Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:31 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the marble popper Evy: Magic Spheres.  The Daily Deal is Titanic's Keys to the Past, and the Catch of the Week is Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur.  The League of Light: Dark Omens deal is now on -- Buy today or tomorrow and get Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood, Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor, and/or Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of the Black Water for $2.99 each using the code LEAGUE.

GameHouse has a weird-looking TM called Magic Cauldron Chaos, and iWin has yet another slots game -- this time IGT Slots Wild Wolf.

Steam's Daily Deal is Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams for $2.99, and GamersGate's are:
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-BF3_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-CHIVALRY_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-TOMB_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-ES5SLE

Happy gaming!

Last edited by genkicoll on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:38 am

This may be something you're going to post next, but Awem has Letters From Nowhere on sale for only $1.95, 80% off. I haven't given it much of a try, but I might for under $2.00!

http://www.awem.com/letters-from-nowhere.html?from_newsletter_387
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:14 am

Thanks, Twins!  On a side note, Steam's Daily Deal has been edited in, and what a good deal it is!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:28 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger, which is getting surprisingly good reviews considering that it's a straight HOG!  The Daily Deal is World's Greatest Temples Mahjong.

GameHouse has all games site-wide on sale for 50% off using the code SALE13.

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Otherworld 2: Omens of Summer, and Alawar has gotten the CE of Gardenscapes 2.

Steam's Daily Deal is Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams for $2.99 (again?!), and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-SRCW_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DDB-RISENCB_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-DIV2DC_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DDB-LKC

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:17 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Natural Threat 2, and the Daily Deal is Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls.  All games on the site are 20% off today using the code ONEDAY.

GameHouse now has the "casual edition" of Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon.  What does that mean, I wonder...?  Did they "dumb it down" for the casual crowd, or...?  Huh!  Well, I can tell you that they've categorized it in the hidden object section, though I see no sign of hidden object scenes in the screens. *shrugs*

iWin has two new games today:  Save the Furries, which looks like an arcade game, and Jigsaw Boom 3, which is a... wait for it... jigsaw puzzle-type game! Yeah right  OK, sorry, couldn't resist~ Snicker

Steam's Daily Deal is Kentucky Route Zero for $12.49 AND Buy Marvel Heroes Avengers Assemble Pack for $42.49.  The DD's at Steam are really messed up these past couple of days!  Not sure what's going on Sweat drop

GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DDB-DX12_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-IAVH_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-RISEN_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-F12012

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:17 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call.  Buy today or tomorrow and get the first Nightmares from the Deep and/or Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden for $2.99 each using the code NIGHTMARES.  There is a soft release of Farm Frenzy 4, and the Daily Deal is Enchanted Cavern 2.  They're running a second bonus deal today, with the CE of Sable Maze: Sullivan River on sale for $6.99 using the code MAZE.  I absolutely loved this game, so I recommend giving it a try~!

GameHouse and iWin both have Kingdom Tales today, and iWin also has the Collector's Edition of Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life.

Alawar now has Doctor Who. Episode 3: TARDIS.

Steam's Daily Deal is the Puppygames ULTRA Bundle for $7.49, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-RUSE_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-BSUS_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-SSHOCK2_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-M2C

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Witches' Legacy 2: Lair of the Witch Queen, and the Daily Deal is The Golden Years: Way Out West.

GameHouse now has Toy Defense 2, and iWin has gotten both Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic and Puzzle Bots (I don't have a topic for that??  I'll have to fix that~!)

Steam's Daily Deal is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl for $4.99, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-AWESOME_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-COJC_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-SCRIBU_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-GRID2

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:20 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Legends of the East: The Cobra's Eye, and the Daily Deal is Fallen: The Flowers of Evil.  It's a half-off retail sale at Big Fish.  See the Details HERE.

GameHouse has gotten Island of Death: Demons and Despair, and iWin now has Mysteries of the Undead: The Cursed Island.  If I'm remembering correctly, these games were released back-to-back at Big Fish, and they both feature zombies.  I also figured out who the developers were, so that info has been edited in, as well.

Steam's Daily Deal is Crusader Kings II for $9.99, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DDB-TCC_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-DS3_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DDB-VICC_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-M2033

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:21 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Fierce Tales 2: Marcus' Memory , and the Daily Deal is Fierce Tales 1: The Dog's Heart.

iWin now has the Standard Edition of Maestro 3: Music from the Void.

Steam's Daily Deal is Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for $20.09, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DDB-HITMAN_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-PUDDLE_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-BGEE_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-AS2013

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 am

Plants vs. Zombies fans rejoice, for the TGT at Big Fish is Skeleton Pirates, a tower defense game that (I hear) lives up to the precedent set by PVZ.  I read a really great review for the game over at Big Fish, and I'm just waiting to get permission to post it here, so keep an eye out!  The Daily Deal is Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012, which has gotten terrible reviews, and would be the reason I don't have a topic for it here.  The Legends of the East: The Cobra's Eye bundle sale is now on -- buy today or tomorrow and get The Dark Hills of Cherai 2 and/or Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer for $2.99 each using the code COBRA.

Nothing new really going on at GameHouse, except that their Farm Frenzy games are 50% to 70% off.  Check out the details HERE.

iWin now has Dynomite Deluxe, and bubble shooter-type match-3 that uses dinosaur eggs instead of bubbles (Go figure... Silly face)

Steam's Daily Deal is Expeditions: Conquistador for $9.99, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-DIR_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-HMA_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-FC3BD_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-DEADS3

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:14 am

Good morning, my friends Sunny

The TGT at Big Fish is Laruaville, a fun-looking match-3 where your goal is to rebuild a town (towns?) for ghosts.  There is a soft release of League of Mermaids, which is a marble-dropper, and the Daily Deal is Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts.

GameHouse now has 1 Moment of Time: Silentville.

There are two out at iWin today:  The Collector's Edition of Dark Tales 4: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug, and Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 3 - The Oracle.

Steam's Daily Deal is Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale for $4.99, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-DSF_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-FC3_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-SC2_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-MMH6SOD

Happy gaming~!

PS - I got permission to post AvgSpock's review of Skeleton Pirates, so if you're a PvZ fan, check it out!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:05 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner, which is getting ho-hum reviews.  I won't be making a topic for this one (at least at the moment), simply because one of the reviewer gripes is terrible localization.  That can really kill a game, and most of us aren't willing to give a game with poor grammar and mislabeled objects a chance. *shrugs*  The Daily Deal is Supermarket Management 2, and all games are 25% off today using the code WEDNESDAY.

GameHouse now has Rush for Gold: Alaska, and iWin now has Hoyle Parlor Games.

Steam's Daily Deal is Frozen Synapse for $4.99, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-RACEI_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DDB-D3GE_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DDB-RUSEC_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-LCGOL

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:20 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Grim Tales 5: Bloody Mary.  Buy today or tomorrow and get any or all of the previous SE's in the series for $2.99 each using the code GRIMTALES.  The Daily Deal is 4 Elements II.  I just realized that I was remiss, and forgot to mention the Catch of the Week!  It's Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel.

Farm Frenzy 4 is now out at GameHouse and iWin, and iWin has also gotten the Collector's Edition of PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone

Alawar has just released Finders, a new Builder.  Looks a little different than the usual fare, should be interesting~!

Steam's Daily Deal is PaPo & Yo for $3.74, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-CXL2011_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DDB-JCC_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-JABA_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-COJG

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:22 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Sparkling Amber, a shopping TM that is getting some mixed reviews.  The Daily Deal is Infected: The Twin Vaccine.  I'm playing this one now (when I'm not reading Laugh,) and I highly recommend checking it out if you don't already have it.

GameHouse now has Family Tales: The Sisters, and iWin has a new bundle deal, the Hidden Object Family Mysteries Bundle includes House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets & Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate.

Alawar now has Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis.  It's been a LONG time since ep. 1 came out... maybe ep. 2 is coming soon?

Steam's Daily Deal is Telltale Games' Poker Night for $2.49, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-MIEDUS_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-GOCL_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-LOTRWITN_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-ACAHEE

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:32 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Forest Legends: The Call of Love.  The Daily Deal is Grim Facade 2: Sinister Obsession.  It's a members-only sale this weekend:  Get 58% off retail price using the code GAMECLUB.

Nothing new at GameHouse at the moment, but they are having a 48-hour sale, too.  Get 50% off all games using the code SUMMER13.

iWin now has Rush for Gold: Alaska, as well as a game called Admiral Nemo.  As best I can tell, it's a strategy-arcade game... or maybe just a plain arcade game. Silly face

Steam's Daily Deal is Age of Empires II HD for $9.99, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-SF_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DDB-DUNGEONSGOTYE_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-TCGRFS_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-RCT3PL

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:19 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek.  There is a CE available from the official site, but I don't know how different it is from the what BF is offereing. The Daily Deal is The Agency of Anomalies 1: Mystic Hospital.

iWin now has the Standard Edition of Chimeras: Tune of Revenge, as well as Medieval Defenders, which is a tower defense game.

Alawar has gotten the Collector's Edition of Living Legends: Ice Rose.

Steam's Daily Deal is Super Meat Boy for $2.99, and GamersGate's are
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-FD_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-W2AKEE_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-WAB_Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 16 DD-TS2013

Happy gaming!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Is it a CE on the site? It is 25% off, but it says SE. Where is their CE?
    I would love anything as a CE from Artifex Mundi!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:02 pm

(Talking about 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek)

Artifex Mundi's site mentions 19 Achievements, something I did not see in the description at Big Fish.  I haven't looked at the comments to see if there ARE actually achievements in the BF version, though, so it may be exactly the same.  Looking more closely, I see now that AM's site says specifically that it's an SE, so I'm thinking I messed up assuming it was a CE!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:35 pm

I went through all the comments, reviews, etc. on BFG trying to find any mention of achievements someone would have mentioned them if they existed), and one of the star reviews mentions how the lack of achievements was disappointing, as the beta version had hard ones.  So, I'll be buying the AM version after all!

ETA: Oops! Did you ever buy a game twice? I just did! I already bought this July 20. Oh well... I'll be more careful next time and check my lists. One is "My Games not BFG" and it was right there if only I'd looked.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 am

I remember when you bought it!  You pointed out a great bundle sale, even Sunny  Just contact AM and let them know that you accidentally bought it a second time -- I'm sure they'll refund your money.

Speaking of bundles, both iWin and GameHouse have one out today!  I'll get to that in a minute Wink

The TGT at Big Fish is Times of Vikings, which looks to be a Royal Envoy-type builder.  It's by a company I've never heard of before (offhand,) but I'll be adding them to the Developed by / Published by list as soon as I finish this post, and maybe we'll recognize some other game titles.  The Daily Deal is Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee, and the Catch of the Week is Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper.

The bundle deal for Forest Legends: The Call of Love is now on -- buy today or tomorrow and get Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood (great game!) and/or Eternal Journey: New Atlantis (I hear good things!) for $2.99 each using the code FOREST.

GameHouse now has the Time Management Adventure Bundle.  It includes New Yankee in King Arthur's Court, Golden Years - Way Out West, and The Promised Land, but you'll pay out two fun tickets to get it.

iWin has two releases today.  The first is Breakout Invaders, which is a combination of brick-breaker and the classic Space Invaders game, mixed together in a 3D-type environment.  The other is Island Adventure Duo Bundle, which includes Paradise Quest and Galapago, both M3's.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Darkness II for $7.49, and GamersGate's is DiRT 3 for $7.49.

Happy gaming!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:26 am

They refunded my payment (I used Paypal)! I had kept the email receipts, so sent them copies of both to show I bought it twice.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Awesome! Okay 

Well look at that, I'm REALLY late posting today~  I couldn't stop myself.  I started the next Kim Harrison book yesterday afternoon, and I didn't finish it until a few minutes ago Silly face  I'm likely to be late again tomorrow, but not THIS late... I don't have any more Harrison books at my disposal Belly laugh

SO, the TGT at Big Fish is Happy Chef 2 and the Daily Deal is Be Richest!

GameHouse now has Angela Young 3: Lucid Dreams.  I haven't made a topic here because the first two were awful!  If it turns out to be one of those surprising sequels that is actually really good, I'll definitely start one, though Wink

iWin has two releases today:  The Collector's Edition of Hallowed Legends 3: Ship of Bones and Depth Hunter, which I know NOTHING about.  I can't quite figure out what kind of game it is... Sweat drop

Alawar now has the Standard Edition Dark Arcana: The Carnival, which is a REALLY good game.  I suggest getting it from BF, though, because their version is actually the CE, though it's sold as an SE.

Steam's Daily Deal is RPG Maker VX Ace for $23.79, and GamersGate's is Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for $7.49.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:54 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Stray Souls 2: Stolen Memories, and the Daily Deal is Summer Supersports.  There is also a soft release of FootLOL: Epic Fail League... What an awesome name for a game! Belly laugh

GameHouse's new game says it's an exclusive.  League of Mermaids is a marble-dropper, but I gather that there's a puzzle element to this one from the screens.  Did that make sense?  I'm realllllly tired. haha Elk grin

The builder Finders is now out at iWin, and they have a new one called Daichinko, as well.

Steam's Daily Deal is AudioSurf for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Faery: Legends of Avalon for $5.10.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Nearwood.  I've been waiting on this one, so I'm glad to see it finally released~  I'm reading that it's very "cute", just so's ya know Wink  Instead of doing a bundle deal (like they've been doing for the past couple of months,) they have the CE of Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make on sale for $6.99 using the code NOISE.  The Daily Deal is Love Story 1: Letters from the Past.

GameHouse now has Natural Threat 2, and iWin has the arcade game Big Money Deluxe.

Steam's Daily Deal is Shadow Warrior Classic Redux for $3.40, and GamersGate's is Of Orcs and Men for $10.20.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:06 am

I took yesterday off, being wrapped up in my book, but I've got the latest for you right now~

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink, and yesterday's release was the Standard Edition of Final Cut 2: Encore.  The Daily Deal is The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish.  This weekend Collector's Editions are on sale for $8.99 using the code COLLECTOR.  Don't forget about Ebates if you're going to participate!

GameHouse now has Asian Riddles and Times of Vikings, which is also out at iWin.  iWin also has three additional releases:  Beware Planet Earth!, Hoyle Beach Fun, and Clockwork Crokinole, which seems to be a puzzle-strategy game.

Alawar has two releases -- The Path of Hercules and Azkend.

Steam's Daily Deal is Stronghold 3 Gold for $7.49, and GamersGate's is FUEL for $2.49.

Happy gaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:21 pm