Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 28 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:13 pm

luvtoread wrote:At least,  I don't think my PS3  or the XBox controllers would work.
    Would they?    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 28 198141365

Actually, I think the Xbox controller is exactly what you need!  Does it have a USB cable?  If so, I think you're in luck!
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 28 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by luvtoread Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:46 am

I am not sure.  I know my PS3 does.  (The XBox is my daughter's)   I will have to
    check it out.
    I hope so!!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:50 am

Try 'em both. luv!  Can't hurt!

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Dark Dimensions 4: Somber Song, and the Daily Deal is Fishdom 2 (LOVE it!  Tons 'o fun, this one!)  Today you can get the CE of Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart for $6.99 using the code HEART.

GameHouse now has Crystals of Time, iWin has Monument Builders 7: Great Wall of China, and Alawar has the Collector's Edition of Call of Atlantis 2: Treasures of Poseidon.

Steam's Daily Deal is NBA2K13 for $10.19, and GamersGate's is Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within for $7.50.

Happy gaming~! consolegaming
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:47 pm

I tried the PS3.   I cannot get the controller to work on it,  tho my laptop did not seem
    to have a problem.   I have to go to the store and get a cable  for the XBox one.  Will
    do that this weekend and hope for the best!!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:43 am

My fingers are crossed for you!

The TGT at Big Fish is Mystery Trackers 6: Raincliff's Phantoms, and the Daily Deal is Outta This Kingdom.  If you buy the CE of Dark Dimensions 4: Somber Song today, you can get any of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code SONG.

GameHouse has the SE of The Flying Farm today, and iWin has a brand new match-3 called Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun.

Steam's Daily Deal is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Goodbye Deponia for $11.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Emberwing: Lost Legacy, and the Daily Deal is Chimeras: Tune of Revenge -- an incredibly good game which I highly recommend!  All CE's are $8.99 this weekend, member or not, using the code COLLECT.

GameHouse has Royal Defense: Ancient Menace today, and iWin is the first casual portal to get Tales from the Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair.

Steam's Daily Deal is Metro: Last Light for $9.99, and GamersGate's is Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for $6.25.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:20 am

It's your typical quiet Sunday as far as releases go.

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of European Mystery 2: The Face Of Envy, and the Daily Deal is Otherworld 2: Omens of Summer.  

iWin now has IGT Slots Lil' Lady.

Steam's Daily Deal is Total War: ROME II for $29.97, and GamersGate's is the same as yesterday.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:49 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Doctor Life: Be a Doctor.  The Daily Deal is Dreamscapes: The Sandman, and the Catch of the Week is Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood, both of which are excellent! Okay  All SE's are $4.99 each using the code LUCKY.

GameHouse and iWin both have a new Match-3/HOG hybrid by the name of The Spell.

Steam's Daily Deal is Mars: War Logs for $3.74, and GamersGate's is WRC2 for $10.00.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:59 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Rush for Gold 2: California, and the Daily Deal is A Wizard's Curse.  If you buy the CE of Emberwing: Lost Legacy today, you can get Otherworld: Shades of Fall and/or Botanica: Earthbound for $2.99 each using the code LOST.

GameHouse now has Jeweller: The Cursed Treasures (match-3), and iWin has Alice: Behind the Mirror.

Steam's Daily Deal is Dragon Age: Origins Awakening for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Yesterday for $5.00.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:01 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Deadly Puzzles: Toymaker, and there is a soft release of Mysterious Oasis.  The Daily Deal is Sacra Terra 2: Kiss of Death.  All Mystery Case Files games are half off using the code MCF, and if you buy two or more, you will get a metal MCF badge pin.  I have one, it's very nice!  If you want one, it kinda sucks that you can't get one if you own all of the MCF games already, though Silly face

GameHouse has Hidden Object: Home Makeover today, and iWin has the Choose Your Path or Quest Bundle (The Path of Hercules and Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon).

Steam's Daily Deal is Indie Game: The Movie for $2.49, and GamersGate's is March of the Eagles for $5.00.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:19 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Dark Tales 6: Edgar Allan Poe's The Fall of the House of Usher, and the Daily Deal is Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 28 EmptyPush the Box.  Today's special deal is the CE of Surface 4: The Pantheon for $6.99 using the code SURFACE.

GameHouse has Next Stop today, which is a train-themed TM.  iWin has TV Farm 2, and Alawar has the Collector's Edition of Fall of the New Age.

Steam's Daily Deal is Men of War: Assault Squad for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Silent Storm Gold Edition for $2.50.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:02 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio, and the Daily Deal is Easter Eggztravaganza.  If you buy Dark Tales 6: Edgar Allan Poe's The Fall of the House of Usher today, you can get any or all of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code POE.

GameHouse now has the Standard Edition of Fall of the New Age, and iWin has Iron Sea Defenders.

Steam's Daily Deal is Racing Manager for $9.99, and GamersGate's is Naval War: Arctic Circle for $4.99.

Happy gaming! consolegaming
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:59 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Final Cut 3: Homage, and the Daily Deal is Hallowed Legends 3: Ship of Bones.  All games are 50% off retail price this weekend, with $9.99 CE's using the code SPRING, and $4.99 SE's using the code FEVER.

GameHouse has two games today:  Clutter 3: Who Is The Void? and Mahjong Magic Journey.

iWin has the match-3 Treasure Island 2, and Alawar has Settlers of the West.

Steam's Daily Deal is Papers, Please for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Painkiller Hell & Damnation for $5.00.

Happy gaming!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:41 pm

I could have sworn GameHouse released Clutter 3 a while ago.   Hmm...
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:16 pm

I wondered about that, too, but it's on the list for today's releases, and there was no GH link in the thread, so *shrugs*
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:01 am

No, just big fish had Clutter 3. And there was a 1 + 2 bundle available at one of the little sites.
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:43 am

JustTheFacts wrote:No, just big fish had Clutter 3. And there was a 1 + 2 bundle available at one of the little sites.

Ah, that must be where I saw it then.   Smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:57 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Lost Lands: Dark Overlord, and the Daily Deal is The Keepers 2: The Order's Last Secret.

iWin now has Next Stop.

The Daily Deal at Steam is Orcs Must Die! for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Fallen Enchantress for $5.00.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:26 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Gardens Inc. 2 - The Road to Fame -- they are offering the standard edition only on this one.  There are TWO soft releases today:  Olympus Griddlers and Origins: Elders of Time.  The Daily Deal is Bunny Quest. If you buy Final Cut 3: Homage today or tomorrow, you can get either or both of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code FINAL.  Also don't forget that it's Bonus Punch Monday.

GameHouse now has TV Farm 1, and iWin has the Secrets and Revelations Bundle, which has Voodoo Chronicles: First Sign and Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines in it.

Steam's Daily Deal is Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Postal 3 for $10.18.

Happy gaming! videogaming
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Hey Genki, I wasn't sure where to put this question; move my post if you need!

Does anybody here have more information about this game?  http://www.gamezebo.com/games/heroines-quest/preview

Just wondering!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Usually I'd say the  Upcoming Games! thread would be the best place, BUT... The game is out!  I'll make a topic for it in a jiffy! Elk grin

EDIT:  Here you go~!  Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok  The game just came out four days ago!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:41 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the match-3 The Adventures of Perseus, and there is a soft release of Style Quest.  The Daily Deal is Ballad of Solar.

GameHouse now has Tearstone, and iWin has already gotten Northern Tale 3!

Steam's Daily Deal is Fable - The Lost Chapters for $1.49 OH!  and GamersGate's is Dungeon Lords MMXII for $3.75.

pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:27 pm

genkicoll wrote:
    Steam's Daily Deal is Fable - The Lost Chapters for $1.49 OH!  and GamersGate's is Dungeon Lords MMXII for $3.75.

OMG I almost would buy a Steam game for ^ that ^ . 

Had Steam not caused problems with my (non-Steam) Bethesda games, I probably would.  Sigh.  Stupid DRM tentacles.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Hi all! Loved the look of Fable, and would have got it, but it is real-time combat, and I can't do that at all.

Am busy playing my first ever played RPG - Geneforge. Forgot just how long these games really are!! And I have 4 more Geneforges I haven't played to follow that one! Um, bit of a holiday from HOPAs I think. Besides, I am currently downloading them all on to my new drive - yippee!!
    kac

Post by kac Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:24 pm

They are long.  My friend has over 300 hours in Skyrim.

I'm playing Might & Magic X Legacy right now.  A good starter RPG I think.  Good journal and helpful map.  I've put in 16 hours and just starting Act 2 of 4.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:14 pm