Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Sun May 12, 2013 10:48 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Small Town Terrors 2: Pilgrim's Hook, and the Daily Deal is Tiger Eye Part II: The Sacrifice. The Mother's Day sale is, of course, still running Elk grin

There's nothing new at GameHouse or Alawar, but iWin now has Matchmaker 2: The Curse of the Deserted Bride. This one's something between a straight HOG and an IHOG-lite.

Steam's Daily Deal is XCOM: Enemy Unknown for $13.59, and GamersGate's is Death to Spies Gold Edition for $4.99.

Happy gaming, and Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 3197799702 to all the mothers out there!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Mon May 13, 2013 7:59 am

There are two releases at Big Fish today. The TGT is Fairy Land: The Magical Machine, an old-style match-3 game; and the soft release is Teddy Floppy Ear: Mountain Adventure, which is a story-adventure game(?) The Daily Deal is Garden Rescue, and the Catch of the Week is Mystery Trackers 3: Black Isle. They're running a 1/2 off Youda games promo through tomorrow, using the code YOUDA. Look in the How to Sort Games by Developer at Big Fish thread for a link to the Youda games.

GameHouse now has Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House, and iWin now has the Standard Edition of Mysteries of the Mind: Coma.

Steam's Daily Deal is Magicka for $2.49, and GamersGate's is 4 Elements for $4.98.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue May 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Sorry for the late post -- not feeling well today.

The TGT at Big Fish is Big Bang West, and the Daily Deal is Legends of Atlantis: Exodus.

GameHouse now has the brain-puzzle, Webbies, and they're running that nice 1/2 off promo using the code FLASH13, too Elk grin

iWin now has the Standard Edition of Death Upon an Austrian Sonata: A Dana Knightstone Novel.

Steam's Daily Deal is Proteus for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Cargo Commander for $2.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed May 15, 2013 7:57 am

The TGT at Big Fish is The Path of Hercules, and the Daily Deal is Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover (already?? Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 3772091645) They are running a 40% off promo using the code SAVE40. This is 40% off your regular price, so members save even more~! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 2520623126

GameHouse now has the Premium Edition of Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light (wow, that took a while! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 3772091645)

iWin has a dual release of Asian Mahjong and the Standard Edition of Gardenscapes 2.

Alawar now has City of Fools.

Steam's Daily Deal is LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes for $7.50, and GamersGate's is 7.62 - High Calibre for $3.74.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu May 16, 2013 8:54 am

Big Fish has a soft release of Solitaire Egypt, and the TGT is the Collector's Edition of Rite of Passage 2: Child of the Forest. If you buy the TGT today, you can get the SE of the first Rite of Passage and/or Chimeras: Tune of Revenge for $2.99 each using the code FOREST. The Daily Deal is Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success.

GameHouse now has the Standard Edition of Kingdom Chronicles, and iWin has a dual release of the SE of Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper and what looks like a racing game by the name of Fire & Forget: The Final Assault.

Alawar has gotten the Collector's Edition of Brink of Consciousness 2: The Lonely Hearts Murders today.

Playrix has just released a new Collector's Edition from Shaman Games -- Namariel Legends: Iron Lord. This is made by the same people who did Dreamscapes: The Sandman, so I am over the moon! You can bet the second it goes on sale it will be mine! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 3994664780

Steam's Daily Deal is the Mass Effect Collection for $9.99, and GamersGate's is the King's Bounty Platinum Bundle for $8.74.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 17, 2013 9:25 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Redemption Cemetery 4: Salvation of the Lost, and there is a soft release of a family game by the name of The Rainbow Machine. The Daily Deal is Malice: Two Sisters.

GameHouse now has the Standard Edition of Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, and iWin has The Path of Hercules.

Steam's Daily Deal is Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition for $4.99, and GamersGate's is the Machinarium Bundle for $2.49! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 3772091645 I highly suggest checking this one out! You can go to the Amanita website (the devs) to play the demo online, if you wish Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 981981812

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat May 18, 2013 10:28 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Princess Isabella 3: The Rise of an Heir. We finally have some screens to go with the topic! Belly laugh The Daily Deal is Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman. They're running a sale on CE's for the next couple of days, Buy one, get one for $2.99 using the code PLAY.

GameHouse now has the Standard Edition of Sacra Terra 2: Kiss of Death, and iWin has the SE of Haunted Legends 3: The Undertaker.

Steam's Daily Deal is Deus Ex: Human Revolution for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Settlers 7 Deluxe Gold Edition for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun May 19, 2013 10:42 am

Not a whole lot going on today.

The TGT at Big Fish is Jewel Legends: Atlantis. This is a match-3 with three different modes, where you can rebuild Atlantis. I'm reading that it's not very challenging, but still fun. The Daily Deal is Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper.

iWin now has Scarytales: All Hail King Mongo.

Steam's Daily Deal is Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition, and GamersGate's is Anno 2070 Deep Ocean.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon May 20, 2013 9:47 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Family Tales: The Sisters, and the Daily Deal is Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic. The Catch of the Week is Hidden Mysteries: Royal Family Secrets, and don't forget that it's Bonus Punch Monday!

GameHouse has just released Little Ghost, and I just had to add a topic for this adorable platformer... I'm itching to try it! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 597951271

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of The Torment of Whitewall.

Steam's Daily Deal is March of the Eagles for $9.99, and GamersGate's is Giana Sisters:Twisted Dreams for $5.10.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue May 21, 2013 8:46 am

There are THREE releases at Big Fish today. The TGT is Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess, which advertises itself as being over 10 hours of gameplay. I'm reading that it's mostly hidden objects, so, I don't doubt that it's a long game! The soft releases are Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen and Grimm Reaper: Hidden Tales, which is one of those "Free to Play" games. The Daily Deal is Spirits of Mystery 2: Song of the Phoenix, and the GameAgent 1/2 price sale is still running today.

GameHouse has a new one called Treasure of the Caribbean Seas, and iWin has Ghost: Elisa Cameron.

Steam's Daily Deal is Dead Space Pack for $9.99, and GamersGate's is Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic Gold Edition for $2.49.

Happy gaming!

Last edited by genkicoll on Tue May 21, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kac

Post by kac Tue May 21, 2013 9:42 am

Surprised to see Nancy Drew as soft release, but I guess not a big seller with them.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue May 21, 2013 12:21 pm

The last ND was a soft release, too! Pure adventures are not the #1 genre for the Big Fish crowd.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed May 22, 2013 7:53 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Green City 2, and there's another soft release today of Royal Jigsaw. The Daily Deal is New Yankee in King Arthur's Court. Today's special promo is the Collector's Edition of Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse for $6.99 using the code CURSE.

GameHouse now has The Path of Hercules, and iWin has gotten Solitaire Egypt.

Steam's Daily Deal is Art Rage 4 for $24.99, and GamersGate's is King's Bounty Warriors of the North Valhalla Edition for $14.00.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu May 23, 2013 8:05 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the much-anticipated Collector's Edition of Dark Parables 5: The Final Cinderella. If you buy today or tomorrow, you can also get the previous SE's in the series for $2.99 each using the code PARABLES. The Daily Deal is Jewel Match 3.

GameHouse now has the Standard Edition of Living Legends: Ice Rose, and iWin has gotten the Collector's Edition of The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle.

Alawar now has Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen.

Steam's Daily Deal is Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 for $3.39, and GamersGate's is Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition for $6.25.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 24, 2013 9:28 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Dark Tales 5: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death, and the Daily Deal is Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom.

GameHouse now has Royal Gems, and iWin has a dual release: Bret Airborne, which is a battle match-3 (and has been added to the Match 3 Games Sorted by Type thread), and Island of Death: Demons and Despair.

Alawar now has the Premium Edition of Margrave 4: The Blacksmith's Daughter.

Steam's Daily Deal is Giana Sisters:Twisted Dreams for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Chernobyl Commando for $3.74.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Love Chronicles 3: Salvation. There is a soft release of I Am Vegend: Zombiegeddon, and there is of course a sale: Big Fish Two For One Memorial Day. The Daily Deal is PuppetShow 4: Return To Joyville.

GameHouse now has Crime Line, a game which I helped to beta test in the early stages. Michael Ahn worked closely with a group of Pub members to get this game just right, so I'm really happy to see it finally released! GH is also running a Memorial Day sale, with all games 1/2 off using the code SPRING50.

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Spirits of Mystery 3: The Dark Minotaur.

Steam's Daily Deal is Football Manager 2013 for $13.60, and GamersGate's is Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection for $5.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun May 26, 2013 10:08 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic, and the Daily Deal is Snark Busters 3: High Society.

Nothing new at GameHouse today, but iWin now has Vampires: Todd and Jessica's Story.

Steam's Daily Deal is Assassin's Creed for $27.99, and GamersGate's is the Overlord Complete Pack Bundle for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon May 27, 2013 10:25 am

The TGT at Big Fish is The Veil Of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes, for once being the third portal to get the game (instead of the first.) The game is a love-it or hate-it, apparently, getting both blasted and full marks, depending on the reviewer. There is a soft release of Jigsaw Boom 3, and the Daily Deal is Whispered Stories: Sandman.

iWin now has Oozi: Earth Adventure, a classic Sonic the Hedgehog-style platformer. I know that there's not a whole lot of interest in these games here at GGG, but I love this kind of game (Donkey Kong Country-style is even better, but you know~ Belly laugh)

Steam's Daily Deal is Iron Front: Liberation 1944 for $6.79, and GamersGate's is Supreme Commander 2 for $3.75.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue May 28, 2013 7:53 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Rolling Idols: Lost City, a match-3 game that it seems is not terribly intuitive. I'll check back on it and make a topic later if it starts getting some good reviews... Perhaps the current review is from someone not used to match-3's (?) The Daily Deal is Tesla's Tower: The Wardenclyffe Mystery, and the Catch of the Week is Living Legends: Ice Rose. They're running a Love Chronicles Bundle Sale where if you buy the CE of Love Chronicles 3: Salvation, you can get the previous SE's in the series for $2.99 each using the code SALVATION.

GameHouse now has Whispers 2: Revelation, a difficult adventure-driven IHOG which I really enjoyed. You can see my review HERE for more information. Smile

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman.

Steam's Daily Deal is Super House of Dead Ninjas for $3.49, and GamersGate's is Lucius for $7.50.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed May 29, 2013 10:46 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Weather Lord 2: Hidden Realm, and it has been released at iWin, as well. This second game is different than the first, being more geared like a My Kingdom for the Princess or Roads of Rome-type of play. The Daily Deal is Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur, and the special promo today is 20% off of all games using the code SAVE20.

GameHouse now has Mysteries of the Undead: The Cursed Island, and Alawar has gotten Judge Dee: The City God Case.

Steam's Daily Deal is Sword of the Stars: The Pit for $4.99, and GamersGate's is The Last Remnant for $2.50.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu May 30, 2013 10:30 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Reveries: Sisterly Love. This is one I beta tested and really enjoyed. The screens don't do justice to the beauty of the scenes. Many found the game to be too cute, but I was not overwhelmed with sugar-shock when I played it, myself Wink You can see my thoughts HERE. I'll be waiting to see what the weekend deal is, but if you buy today, you can get the SE's of Witch Hunter: Stolen Beauty and/or Echoes of the Past: Revenge of the Witch for $2.99 each using the code SISTERS. The Daily Deal Millionaire Manor: The Hidden Object Show.

GameHouse now has Weather Lord 2: Hidden Realm, and iWin has I Am Vegend: Zombiegeddon.

Steam's Daily Deal is Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter for $4.99, and GamersGate's is the Just Cause Collection Bundle for $7.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 31, 2013 7:58 am

Today at Big Fish we have the Standard Edition of Shiver 3: Moonlit Grove, and the Daily Deal is Top Secret Finders. The Reveries bundle sale is still on 'til the end of the day, Pacific time.

GameHouse now has The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus, and iWin has gotten 100% Hidden Objects.

Alawar has finally released the Standard Edition of Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden at their place.

Steam's Daily Deal is Faster Than Light for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Men of War: Assault Squad for $7.49.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

We've got a late release at today: Nancy Drew 25: Alibi in Ashes is now available at GameHouse Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 981981812
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:24 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Dark Dimensions 3: City of Ash, and instead of doing a bundle deal, the Daily Deal is Dark Dimensions 2: Wax Beauty, and are doing a Buy One, Get One for $0.99 deal using the code WEEKEND (SE's only.)

I mentioned the late release at GameHouse yesterday, but if you missed it, scroll up one post.

iWin now has Viking Saga (ooo, they got it before Big Fish did!) Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 13 981981812

Steam's Daily Deal is The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition for $6.79, and GamersGate's is Super Meat Boy for $3.74.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:17 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows, and the Daily Deal is Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch.

iWin has a dual release of the Standard Edition of Phantasmat 2: Crucible Peak and Fairy Land: The Magical Machine.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition for $6.79, and GamersGate's is The Basement Collection for $1.00.

Happy gaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:21 am