Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone

genkicoll
    genkicoll

PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone Empty PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:35 pm

PuppetShow: Destiny Undone
    by ERS Game Studios - March, 2013

Series links:  PuppetShow 1: Mystery of Joyville, PuppetShow 2: Souls of the Innocent, PuppetShow 3: Lost Town, PuppetShow 4: Return to Joyville, PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone, PuppetShow 6: Lightning Strikes, PuppetShow 7: The Price of Immortality, PuppetShow 8: The Face of Humanity, PuppetShow 9: Her Cruel Collection, PuppetShow 10: Bloody Rosie, Puppet Show 11: Arrogance Effect

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition /

PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone Puppetshow-destiny-undone-collectors-edition_feature

In the calm and peaceful town of Joyville the evil revisits the same family – Master and Felicia’s. Little Felicia should now live happily, but she needs help again. Her father, Master of Puppets, has gone missing and Cricks is there too! Cricks is in town for revenge! Felicia begs to help save her father from the death of his old friend but is it possible to change destiny? What has to be done will be done and you will believe in miracles!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay chapter
    • Screensavers
    • Wallpapers
    • Concept art

For the Standard Edition

Click images to enlarge
    PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone Th_screen1_PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone Th_screen2_PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone Empty Re: PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:57 am

The Big Finale?

Sunny Sunny SunnySunny Sunny 

BASED ON DEMO

It is the finale, right? Cuz, you know, I thought the last one was! Still, I’m very happy that it wasn’t.

I have never been a huge fan of the Puppet Show series. I bought them and played and replayed them, but it was mostly the beauty of the artwork that appealed to me. Mechanical puppets never really took my fancy.

Until now. This game is even more beautiful than the others, but it is also more intriguing – and sympathetic.

We are here to help Felicia find her father the Puppet Master, who’s gone missing in suspicious circumstances, but Felicia is acting weird.

And others reported seeing an old woman who, when we get a glimpse of her, is ominously familiar. And to top it all off we’ve got one of those nasty spider puppets bullying people and breaking stuff. So begin our investigations.

Along the way we save a trapped cat, are confronted by a ferocious dog, and get our very own spider puppet. Not, I would normally have said, a very cuddly sort of sidekick. But this one (I named mine Timmy) has these beautiful sad eyes, so shiny they seem to have a tear glistening about to drop. It’s enough to make your eyes water!

Timmy helps you get to those things you can’t reach, like all good sidekicks do.

We have both list and silhouette "find one to find another" HOs, plenty of puzzles, some look tricky, and there’s plenty to do in each scene.

Plenty of lovely scenery, one of my favourite bits was the tram ride. I’m hoping that will be our preferred mode of transport for at least a while.

And I look forward to finding out what Felicia is really up to this time.

I Recommend This Game!
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:10 am

JTF--When the BF  CCC's was open,  we had a conversation about this.

All of us thought the previous one was the last.   esme  thought there was another one
    they would churn out.

She was right... We\'re Unworthy!       We were wrong.... Embarrassed 

Soo....ask esme if this is the last one.   She'll know.    Big smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:33 am

I remember that ERS was in the CCC at the time, and they said (if I remember correctly) that this was the end of the story of Felicia and her family, BUT not the end of the series!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:24 am

Caw! I don't think I could stand another PuppetShow, even if Felicia isn't in it. On the other hand, I do like those spider puppets. But why do all the various games with 'puppets' in them call them 'puppets'. They're robots! Puppets have strings! Drives me batty. I like puppets, games centred on robots and other clunky stuff, nup!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am