Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 am

Not a whole lot going on today. The Olympics are over, so no more special deal at Big Fish. What they do have is a HOG aimed at families, Little Things Forever. The Catch of the Week is one I don't remember, Pirate Mysteries: A Tale of Monkeys, Masks, and Hidden Objects. The reviews on it aren't great, but they aren't awful either, so it's worth checking out if you're of a mind to. The DD is a brick-breaker game that my SiL absolutely loves, Fairy Treasure. Definitely worth the $2.99 Smile

iWin's offering for the day is Rebuild the History, a match-3 game, while GameHouse has Jigsaw BOOM.

Hondo, who took over the predictions at BF, has not yet posted, so that's all I have for now.

Happy Gaming!

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 O9fj
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 am

Today at iWin we have the release of Hidden Mysteries 9: Return to the Titanic. The series isn't as wildly popular as, say, Mystery Case Files, but I enjoy the adventure element they added (starting with #3) to the series. Before you ask, the last HM game I played was #4 Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets, so it's been a while since I played one Wink

GameHouse's new release is the Match-3 game Deep Blue Sea.

Big Fish's TGT is an arcade/puzzle game, Start the Rockets. The Daily Deal, Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp: The 1001 Nights, is a HOG and looked suspiciously like an HdO game to me, so I checked, and it is indeed by HdO. For one of their games, it has a surprisingly good rating at BF, with 3 full stars.

Happy Gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Today at Big Fish we have a Farm Frenzy-type clone, Snow Globe: Farm World. It's getting great reviews from the TM-lovers, and the graphics very nice, so it might be a good one to check out if you like this type of game. The DD today is Vegas Penny Slots. Bet you can figure out what kind of game it is... Mahaha Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 364988687

iWin also has a new (to their site) farming-related game out today, though Farm Quest is a match-3. It has some of those extra elements that make it more interesting to me: Matching items will feed your animals, earn money to upgrade your farm, both timed and relaxed mode are available. It sounds a lot like Farmscapes, which I love, so I'll be checking this one out at some point ^__^

GameHouse now has Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle available, and Alawar has the arcade/brain teaser Jump Birdy Jump out.

Hasta mañana, and happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:16 am

Forgive me a little fangirl squee~! this morning - Twisted Lands 3: Origin has come out at Alawar today, and seeing as how I LOVED the first one, I'm very happy to see this. The graphics are gorgeous, and now I really want to play #2, Insomniac, so I can get ready for this third installment Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2520623126

Snow Globe: Farm World is out at iWin today, and Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls is out as a Premium Edition at GameHouse.

The new CE that was promised did indeed come out today, and it getting some great reviews: Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty. The Daily Deal is Jodie Drake and the World in Peril, and is getting reviews nearly as good as those for the new CE, so I added a topic for it this morning. $2.99 is a great price, so if you don't have it yet, now's the time to check it out Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 981981812

Back to work with me! Happy Gaming! :D

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:40 pm

At Big Fish, the SE of Echoes of the Past 4: The Revenge of the Witch is now out for both PC and Mac. The Daily Deal is part of a series that I have come to love, though I haven't tried this particular one -- Dream Day First Home.

GameHouse has released American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled, and the new episode (#8) of Emily's Wonder Wedding (Delicious).

The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal is now out at iWin.

I plan to post some Guild Wars 2 info later, but that's about it for now.

Happy Gaming~

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:13 am

At GameHouse today, find Reel Deal Epic Slot - Forrest Gump, while iWin now has Summer SuperSports available.

Much faster than I'd expected, Big Fish now has Twisted Lands 3: Origin. It's getting a full 5-star rating, and I just can't wait! Whee~! *giggle* I'm in the middle of playing Twisted Lands 2: Insomniac as we speak, and will have my review up later today :sun:

The DD for the day is Lara Gates: The Lost Talisman. I have one of these games, and while they're not OUTSTANDING, I'd say it's worth at least demoing when they're on sale like this Wink

Also at BF is another weekend promotion, and it's a good one: Buy one, get one free Collector's Editions. Great way to fill up your punch cards in a hurry! Just use the code FREEGAME when you're checking out.

Back to game-playing before the kids wake up!

Happy Gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Not a whole lot going on today, game-wise. Big Fish's TGT is Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town, and it is getting some very mixed reviews. I'm afraid that after playing TL: Origin that nothing is going to stand up to its awesomeness, so I won't be trying this one any time soon Silly face The DD, Pioneer Lands, however is a fun little TM, and definitely worth the $2.99.

iWin has released the Collector's Edition of Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix.

That's it, that's all~ Happy Gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:29 am

GameHouse has a new ND game out, this time Nancy Drew 8: The Haunted Carousel.

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, Collector's Edition is now available at iWin.

At Big Fish today, the DD is Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate. This is one of the hidden object/match-3 combos, and I've not tried it. The COTW is Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night, which has a brilliantly-executed concept. Absolutely worth $2.99. I was happy to pay full price for this one Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 364988687

The TGT for the day is Dream Builder: Amusement Park. At a glance this looks like a simplified version of my beloved Zoo Tycoon. Those who never played ZT or RCT are giving it excellent reviews, whilst those who have, not so much. Just look at how versatile ZT is: Genki's ZT1 Screens. How can you compare a casual game at $6.99 to a non-casual game? ... although nowadays you can get the Complete Collection of ZT1 for only a few dollars more *hint hint, wink wink* Mahaha Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2981382511 Although I haven't played ZT1 for a couple of years now, I do have six years of experience with the game, and can tell you just about anything you need to know, so if you have any questions, I'm right here, ready to help Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 981981812

How did this turn into an advertisement for ZT1? Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 597951271 Back to business!

I plan to introduce a new FEATURED GAME today, but I have a lot of typing to do, first. Maybe I'll just add the new banner, then work on the typing afterward. Yeah, I think I'll do that Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 765500672 Keep an eye out, for I have more than one banner from the game to share!

Happy Gaming, all!

Last edited by genkicoll on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 am

The predicted-last-week TM, Shop-n-Spree: Shopping Paradise, has now been released at Big Fish. The Daily Deal, Jane's Realty, is a strategy/builder that a lot of people like, and I'm sure $2.99 is a good deal on it, but I got mine for free Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2981382511 At the moment the free games are on hiatus, but some week you might find Jane's Realty one of Realore's FREE FRIDAY games.

GameHouse now has The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet available at their site, and iWin has Word U, a fun little arcade-word game.

That's it for now~ Happy Gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:38 am

The TGT at Big Fish is a Match-3, Lost Inca Prophecy 2: The Hollow Island, while the DD is another Jane game, Jane's Hotel, though this one is more of a time management.

Alawar now has Youda Jewel Shop available, while GameHouse releases Lost Secrets - Ancient Mysteries. This one looks like a junk pile HOG, but to be fair, I haven't tried it.

At iWin today you will now find Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion. Despite some rather so-so looking screens, the people who enjoyed this game are many, and gave it high marks for fun-factor and interest, so it looks like I'll have to check this one out for myself Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 364988687

Happy Gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:12 am

The DD at Big Fish is Roads of Rome, which is a very enjoyable TM - you really can't go wrong with any of the RoR games. Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 364988687 For the TGT, we have a surprise (at least for me!), Awakening 4: The Skyward Castle.

At GameHouse you'll find Mahjong Mysteries: Ancient Athena, as well as a 50% off deal for the Premium Edition of Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign. The link to the 50% off deal above will take you to the game page at GH, and while you can't see an advertisement there on the page, if you look, the purchase price is what you would usually find for a STANDARD edition.

iWin now offers the Match-3 Mermaid Adventure: The Magical Pearl, and Alawar now has Night In The Opera (M3-HOG mix) available.

The last thing I have for now is that GOG is having a Sale on the Ultima games. Get all 11 Ultima games for $17.94 ( $2.99 each, which is 50% off), or select individual games for 30% off.

Happy Gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Today at Big Fish we get the Standard Edition of Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make. The DD is World Riddles: Animals, which is a Sudoku(?)/Puzzle game which is available for both PC and Mac.

GameHouse has Episode 9 of Emily's Wonder Wedding, as well as the Platinum Edition of Eternal Journey: New Atlantis.

Also at GH, don't miss out on the new Super Savers! SnackJack, THEM: The Summoning (*gasp* No topic here yet?), Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls, and My Kingdom for the Princess III for $2.99 each. I hear that THEM was on the short side, but for $2.99... Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2981382511 I have a full review on SFC: Crystal Skulls (find it by following the link above) and I LOVED it! I was happy to pay full price for it, so this is a great deal! MKFTP III of course is GREAT, they all are Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 364988687 Also check out the My Kingdom for the Princess Double Pack if you need the first two Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2981382511

iWin has now released the CE of Infected: The Twin Vaccine, and Amaranth has a new RPG, Hearts of Chaos.

Be sure to check out the special deals I posted today - they're easy to find, just check out the topics listed at the right, or use your View posts since last visit link, which is located at the top right of the page Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 981981812

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 am

It's all about Eternal Journey: New Atlantis today. iWin has the Collector's Edition today (GH had it yesterday), and Big Fish now has the Standard Edition available.

The DD at Big Fish is the very popular The Agency of Anomalies 1: Mystic Hospital. Another that I own, but haven't played yet Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 580207494 They are also having one of their special bar-at-the-top-of-the-page deals: Get the CE of Depths of Betrayal for $6.99 when you use the code DEPTHS. This one is a pop-up, and I haven't tried it.

Lastly, GameHouse now has the Shapeshifter-esque game, Elias the Mighty. If you're unfamiliar with Shapeshifter, it's where you have multiple rows of shapes that move across the scene in alternate directions, and you have shapes at the bottom of the screen that you have to drag and drop into empty spaces above. It's actually quite fun, but it can get stressful trying to beat the clock (maybe this has an untimed mode?) and/or beat your own score Silly face

Happy Gaming Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 1404866550

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Only a couple of things to report today.

iWin now has Shiver 2: Poltergeist available, standard edition only. The first Shiver was excellent, but I've not tried this one, yet.

The TGT at Big Fish is Inbetween Land, which looks very interesting, and is scoring well with the reviewers. The DD is F.A.C.E.S., which is a very good game, and an excellent deal at $2.99.

Today only, get the CE of Fantastic Creations: House of Brass at BF for $6.99 using the coupon code BRASS.

That seems to be it for now. Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:17 am

Today's Big Fish release is Mahjong World Contest. The DD, Sally's Spa, is one of my eldest's favorite TM's, but I have yet to try it Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 580207494 As for the Catch of the Week, it's one that I just featured here, Reincarnations 1: Awakening. It's a nice game with five totally different stories, and one person tying them all together. See my review HERE.

At GameHouse, we have the Match-3, Rebuild the History.

Tomorrow at Realore there will be a "Super Sale". Subscribe to their newsletter to get early information.

iWin has released the straight-HOG, Girls with Secrets.

That's all I have at the moment, but it's very early here, so there may be more to add later~

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Sorry I'm late today. I had to go to jury duty orientation for two hours this morning, and I was so wiped out afterward that I went back to sleep for 4 hours. Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 299503511

So, today at Big Fish you will find A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories as the Daily Deal. I tried this game once, and got so fed up with repeatedly trying to plot things out on a map that I gave up and never looked back. I suspected that this one is by HdO, and sure enough, it's one of theirs! They even have an extended edition! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2219796482 The TGT Jar of Marbles II: Journey to the West. This is kind of a match-3 game/brain teaser.

Speaking of which, the new release at Alawar is part brain teaser, part strategy arcade game(?) Or at least that's what The Microbie Story seems to be from looking at the screens Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2981382511

iWin now has Titanic's Keys to the Past by Nat Geo and Lucky Streak Poker, which actually came out yesterday. Guess checking at 5AM is just a smidge too early Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 597951271

GameHouse now has Summer SuperSports, which is actually a hidden object/puzzle game.

The big news for the serious gamers is, of course, that Guild Wars 2 is now available to the general public. Dad and bro are loving it!

Lastly, don't miss the 1/2 Price Sale on Three CE's at Alawar. The sale dates are staggered, so be sure to look and see when then end.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:45 pm

First off today, I'd like to announce the addition of a new friend added to the Friends/Affiliates bar (on the right side of the forum, underneath the Latest Topics section). Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 7885191352_2310916f86_m is an incredibly helpful site, both for TM-lovers and TM developers, giving helpful tips, videos, and guides for the games we love, but can't always figure out on our own :lol:

Speaking of TM's, Monument Builders 3: Statue of Liberty is now out at Big Fish, to the happy cheers of many-a-TM-lover. The Daily Deal is The
    Otherside: Realm of Eons
    , which I really liked when I first tried it, but as I progressed through the trial, I came to dislike it, so think about finishing the hour demo before purchasing Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2981382511 Big Fish also has a special deal on the Haunted Hotel games today: Buy the CE of Charles Dexter Ward, and get any of the other Haunted Hotel games for $2.99 each.

GameHouse has now released the Platinum Edition of Infected: The Twin Vaccine. Also at GameHouse, the Premium Edition of The Stroke of Midnight is on sale for 1/2 off ($6.99 or 1 FunTicket for members, $9.99 for non-members). Don't ask me the difference between their Premium Editions and their Platinum Editions... The only difference I know of is that the FunPass members can play one of them, and not the other *shrugs*

Find Word Bird Supreme at iWin, and be sure to check out Adventure Week at GamersGate if you love adventure games :sun:

Just a reminder that external links (those that go to other sites) will only work for you if you are signed in - you won't even see that there IS a link there. I apologize again for the inconvenience, but I still haven't figured out how to change it Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 3286387481

Happy Gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:04 am

As you can see, the BF-predicted CE for the week did indeed come out Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 981981812As a matter of fact, they're offering a special deal on Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition -- Buy it today and get it for only $9.99 when you use the code GOTHIC. The Daily Deal is Dream Day Honeymoon. I had no interest in the Dream Day series until I tried Dream Day True Love and DD Bella Italia. I enjoyed them both very much, and though I haven't tried Honeymoon, it's worth checking out for $2.99.

Alawar has now released Eternal Journey: New Atlantis, and iWin now has the Match-3 The Lost Inca Prophecy 2: The Hollow Island.

Something strange at GameHouse: Dracula Series - The Path of the Dragon Part 1 is both the new release AND the free game of the day Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2431214003 I'm thinking that they just really really want their casual gamers to try this chopped-up adventure game, and be interested enough that they'll trash the free ad-ridden copy and purchase it.

GameHouse is once more having issues with people getting their bonus coins, and the solution is that you have to disable Ad-Block Plus. I highly highly recommend this free product if you don't already have it - it will save you many a headache. Disabling it is easy, just look for the red stop sign with the letters ABP in it up in your browser's toolbar area. Click on it to get options - one click to disable for a site, one click to re-enable it. Very nice Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 364988687

Happy Gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:58 am

The DD at Big Fish today is a great one for TM-lovers, Haunted Domains. This one is a monster-themed Hotel Dash clone, but with the Gardenscapes-esque addition of sprucing up the garden outside. BF did sneak in a soft release today, the match-3 Disharmony Blocks. The TGT is the standard edition of Redemption Cemetery 3: Grave Testimony.

Whispers is now out at GameHouse. This HOG has the lowest rating I've ever seen at Big Fish, garnering just barely over 1-star. Made me want to try for myself! ... Until I read further through the reviews and saw that the English is terrible throughout. ie. Wrench = pliers, annana = pineapple, etc. That kind of thing really interrupts the game flow and immersiveness for me, and though I gamely plowed on through Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box, the problems with localization were limited to the HOG scenes, not the dialogue.

There are two releases at iWin today: Arctic Quest, which is a puzzle-inlay, and the Sim Life Quest 2: Metropoville. iWin's Labor Day Sale starts Saturday, so keep an eye out for that.

No announcement of a sale at Alawar as of yet, but they do still have their 1/2 Price Sale on Three CE's running.

It's still Adventure Week at GamersGate, and Steam has the FPS Darkness II on sale for 75% off this weekend.

Big Fish has started their Labor Day Sale: Use the code WORKERSto get any game for 1/2 off retail price. That's $9.99 for CE's and $4.99 for SE's. If you plan to participate in the sale, don't forget to go to Big Fish via Ebates! They're offering double cash back for the Labor Day weekend! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2520623126

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Late late late today because I'm sick sick sick Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2339938421

Only a couple of new releases today. iWin now has the Collector's Edition of PuppetShow 4: Return to Joyville at their site.

We have a double release at Big Fish today, with the much anticipated The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2. I've been remiss and haven't even added the first of the series, but I'll remedy that later today Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2981382511 The soft releases is Muem-Trail, a puzzle/strategy game. I think that if you just look at the screens, you'll be able to tell what kind of game it is. The Daily Deal is Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings, which I haven't tried yet.

iWin has started their Labor Day sale, with 50% off a variety of games.

There are only 3 hours left to get Adelantado Trilogy: Book One for $2.95, so now's the time!

I think that's all I have at the moment. Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:18 am

The TGT at Big Fish to day is Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring, which looks promising. The DD is Rainbow Web 3, which Big Fish is classifying as so many game types, it's dizzying! haha Click on the link above to check it out for yourself. It actually looks intriguing, so I'll be downloading soon.

There's nothing new at Alawar or GameHouse today, but iWin now has Pride and Prejudice available. The first screen looks like Sudoku, but it's also a hidden object game, so this may just be one of the minis.

New (or at least newly discovered by me Wink) at Aldorlea today is a classic RPG-style game, Moonchild.

That's all I have to report at the moment! Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:11 am

Only a couple of things to report today.

iWin now has Adelantado Trilogy: Book 1. I expect we'll be seeing it at the other portals, soon Smile

Big Fish's new release is a match-3 with some hidden object minis - Mystika: Between Light and Shadow. The DD is TV Farm, which is a strategy/TM, and very popular with the reviewers.

The Labor Day sales are winding down, so if you're going to participate, now's the time!

Happy Gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:44 am

Today at Big Fish you will find the third chopped up piece of the original Syberia game, Syberia - Part 3. If you're interested in this wonderful, classic adventure, I recommend getting the game "whole" - it's a much better value. Find info on where to get the full game here: Syberia 1, and while you're at it, check out Syberia 2, too Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 364988687

The DD is Magic Sweets. This is a very cute TM, which I enjoyed whilst doing the beta. I neglected to mention the COTW yesterday Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 3286387481 It is Love Chronicles 2: The Sword and the Rose. I never did try this game, as I could not get into the first one, but I do remember that the graphics are lovely Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 2981382511

I guess GameHouse is making up for lost time, for there are THREE releases today! The first is Oozi - Earth Adventure, which looks to be a platform game à la Sonic the Hedgehog. Next is Hexagon Mahjongg... I won't insult you by telling you what kind of game it is Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 765500672 Lastly is Lost Inca Prophecy 2 - The Hollow Island, a match-3 with puzzle minis.

As for iWin, they now have Malice: Two Sisters available at their site.

You might have noticed that I've added a new banner to the site. I'll be adding info to the Featured Game thread later today. For now you can just sit and wonder why I loved the game. Mahaha Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 580207494
    Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am

Very little to report today.

Dragon Keeper is the Daily Deal at Big Fish today. It's a delightful TM, with gameplay reminiscent of The Fifth Gate and Magic Farm. I'd definitely snatch it up at $2.99 if I didn't have it, already Wink The TGT is another TM, albeit a totally different concept. Hot Farm Africa is getting slammed by the reviewers, but you never know - it could be a gem ... or not Silly face Can never tell unless you try~

iWin now has Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee available. This TM looks like the same kind of gameplay as Amelie's Cafe, though I couldn't say for sure since I haven't tried JD.

That's all I have for the moment~ Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:26 am

There's much to report this morning, unlike yesterday Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 3286387481

GameHouse made a late release of Adelantado Trilogy: Book 1 yesterday, and today they release the match-3 Farm Quest.

Alawar has released the straight-HOG The Secrets of Margrave Manor, as well as the physics-puzzler Lost Head.

Now out at iWin you will find the Collector's Edition of Secrets of the Dark 2: Eclipse Mountain. I really enjoyed the mechanics of the first game, but haven't tried this one, yet.

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can. Reviewers are gushing over this one, so it looks like a good one to check out! The Daily Deal is the marble-popper classic, Zuma Deluxe. We do have a soft release today, too - Word Bird Supreme.

Hopefully you noticed the threads highlighting some of the amazing deals that Amazon has on games right now. If you missed it, just look at the column on the right hand side of the page where it lists Latest Topics. ALL games listed in those threads are linked, but you won't be able to see the links unless you're signed in. If you prefer not to register here, you can try searching Amazon for the exact title I've listed - hopefully you'll find them with no troubles.

Happy gaming, all! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 2 3026146359

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:19 pm