Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma Empty Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma

Post by genkicoll Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 am

Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
    by Artifex Mundi - January, 2013

Series links: Time Mysteries 1: Inheritance, Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres, Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma Time-mysteries-the-final-enigma-ce_feature

When Esther Ambrose receives a letter from her uncle prompting her to attend a meeting with a mysterious man, she can't possibly understand what it will lead to. Her journey will take her across time and space, as she tries to right old wrongs and influence the past to change the future. Esther will meet powerful allies, but also dangerous foes, whose only goal is to challenge her and make her fail. Help her rise to the challenge and save the world from catastrophe in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay
    • Fully integrated strategy guide
    • Replay Hidden Object scenes and mini-games
    • 6 beautiful wallpapers
    • A Time Mysteries Encyclopedia

For the Standard Edition:

Click images to enlarge
    Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma Th_screen1_Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma Th_screen2_Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma Empty Re: Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:36 pm

A Not-So-Final Finale****

Almost everything I said about “The Ancient Spectres” remains true for this episode of the Time Mysteries series. The bright glary light still illuminates clear and beautiful objects. You have sonar and can toggle a Match 3 game in HOs, and the game leans towards HOs rather than PA.

The action continues to centre round the PTD. Which remains addictive. And this game’s story is also as hard to follow and, though ending conclusively this time, ultimately as unsatisfying. Still, tripping across time and altering futures is irresistible fun, and it really is a beautiful game. And if I’m left feeling a bit ambivalent, I guess I was hoping for more out of this than it gave.

To those who’ve not played the other games, this one can stand alone, but just barely. It’s a lot more interesting if you’ve played the backstory.

And is Viviana Vivien? I’ll never tell! :P

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 am