Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:01 am

New at Big Fish today is The Invisible Man. It's getting mediocre reviews, but my impression is that this is due to the fact that it's mostly hidden objects and story. I've added a topic because I know that I have some members who love straight hidden object games! Sunny The Daily Deal is another straight HOG: Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington. They're running a one-day deal on the CE of Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight: Get it for $9.99 using the code PLIGHT.

GameHouse has the really big news for the day. They've been trending towards adventure games lately, recently having released Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island (as mentioned further up in this thread.) Today they release Haunted, another true adventure, and one that is selling for nearly $40 at GamersGate! OH! !! This one was originally released just a couple of months ago, so I see this as quite a coup for them!

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Sable Maze: Sullivan River.

Steam's Daily Deal is Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Jet Set Radio for $3.38.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:34 pm

You probably noticed the new topic for Whispers: Revelation, which is the soft release at Big Fish today. The TGT is Motor Town: Soul of the Machine, which as I expected is getting some great reviews (go Alawar! Sunny) The Daily Deal is Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens, and the Catch of the Week (which I forgot to mention yesterday... what a surprise Silly face) is Shiver 2: Poltergeist. I adored the first one, but have yet to play this one (again, what a surprise!Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 597951271) All games on the site are 20% off the regular price by using the code TUESDAY.

New at GameHouse today is Rolling Idols (eee, it's everywherrrre! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 1339004300) and all games on the site are 50% off today only, using the code GAMEHOUSE50.

The Collector's Edition of Haunted Halls 3: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore can now be found at iWin.

Alawar now has Chronoclasm Chronicles, and they snuck in an arcade game release yesterday by the name of Envoy.

Steam's Daily Deal is Trine 2 (some nice graphics on this action-platformer!) for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Alpha Protocol - The Espionage RPG for $2.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:50 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the standard edition ofGames, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 Empty Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma. There is a soft release of But to Paint a Universe, which seems to be a standard match-3, and the Daily Deal is Hotel Mogul.

The Tribloos 2 is now out at GameHouse, and Mahjong Royal Towers is out at iWin. Speaking of iWin, they are running a 50% off promo on ten games, which you can check out HERE.

Steam's Daily Deal is Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams for $5.09, and GamersGate's is Dungeon Lords MMXII for $4.50.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:08 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Dark Canvas: A Brush With Death, and if you buy today, you will earn a bonus punch on your game card. Yesterday's release was the CE of Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen, which is quite a lovely FROG. The Daily Deal is one of my favorites, Elementals: The Magic Key. You can see my review HERE. I really don't know why my response to this game was so over the top, but there you go~ Elk grin

GameHouse now has the SE of Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can and Green City, and iWin has gotten the CE of Shadow Wolf Mysteries 3: Cursed Wedding. You might have noticed yesterday that they also have Newshawk Bags A Bootlegger, which I believe is a straight HOG.

Alawar has finally released Sacra Terra 2: Kiss of Death (as a CE), so you'll have to forgive my fangirl squee Happy bounce ... Squee! Belly laugh

Steam's Daily Deal is The Amazing Spider-man for $19.99, and they're running a weekend deal on Castle Crashers for $7.49. GamersGate's DD is Sonic Generations for $7.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:25 am

It's a BOGO sale at Big Fish! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 2520623126 I'll be posting a topic in a bit, but all you have to do is to to the site, and you'll get a pop-up with the info~ The TGT looks good: Shadows: Price for Our Sins is one of the rare straight-to-SE games out, and hopefully as good as it looks Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 2981382511 The Daily Deal is Time Mysteries 1: Inheritance.

GameHouse now has Puzzler World 2013, and they too are having a weekend sale, though for members only. All Premium & Platinum games are $6.99 each or 1 FunTicket.

Tower of Elements
    (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense) is now out at iWin.

Nothing new at Alawar, but if Sacra Terra 2 comes to Big Fish tomorrow, I'll definitely be participating in the weekend sale! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 3026146359

Gardenscapes 2 is out at Playrix, and I'll be posting that info shortly~

Steam's Daily Deal is Sine Mora for $3.39, and GamersGate's is Sword of the Stars Collection for $2.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:50 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Sacra Terra 2: Kiss of Death. Happy day! I can report that it's an excellent game, as expected of Alawar Five-BN. Definitely recommended Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 1404866550 The Daily Deal is The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, which looks like a straight HOG. Don't forget the BOGO sale at BF, and if you're going to participate, don't forget to stop by Ebates before you go~!

Nothing new at GH or Alawar, but iWin now has Big City Adventure 6: Paris.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Testament of Sherlock Holmes for $13.59 (Holy cow! OH!), and GamersGate's is Inversion for $9.99.

Happy gaming!
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Thanks to you, I am the owner of a new Sherlock Holmes
    game. Happy bounce

Not sure when I will get to play as I am playing Still Life
    2, but happy to know its there Sherlock
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 am

hehe, hope you love it! Sunny

The TGT at Big Fish is (what looks to be) a Royal Envoy-type game by the name of Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess. It looks good, and it's getting high praise from the BF crowd. The Daily Deal is Virtual Villagers: The Secret City. The BOGO sale will be ending soon, so if you're going to participate, now's the time!

GameHouse now has Brink of Consciousness 2: The Lonely Hearts Murders as a Platinum Edition.

iWin now has the Standard Edition of Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden.

Steam's Daily Deal is To The Moon (squee!) for $3.39. I highly recommend this one if you like story games. You can see my review HERE if'n you're interested. GamersGate's DD is Torchlight II for $9.98.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:54 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Pet Store Panic, and the Daily Deal is The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure, which is a rather relaxing match-3 game with some hidden object scenes. The Catch of the Week (which I forgot to mention yesterday Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 3253339202) is Azada 3: In Libro.

GameHouse now has Wonderland Mahjong, and iWin has Luxor 2 HD. Alawar has now gotten Criminal Minds, which according to my eldest, is a fun game, but rather short.

Steam's Daily Deal is Great Big War Game for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Naval War: Arctic Circle for $4.99.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:47 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Death Pages: Ghost Library. There is a soft release of The Sparkle 2: Evo, which is an arcade game. The Daily Deal is Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure. Despite the rating it currently has, I've heard good things about this Match-3, so it's worth demoing, in my opinion Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 2981382511

GameHouse now has the "standard edition" of Dark Arcana: The Carnival. This is one of the games that only got released as an SE at Big Fish, yet contained an extra chapter, so I'm not sure what's different about GH's Premium Edition.

Looks to be a day of Standard Editions, as iWin now has the SE of Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga.

Steam's Daily Deal is Garry's Mod for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Back to the Future Game Bundle for $6.24.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:04 am

I didn't make an update yesterday... naughty me Silly face

Now at Big Fish are the Collector's Edition of Hallowed Legends 3: Ship of Bones and the Standard Edition of Surface 3: The Soaring City. If you buy the SE of Surface 3 today, you'll get a bonus punch on your card. The Daily Deal is the much-talked-about, well-loved Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin, which of course, I own but haven't played yet Laugh It is supposed to be superb, though, so definitely worth checking out today!

GameHouse now has Dreams From the Past, which has gotten terrible reviews over at Big Fish. Hum... makes me want to try it and see for myself! Belly laugh

Iwin now has the Collector's Edition of Botanica: Into the Unknown and The Veil Of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes, one of the (nowadays) rare straight-to-SE games, and which I haven't tried (gee... Rolling Eyes)

Alawar has just released Age of Mahjong, which is a Gardenscapes-style renovation game where you are rebuilding a Chinese city. Alawar is running a special promo, so keep an eye out for that (will post soon.)

Steam's Daily Deal is Guns of Icarus Online for $6.79, and GamersGate's is The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition for $6.78.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:43 am

New at Big Fish today is the Collector's Edition of The Keepers 2: The Order's Last Secret. The first one was fantastic, one of my favorites, so I'm looking forward to trying this one. If you buy the CE today, you can by the CE of the first Keepers game (Lost Progeny) for $6.99 using the code KEEPERS. OH! Awesome deal... if you don't already have the first game Belly laugh Yesterday's release was Silent Scream II: The Bride. I really enjoyed the first one, but a lot of people were put off by the exaggerated perspectives, so the devs "fixed" the graphics for this second game in order to appeal to more people. From what I've read, it's HOG-heavy, but of course I haven't tried it, myself. The Daily Deal is The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen.

Three new games at iWin: The Standard Edition of Awakening 4: The Skyward Castle, the Collector's Edition of Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits, and Yeti Quest, which is a match-3 game.

Steam's Daily Deal is the Unreal Deal Pack for $13.59, and there are two deals at GamersGate today: Game of Thrones - RPG for $25.00, and all EA games are on sale HERE.

Happy gaming!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 pm

You have to have the CE of BOTH games in your cart when you put the code in.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:49 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Yeti Quest: Crazy Penguins, the match-3 I've been talking about at the other sites. Funny that it's last to Big Fish when it's usually the other way around! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 580207494 The Daily Deal is Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams, and the Catch of the Week is Shadow Wolf Mysteries 2: Bane of the Family.

GameHouse has a new bundle: The Time Management Fun 10-in-1 Bundle, which includes My Farm Life, Rescue Team, Aztec Tribe, and the Amelie games.

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Lake House: Children of Silence.

Steam's Daily Deal is Ys Origin (fangirl squee! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 2520623126) for $7.99, and GamersGate's is Ridge Racer Unbounded Full Pack Bundle for $13.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is Heroes from the Past: Joan of Arc, a match-3 with all kinds of different modes of play, and you earn the ability to rebuild a medieval city. The Daily Deal is The Scruffs: Return of the Duke, and all games on the site are 30% off for game club members, using the code CLUB30.

GameHouse's new release is AdLib, which looks like a Bookworm-esque word game.

iWin now has the builder Building the Great Wall of China, one which I still haven't tried, but looks good!

Steam's Daily Deal is for L.A. Noire $4.99, and GamersGate's is Strategic War in Europe for $2.99.

Sorry for the late update, and happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Strangestone, and the Daily Deal is Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle. They are running a promo for the CE of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows for $9.99 using the code SHADOWS.

iWin has now released Age of Mahjong, as has Big Fish (as a soft release.)

There's nothing new at GameHouse, but Alawar now has Old Clockmaker's Riddle, which is a puzzle/M3 game.

The Daily Deal at Steam is Dear Esther for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Conquest of Elysium 3 for $2.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:59 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Grim Facade 3: Cost of Jealousy, and we do have a soft release today: Ball-Buster Collection Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 2431214003 Turns out it's a 3-D brick-breaker game Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 580207494 The Daily Deal is Time Dreamer 2: Temporal Betrayal.

New at GameHouse is the standard edition of Lake House: Children of Silence. I think GH messed up, as they are showing a Platinum Edition and an SE, but both links lead to this (what I assume is) Standard Edition. *shrugs*

Two releases at iWin today: Ele's Bakery, which is a cute-looking M3, and the Standard Edition of Mystery Trackers 4: Four Aces.

Steam's Daily Deal is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Complete Pack for $20.99, and GamersGate's is Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for $19.98.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:30 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Maestro 3: Music from the Void. There's a soft release today, as well: Jungle vs. Droids, which is a tower-defense game. The Daily Deal, Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light, was made by the same folks who brought us Dreamscapes: The Sandman (which I love sooo much), so it was an instant buy for me. It makes me think that Dreamscapes will be coming out at BF soon, so if you want that $4.99 CE deal, best be quick about it!

Seven Seas Solitaire is now out at iWin, and Alawar has released a new builder game by the name of Ballad of Solar. They have it listed as an "arcade" game, but it sure looks like a builder to me!

Steam's Daily Deal is the platformer, Cave Story, for $2.50, and GamersGate's deal is Front Mission Evolved for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:19 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is getting some wildly varying reviews, so I'm not going to post a topic for Scarytales: All Hail King Mongo just yet. The Daily Deal is SE of the incredible Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome. I adored this game Wub You can find my review HERE. The SE's of "Seek & Find" games are on sale for $4.99 this weekend. Go HERE to see which games are eligible, and use the code SLEUTH to get the deal.

GameHouse has finally released the standard edition of Delicious 8: Emily's Wonder Wedding. They have a new bundle out, which I'll be posting shortly.

The Standard Edition of The Beast of Lycan Isle and Ancient Rome 2 are now available at iWin.

Steam's Daily Deal is Serious Sam The Complete Pack for $18.99, and GamersGate's is Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days for $3.74.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:51 pm

I didn't post yesterday ...? Huh! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 2431214003 OK, then, here are releases for the past two days!

Big Fish released the Standard Edition of Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life, and today's Daily Deal is Galaxy Quest. The Catch of the Week is Haunted Manor: Queen of Death, the first in the series.

iWin now has Rune Stones Quest and the Standard Edition of Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief.

iWin and GameHouse have both released the Collector's Edition of Barn Yarn, and Big Fish has released the Standard Edition. BF won't be getting the CE of this one.

Steam's Daily Deal is Dead Rising 2: Complete Pack for $13.59, and GamersGate's is Supreme Commander 2 for $3.75.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:04 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Matchmaker 2: Curse of Deserted Bride, and the Daily Deal is Big City Adventure 5: London. All games on the site are 20% off today, using the code TUESDAY.

GameHouse now has Nancy Drew 24: The Captive Curse, and iWin has gotten the Collector's Edition of Web of Deceit: Black Widow.

New at Alawar today is the Collector's Edition of Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle Of Ur, which I believe is #4 in the series.

Steam's Daily Deal is Legacy of Kain Collection for $6.25, and GamersGate's is War of the Human Tanks Deluxe for $3.00. Sounds like a die-hard blow 'em up game, right? Wrong! haha Follow the link and take a look at the screens -- gave me a giggle Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 9 580207494

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:57 am

Big Fish and iWin have both released Outta This Kingdom today. There is also a soft release at Big Fish of Nog's Gem Quest. The Daily Deal is Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! They are also offering Secrets of the Dark: Eclipse Mountain Collector's Edition for $9.99 today, using the code ECLIPSE.

GameHouse now has the Platinum Edition of Kingdom Chronicles.

The Daily Deal at Steam is NBA2K13 for $14.99, and GamersGate's is Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition for $12.00.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 am

There's a dual release at Big Fish today. The TGT is Azada 4: Elementa. Unlike the first three games in the series, this one has hidden object scenes in it. The soft release is Alpha Kimori Episode Two, which is an RPG. The Daily Deal is Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive.

The Standard Edition of Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden is now out at GameHouse, and the Standard Edition of Dark Parables 4: The Red Riding Hood Sisters is out at iWin.

Alawar has a new one by the name of Beware Planet Earth! which seems to be a tower defense game.

Steam's Daily Deal is the logic puzzler Braid for $2.50, and GamersGate's is Unity of Command for $8.00.

Happy gaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:33 pm