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!  Snowy bounce
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:02 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind, which they are getting the STANDARD Edition only. There is a soft release of Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop (TM/HOG hybrid), and the Daily Deal is Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition.

GameHouse now has Kingdom's Heyday, and iWin has the PREMIUM edition of Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind.

Steam's Daily Deal is Bully: Scholarship Edition for $3.74, and GamersGate's four deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!  Santa Stuck
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:03 am

For the TGT, Big Fish has officially released Awakening Kingdoms "Free-to-Play"  to the public.  There is also a soft release of Mystery of Sargasso Sea.  The Daily Deal is the most FANTASTIC Brink of Consciousness 2: The Lonely Hearts Murders.  You can see why I loved it HERE.  It's a true BOGO sale for game club members today, with CE's $6.99 and SE's $3.49 using the code MEMBERS. Happy bounce  LOVE this kind of sale!

Today GH & iWin's releases are the reverse of yesterday, with Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind now at GameHouse, and Kingdom's Heyday out at iWin!

Alawar now has Grimville: The Gift of Darkness.

Steam's Daily Deal is Shadow Warrior for $9.99, and GamersGate's four deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!  snowplay
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:47 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Hidden Expedition 6: Smithsonian Hope Diamond, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can get Hidden Expedition 2: Everest, Hidden Expedition 3: Amazon, Hidden Expedition 4: Devil's Triangle, and/or Hidden Expedition 5: The Uncharted Islands for $2.99 each using the code HOPE.  Numbers 1 through 3 are straight HOG's, and the rest of the series are IHOG's, in case there's anyone who doesn't know that Wink  The Daily Deal is Dragon Crossroads, AND there's a second special deal, this one being the CE of Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life for $6.99 using the code LIFE.

GameHouse now has Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop, and iWin has the Match-3 All-Time Hit Bundle, which includes Emperor of Rome and Fishdom 2.

Alawar has just released New Yankee in Santa's Court -- Just in time for  Tree Lights 

Steam's Holiday Sale is now ON!  Check out all their deals HERE, and GamersGate's four deals HERE.

Happy gaming!  Snowman Dance
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 am

Amaranthine Voyage is an excellent game. I highly recommend it
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:46 am

Thanks for the recommendation, Justie!  Snowy bounce 

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Mystery Case Files 10: Fate's Carnival, and there is also a soft release of Holiday Jigsaw Christmas.  The Daily Deal is The Curse of the Werewolves, which I remember nothing about. Laugh

Both GameHouse and iWin have Adelantado Trilogy: Book 3, and nothing new at Alawar.

Steam's nine Daily Deals are HERE, and GamersGate's four deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!  Christmas wreath
    Sportygal2009
    Sportygal2009

Post by Sportygal2009 Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:53 pm

I don't recall anything about The Curse of the Werewolves game either. I'm not sure how I missed this one as I checked my purchase history and I don't have it. Well I'm off to give this a whirl. Looks intriguing to me.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:06 pm

I played it at gamehouse. Very gloomy and I found it slow to the point of absolute total boredom. I'd had great hopes for this to be my last GH coupon, but it just wasn't worth it.

So you may well like it. It's creepy enough. Requires patience. Don't remember how it was on puzzles, but it was low on HOPs
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:19 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Mysterium: Lake Bliss, and the Daily Deal is Weird Park 2: Scary Tales.  They're running a Winter Sale this weekend, with CE's $8.99 using the code FROST.

GameHouse has Holiday Jigsaw Christmas and Green Ranch today, and iWin has a dual release, as well, with Christmas Wonderland 4 and Royal Gems.  There are 13 games at iWin on sale for 50% off, which you can find HERE.

Happy gaming!  Snowball
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:20 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Christmas Stories 2: A Christmas Carol, and the Daily Deal is Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose.

All games at GameHouse are half off using the code XMAS13, and iWin has gotten Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:22 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the much-anticipated Adelantado Trilogy: Book 3, and the Daily Deal is the most awesome Fishdom 3.  I highly recommend this match-3, it's definitely addictive!  The Catch of the Week is Haunted Halls 3: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore, and the special deal is a bundle deal on Mysterium: Lake Bliss.  Buy today or tomorrow and get Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk and/or Secrets of the Dark: Eclipse Mountain for $2.99 each using the code BLISS.

GameHouse now has Holiday Bonus Gold, which is the match-3 released by Grey Alien last year (their most recent release was Spooky Bonus.)

iWin has two today:  Bato: Treasures of Tibet and The Ultimate Christmas PuzzlerBato is an interesting type of match-3 -- totally different than any other I've played.  See my mini-review HERE for more information~ Big smile

Alawar now has Solitaire Mystery 2: Four Seasons.

Steam's nine Daily Deals are HERE, and GamersGate's EIGHT (that's new!) deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!   Present
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:14 am

The TGT at Big Fish is New Yankee in Santa's Service (renamed from Santa's Court,) and the Daily Deal is Christmas Wonderland 3.  For Christmas, all CE's are $7.99 using the code HOLLY, and SE's are $3.99 using the code JOLLY.  Don't forget to start with Ebates! 

New Yankee in Santa's Service is also out at iWin today, while GameHouse has gotten Christmas Wonderland 4.

Steam's nine Daily Deals are HERE, and GamersGate's eight deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!  Santa Stuck
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Late update today, and I'm sure you can understand why!  YES 

The TGT at Big Fish is The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure, and there is also a soft release of The Ultimate Christmas Puzzler.  The Daily Deal is Christmas Stories 1: Nutcracker, and the Christmas sale from yesterday is, of course, still running.

The Ultimate Christmas Puzzler is also out at GameHouse today, and iWin has Haunted House Mysteries.

Steam's nine Daily Deals are HERE, and GamersGate's eight deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!  Happy Holidays
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:30 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Redemption Cemetery 5: Bitter Frost, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can get any or all of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code BITTERDark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows is out as a soft release, and the Daily Deal is Hero of the Kingdom.

There are two out at GameHouse today:  You're the Boss and New Yankee in Santa's Service.

iWin has The Alley Strikes Back, which is a bowling game, and there are two at Alawar:  Green Ranch and Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic.

Steam's nine Daily Deals are HERE (ooo, some good ones in the Flash Sale at the moment!), and GamersGate's eight deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!   videogaming
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:24 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Haunted Halls 4: Nightmare Dwellers, and the Catch of the Week is Haunted Halls 3: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore.  The Daily Deal is Mystery Case Files 9: Shadow Lake, and I'm not seeing a special deal for PC users today.

GameHouse now has Dracula 5: The Blood Legacy (which I didn't even know was out! OH!  ) and iWin has Fantasy Mosaics.

Steam's nine Daily Deals are HERE (ooo, some good ones in the Flash Sale at the moment!), and GamersGate's eight deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!   Snowfall
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:55 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of The Emerald Maiden: Symphony Of Dreams, and there is also a soft release of Dream Hills: Captured Magic, which iWin also got today.  The Daily Deal is Big City Adventure 6: Paris, and for the weekend CE's are Buy One, Get One for $1.99 using the code PLAY.  If you're a Game Club member, that works out to $8 per CE.  Don't forget Ebates if you're participating!  Find the CE's HERE.

GameHouse has Mystery Riddles, and as mentioned above, iWin has Dream Hills: Captured Magic.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:00 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Death at Cape Porto: A Dana Knightstone Novel, and the Daily Deal is Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems.

Nothing new at GH or Alawar, but iWin has Ancient Jewels: Cleopatra's Treasures.

Steam's Daily Deals are HERE, and one of the Flash Sale items is Trine 2, which I highly recommend if you love beautiful graphics and platformer-type puzzles with a little action.  GamersGate's eight deals are HERE, and one of their deals is an Amanita Collection BundleSamorost 2, Machinarium, and Botanicula for only $5?  Oh yeah!  Awesome deal!

Happy gaming! Sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:31 pm