Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

The Book of Desires

genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Book of Desires Empty The Book of Desires

Post by genkicoll Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:27 pm

The Book of Desires
    - April, 2012

Available at:
    Alawar
    Big Fish for PC
    GameHouse
    iWin

The Book of Desires The-book-of-desires_feature

Explore an intriguing world in The Book of Desires, a thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Ashley had a horrible dream where she traveled to a strange world. When she awoke she realized it was just a nightmare, but her reality turns out to be just as scary. Help her escape with her life in this exciting adventure!

• Beautiful graphics
    • Challenging mini-games
    • Captivating story!

Click images to enlarge
    The Book of Desires Th_screen1 The Book of Desires Th_screen2 The Book of Desires Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

The Book of Desires Empty Re: The Book of Desires

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 am

Interesting Choice To Be Made

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

I have played this game several times since I bought it, because it is an easy undemanding game, with pleasant (if somewhat gloomy) graphics, puzzles I can sometimes manage, and it’s pretty short.

Having thus dammed it with faint praise, I want to emphasise, it’s really quite a good game. The story is pretty cool. A kid gets to write in a magic book her most secret wish, and it so upsets the order of things that she is dragged into the book. This oft told tale runs the course you’d expect, but some interesting diversions along the way keep things moving.

As I said, the graphics are good, and the background sounds and music are very good. I loved the way the music would gradually creep up on you.

I also loved the device used at the end of the game. And the headline? You’ll have to play the game to find out.

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:16 pm