Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 40 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:20 am

The TGT at Big Fish is The Other Side: Tower of Souls, and the Daily Deal is The Crop Circles Mystery.  Today only, all games are 65% off retail price.  For $6.99 CE's use the code HUGE, and for $3.49 SE's use the code DEAL.  Don't forget to start at Ebates to earn your cash back! Evil Grin

GameHouse is the first casual portal to get Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween, and it's a Platinum Edition.

Steam's Daily Deal is Magicite for $4.99, and GamersGate's is A-Men for $2.50 (ooo, it's a platformer!)

Happy gaming~! consolegaming

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 40 O9fj
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 40 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:25 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Ominous Objects: Family Portrait, and the Daily Deal is Evy: Magic Spheres.  You can get the CE of Witches' Legacy 2: Lair of the Witch Queen for $6.99 today using the code WITCH.

GameHouse now has 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull, iWin has The Other Side: Tower of Souls, and Alawar has the CE of Royal Envoy 3.

Steam's Daily Deal is Starpoint Gemini 2 for $16.74, and GamersGate's is the Total War Grand Master Collection for $33.00.

Happy gaming~!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:58 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Sea of Lies 2: Nemesis, and the Daily Deal is Hidden Mysteries 10: Return To The Titanic.  If you buy Ominous Objects: Family Portrait today, you can get Dark Dimensions: Somber Song and/or Sable Maze: Norwich Caves for $2.99 each using the code OMINOUS.

GameHouse now has The Other Side: Tower of Souls, and iWin has the hybrid Magic Bookshop: Mahjong.

Steam's Daily Deal is Prototype 2 for $9.99, and GamersGate's is Skyward Collapse for $1.25.

Happy gaming~!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:31 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Nevertales 2: Shattered Image, and the Daily Deal is Witches' Legacy 2: Lair of the Witch Queen.  All games are 60% off retail price.  Use the code SUMMER for $7.99 CE's, and SIZZLE for $3.99 SE's.

GameHouse has Toy Defense 3: Fantasy and a most-wonderful pack of Brink of Consciousness games, the Dreadful Stories 2 in 1 Bundle.

iWin has Deadly Puzzles: Toymaker today, and I was excited to see a sequel out at Alawar, but I think that Twilight City: Pursuit of Humanity is justGames, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 40 Empty Twilight City: Love as a Cure with a new name.  Darn it! meh

Steam's Daily Deal is Lost Planet 3 for $16.99, and GamersGate's is Real Heroes Firefighter for $2.50.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:13 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams, and the Daily Deal is Fierce Tales 2: Marcus' Memory.

iWin now has Sudoku Ball Detective.

Steam's Daily Deal is Kerbal Space Program for $16.19, and GamersGate's is the Space Hulk-related games for 75% off.

Happy gaming~!

Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:23 am

Frodo wrote:60% off your next game, if you install Midnight Castle today.   Okay 

Anyone get a sense of deja vu?   Mouse pbbt

So did anyone install Midnight Castle?   Smile 
    I wonder if BFG will give out codes willingly, or if I'll have to ask them for it again.   Hmm...

Last edited by Frodo on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:26 am

I did, and no coupons yet. How are you? How's your family and their various hatchings and goings on?
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:57 am

No coupens yet either   Yeah right 

My Zarano dragons are not co-operating.  So no more dragon treats for them until they give me an offspring   Silly face
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:52 am

Way that sounds, Offspring might be the beginning of the real problem lol. Remember Darla's offspring! And what's her name? Angel's secretary? Now THAT was creepy/freaky!
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:14 am

Frodo wrote:
    Frodo wrote:60% off your next game, if you install Midnight Castle today.   Okay 

Anyone get a sense of deja vu?   Mouse pbbt

So did anyone install Midnight Castle?   Smile 
    I wonder if BFG will give out codes willingly, or if I'll have to ask them for it again.   Hmm...

No; I decided the coupon wasn't worth the hassle.  I'll never play that freemium stuff, and I have enough free game coupons to ignore this.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 am

I did play the new Dupin/Edgar Allan Poe F2P, in order to do a review, but I have to admit, I've been back. I don't know whether its the Dupin nostalgia thing, or that they've finally "got me". I have tried a few HOP ones to compare, and I'd never be tempted to play them. They're all weird and convoluted, and it's clearly about the bucks. In Nightfall, you don't really notice that money would fix the problem, because they don't wave it under your nose all the time.

Oh dear, I do sound like a convert, don't I? I'm feeling so guilty, betraying the cause (can I use a *Justie sosad* here, d'ya reckon? Yup!)  sosad 

Nobody gets my sense of humour! Sigh
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:29 am

You do sound like a convert.  Have you had to pay real money yet in the Poe F2P?  That one is the only one that is interesting to me 
    (she says, conveniently forgetting she regularly plays the World Mosaics freemium game...)   Embarrassed 

Based on your recommendation, Justie, I might try the Poe game.  FWIW, I haven't paid one penny for the WM Chroma game, and I'm almost finished with the levels released so far.  A few levels I had to play over and over and memorize what was what to get the points bonus, but all the puzzles are solvable without paying for the power ups. That's my kind of freemium game - the kind I can play for free.   Silly face
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:00 am

Yes, I love the Chroma one too - the best World Mosaics by far! I am not good at those sort of puzzles, even though I love trying. I couldn't get through the first chapter without multiple attempts, so I sort of left it behind... glad to hear you don't HAVE to have the power ups.

I haven't paid anything on Poe's one (its called Nightfall). You do get to a stage where you just have to leave it, and let time give you enough "energy" to play again. Obviously, that gets harder. But I got a few hours out of it the first and second time I played by picking my HOP scenes carefully.

And that's another thing I like about this one - it has many scenes to choose from and different modes of HO scene, like, silhouettes, in the dark, stuff like that for variety and there are flying machines! and collectibles of a sort! lol

Gotta give it try, because if you can play free on Chroma, you'll waltz through it. Oh, and Dupin is more visible than in any Dark Tales game lol.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bloody cat)
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:45 am

Here's what we have for the past two days:

The TGT at Big Fish is Aztec Venture, which is a block-dropper-type match-3, and yesterday's release was 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull.  The Daily Deal is Farm Frenzy 4, and if you buy Nevertales 2: Shattered Image today, you can get the first Nevertales (which is fantastic!) and/or Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death for $2.99 each using the code NEVERTALES.

GameHouse has Bomb the Monsters and the match-3 Rise of Dynasty, iWin has the Solitaire Mystery Double Pack and Northern Tale 4, and Alawar has Pyro Jump.

Steam's Daily Deal is ibb & obb for $5.99, and you can still get the Syberia games for $0.99 each or $1.49 for both through tomorrow.  GamersGate has the Encore Catalog on sale for 75% off (quite a few casual games in there!) as their Daily Deal.

Happy gaming! consolegaming

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:53 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the match-3 hybrid Floria, and the Daily Deal is Laruaville.  You can get two SE's for the price of one today using the code 2FOR1.

GameHouse has a brand new one by the name of Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age.  This is by the folks who made Dream Hills: Captured Magic, but I haven't played that one yet, so I can't say whether that's a good thing or a bad thing! Laugh

Steam's Daily Deal is Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for $4.99, and GamersGate's is 75% off of the Papo & Yo-related items ($3.75 for the base game.)

Happy gaming~!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:08 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Sable Maze 3: Forbidden Garden, and the Daily Deal is Skeleton Pirates.  Today only you can get the CE of PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone for $6.99 using the code DESTINY.

GameHouse now has The Tiny Tale 2, and iWin has both Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age and a new one called Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman.

Steam's Daily Deal is Viscera Cleanup Detail for $4.79, and GamersGate's is 80% off of the East India Company games.

Happy gaming~! videogaming

-------

https://genkisgamegab.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2774

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:22 am