Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Frodo
    Frodo

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 39 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by Frodo Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:54 am

BFG has a BOGOF sale!   Happy bounce 

Now there's a new patch out for Fright - so I HAVE to get that game.  Big smile 
    But should I pair it with Dreampath or Right Of Passage?   Hmm...
    Riddick
    Riddick

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 39 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by Riddick Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:59 am

Gigantic 4th of July sale at BFG, 2 for 1  EEK! ,
    club members pay club price.

Happy Shopping  Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:05 am

Rite of Passage by a long margin for me Frodo! Unique HOPs, fantastique graphics, different story. The Mad Head people have never failed me yet (they also did Nevertales).

I finally got Nemesis, plus Fright, Reflections of Life, and of course Crown of Solomon.

Happy July 4th USA people!  Fizzy Hearts 

Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:36 am

Rite Of Passage it is, then.  Thanks Justie.   Elk grin 

Nevertales never much appealed to me, but LOVE the previous Rite Of Passage games   Evil Grin

Happy 4 July Riddick and other USA people   Hug

EDIT:  Might also get Nemises and Shadow Wolf   Okay
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:37 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Shadow Wolf Mysteries 4: Under the Crimson Moon, and the Daily Deal is Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile.  As you already know, it's a true BOGO sale for the weekend (game club members save more~!)  For CE's use the code STARS, and for SE's use the code STRIPES. (Don't forget Ebates! Happy bounce  )

GameHouse now has the Standard Edition of Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes, and you can get 50% off any game (or games?) using the code FAVORITE.  iWin now has IGT Slots 100 Wolves Deluxe, as well as 50% off selected games HERE.

Steam's Daily Deal is Tower Wars for $1.99, and GamersGate's is Goat Simulator for $5.99.

Happy gaming~!

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 39 O9fj
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Got 4 games in the BOGOF sale    Elk grin  

Fright CE, & Right Of Passage CE

Off The Record: Italian Affair CE, & Grim Tales: The Vengeance CE

And because I had 2 Game Club credits, I got 2 of those games for free.
    So it only cost me £10.80 for 4 CE games.   Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:14 pm

luvtoread wrote:Also,   if dj's  wish comes true,  maybe next weekend they'll be a BOGO sale.   Big smile 

I'm glad dj's wish came true,
    it's a great sale.

Okay
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Frodo wrote:

Happy 4 July Riddick and other USA people   Hug

Thanks Frodo   Party
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:02 am

For any of you who have had the fortitude to hold off buying their wishlist of Big Fish games, and who has an inactive account with ebates, your prudence may have been rewarded I think.

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 39 Ebates10

It's a "welcome back" promotion, which is why I think it might need an inactive account.

Have I read it right do you think? Wish I had read it BEFORE I spent all my money on the discounted games!  sosad 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:26 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Secrets of The Dark 4: The Flower of Shadow, and the Daily Deal is Living Legends 2: Frozen Beauty.

GameHouse now has Jigsaw World Tour 2 and Double Pack Gardens Inc.  iWin has Big City Adventure 5: London Classic, and Alawar has Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun.

Steam's Daily Deal is the Might and Magic Franchise Pack for $24.99, and GamersGate's is for the Orcs Must Die! games for up to 75% off.

Happy gaming! consolegaming

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:09 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Myths of the World 4: Of Fiends and Fairies, and the Daily Deal is Baking Success.

Nothing new at the other casual portals today~

The Daily Deal at Steam is Left 4 Dead 2 for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition for $5.00.

Happy gaming~!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:22 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana, and the Daily Deal is Untold History: Descendant of the Sun.  If you buy Secrets of The Dark 4: The Flower of Shadow today, you can get any or all of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code SHADOW.

iWin has Chainz 2 Relinked today.

Steam's Daily Deal is Risen 2: Dark Waters for $3.99, and GamersGate's is Forklift Truck - The Simulation for $2.50.

Happy gaming~!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Pyro Jump, and the Daily Deal is Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight.  The bundle deal from yesterday IS still running.

GameHouse has [url=IGT Slots Day of the Dead]IGT Slots Day or the Dead[/url] today, while iWin has both the Delicious Super Pack 9-in-one (love this series! Heart  ) and Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana.  Alawar now has Sky High Farm.

Steam's Daily Deal is Stronghold Crusader HD for $3.39, and GamersGate's is Castle of Illusion for $3.75.

Happy gaming! videogaming

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:55 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Rise of Dynasty, and the Daily Deal is Apothecarium: Renaissance of Evil.  All games are 1/2 off retail; use the code TICK for $9.99 CE's, and TOCK for $4.99 SE's.

Both GameHouse and iWin have Green City: Go South today.

The Daily Deal at Steam is Ys Origin for $4.99 (wannnnt!) and GamersGate's is 75% off the Painkiller franchise.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:53 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Beyond the Unknown: A Matter of Time, and the Daily Deal is Farmers Market.  You can get the CE of Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty for $6.99 using the code BEAUTY.

GameHouse has Relics of Fate – A Penny Macey Mystery, iWin has Voyage to Fantasy: Part 1 (looks almost like an HdO game,) and Alawar has the SE of Dark Strokes 2: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom.

Steam's Daily Deal is Defender's Quest for $7.49 (see Pippi's review HERE,) and GamersGate's is 75% off of games by Viva Media (Black Mirror II for $0.51?? faints  )

Happy gaming! consolegaming

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:51 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Rite of Passage 3: Hide and Seek, and the Daily Deal is Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure.  If you buy Beyond the Unknown: A Matter of Time today, you can get Flights of Fancy: Two Doves and/or Queen's Tales: The Beast & The Nightingale for $2.99 each using the code BEYOND.

GameHouse has the match-3 Artifacts of Eternity today, and it looks interesting.  If anyone wants a topic for it, just holler! Big smile  iWin has a different kind of match-3, Aztec Venture, today.

Steam's Daily Deal is Sir, You Are Being Hunted for $5.00, and GamersGate's is 75% off the Blade of Time games.

Happy gaming~!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:20 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle, and the Daily Deal is Haunted Legends 4: The Curse of Vox.  All SE's are $4.99 each using the code SUMMER.

GameHouse now has Witchcraft: The Lotus Elixir, and iWin has Knight Solitaire.

Steam's Daily Deal is Rise of the Triad for $2.99, and GamersGate's is the Sniper Elite franchise for 75% off.

Happy gaming~!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:53 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms, and the Daily Deal is Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger.

iWin has Garfield's Wild Ride today, and Alawar has the SE of Living Legends 2: Frozen Beauty.

Steam's Daily Deal is Warlock 2: The Exiled for $14.99, and GamersGate's is for 75% off the Killing Floor games.

Happy gaming~! consolegaming

Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:13 am

60% off your next game, if you install Midnight Castle today.   Okay 

Anyone get a sense of deja vu?   Mouse pbbt
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:38 am

Oh goodie! More more more discounts off CEs, my way to buy - was going to say play, but I don't seem to do that anymore lol.  Embarrassed 

Hi frodo! Elk grin 
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:09 am

Hey Justie   Smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:14 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is The House on Usher, and the Daily Deal is The Last Days.  If you buy Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle today (and possibly tomorrow,) you can get Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel and/or Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio for $2.99 each using the code SILVER.  As Frodo mentioned, you'll get a coupon for 60% off your next game, if you install Midnight Castle before midnight Big Fish time (12AM PST.)

GameHouse has IGT Slots Gold Bar 7s today, and iWin has My Exotic Farm.

Steam's Daily Deal is a selection of games from Paris at up to 90% off HERE, and GamersGate The Cave for $3.75.

Happy gaming! videogaming

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the "Free-to-Play" Pachinko Pop, and there is a soft release of Sharpe Investigations: Death on the Seine.  The Daily Deal is Kingdom Tales, and I forgot to mention yesterday that the Catch of the Week is Phantasmat 2: Crucible Peak.  The bundle deal from yesterday IS still running.

GameHouse now has Cateia's adventure Hotel, iWin has a new match-3 hybrid by the name of Floria (love the graphics -- so bright and colorful!) and Alawar now has Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe.

Steam's Daily Deal is Strider for $8.99, and GamersGate's is Risen for $2.00.  They also have some of their Daedalic games on sale if you're missing any~

Happy gaming~!

pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 am

genkicoll wrote:Catch of the Week is Phantasmat 2: Crucible Peak.

Code:
    I have Phantasmat as CE - should I hold out for CE on this one, or will I be happy with SE?

and I have no idea how that got into Code format nor how to get it out.   Oops!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:34 am

I'd grab this one. It is a steal, and there is nothing overwhelmingly special about the CE.

This game is almost the exact story of the first, put together in more spectacular ways, and of course, in snow not water.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 pm