Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix

genkicoll
    genkicoll

phoenix - Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix Empty Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix

Post by genkicoll Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 am

Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix
    by ERS Games - April, 2012

Series links: Spirits of Mystery 1: Amber Maiden,  Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix, Spirits of Mystery 3: The Dark Minotaur, Spirits of Mystery 4: The Silver Arrow, Spirits of Mystery 5: Chains of Promise, Spirits of Mystery 6: Family Lies, Spirits of Mystery 7: The Fifth Kingdom, Spirits of Mystery 8: Illusions

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin Collector's Edition / Standand Edition
    Steam as Collector's Edition

phoenix - Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix Spirits-of-mystery-song-of-the-phoenix-ce_feature

Reunite the Dragon and Phoenix Kingdoms in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix. The Kingdoms of Dragon and Phoenix have been warring with each other for over 300 years. The Princess of the Dragon kingdom was set to wed the Prince of the Phoenix Kingdom in order to bring an end to the conflict but the Prince has been kidnapped! An evil witch, trapped in stone hundreds of years ago, orchestrated the abduction of the Prince. If the two Kingdoms cannot form a truce through matrimony, then the witch will break free from her prison. Help the Princess locate her missing groom and unite the two Kingdoms in this captivating Hidden Object game!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay
    • Integrated Strategy Guide
    • Concept Art

For the standard edition:

Click images to enlarge
    phoenix - Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix Th_screen1 phoenix - Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix Th_screen2phoenix - Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 8 times in total
    bribling

phoenix - Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix Empty Re: Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix

Post by bribling Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 am

I am enjoying the demo. HOS are interactive, you must complete an action to find an item that is silhouetted. Use that item to do another action, etc. The music is the same that this Dev has used in previous games, nice but I wish they'd get something new. The graphics are beautiful. I had a Tech issue with one of the HOS, might have been a conflict on my computer as there were two programs running in the background. Check BFG Forums or elsewhere to read about any tech issues. I love this developer's games and own most, if not all, of them. It's a good game but just a little different from previous games by this Dev. I recommend you try it!

ETA: I finished the Demo. I continued to have some tech issues and am waiting for an update or the SE. I don't care much for potion making. I had to make one potion in the Demo. I suspect there will be others later. The Hint works in the HOS. There is no map but the Hint will tell you if there is anything to do in a scene. if there is something to be done the Hint will show you, if not, the Hint will tell you nothing is to be done but will not point the way to go. This could lead to a lot of tiresome running around unless you use the SG or a walkthrough. I have read that the extra play is more extensive than usual but i hesitate to purchase this game now. It is on my list to review again later. I have a hard time resisting beauty even when I don't like the gameplay - Lol!
    bribling

phoenix - Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix Empty Re: Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix

Post by bribling Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:35 am

I went ahead and bought this game because of the April 14 2CEs for 1 sale at Big Fish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:37 am