Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen Empty Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen
    by Her Interactive

Available at:
    Her Interactive for PC and Mac

Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen Nancy-drew-tomb-of-the-lost-queen_feature

Unearth Sinister Secrets in an Ancient Egyptian Tomb!

Enter the Cursed Tomb of the Lost Queen! Egyptologists and archaeologists are abuzz about recent discoveries by a university dig team, but suspicious accidents left the group isolated and leaderless. Is a curse burying their progress or is someone sabotaging their success? Find out as you assume the role of Nancy Drew and uncover the lost secrets buried within the Tomb of the Lost Queen!

• Translate Hieroglyphs! Decipher ancient clues and warnings
    • Uncover Hidden Chambers! Reassemble artifacts and solve ancient puzzles
    • Discover Egyptology! Play games and learn about early Egyptian life as you explore
    • Carefully Choose Your Words! How you ask questions may uncover surprising answers
    • Sleuth with a New Interface! Review important goals and notes in seconds
    • Enjoy Enhanced Graphics! Immerse yourself in the most richly detailed Nancy Drew mystery ever
    • Select Difficulty Levels! Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level
    • Strategy Guide (Her Interactive)

Click images to enlarge
    Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen Th_screen1 Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen Th_screen2 Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen Th_screen3

Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen O9fj
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen Empty Re: Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen

Post by genkicoll Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:34 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Speaking of ND... I tried to play demo of Lost Queen, it looks so good. But got stuck almost immediately on the game of Senet in the first 5 mins. I checked through the walkthrough and the you-tube demonstration, but they do exactly what I am trying to do but can't.

Is there something basic I'm missing? Should I be using a keyboard stroke, not the mouse, to try and pick things up? I know that's really basic, but I can't figure out why I would not be able to pick up a piece to play the game.

Would one of you nice people who have this game have a quick peek and tell me what I should be doing please?  Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen 2191481077  

I am going useless at these if I can't get past 5 mins in a ND game!!  Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen 3253339202

Nancy Drew 26: Tomb of the Lost Queen O9fj

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:07 pm