Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

The Path of Hercules

genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Path of Hercules Empty The Path of Hercules

Post by genkicoll Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:38 am

The Path of Hercules
    by Playrix - April, 2013

Available at:
    Playrix
    Alawar
    Big Fish for PC
    GameHouse
    iWin

The Path of Hercules The-path-of-hercules_feature

Follow the path of a great hero of the past, Hercules, as you embark on a new exciting journey. Ancient Greece prospered under the patronage of the mighty gods of Olympus, but, over the years, its residents forgot to give the deities their due and thank them for the abundance and happiness they lived in. Restore 7 ancient artifacts to appease the gods and save the wonderful Peloponnese from destruction. Engage into a unique mix of Match-3, Hidden Object and Adventure gameplay and complete challenging quests on your way to victory.

• Over 60 various match-3 and hidden object levels.
    • 7 legendary cities to explore.
    • Exciting quests.
    • Become the hero of Ancient Greece!

Click images to enlarge
    The Path of Hercules Th_screen1 _The Path of Hercules Th_screen2_The Path of Hercules Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:03 am; edited 4 times in total

The Path of Hercules Empty Re: The Path of Hercules

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 am

I was very excited to try this one yesterday. I hope they offer it for a great sale, like they often do with their games, because I am not sure I liked it enough to pay full price.
    I restored only one artifact, but didn't finish the demo, so I think it will be a bit on the short side. The game play went very quickly. Also, I thought the graphics were just slightly fuzzy, no crisp enough. It didn't matter on the match 3 games, but finding teeny artifact shards was difficult.
    Maybe it was just me and my computer, what do you think? It gives the requirements as Windows 7, and I use 8. I would think new games would be compatible with 8 though, that's what new computers use.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Lately Playrix has been putting their games on sale the week before they go to the portals, so I'd hold out on buying, personally.

I still use WinXP, so I have no idea about your other question! Laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:09 am