Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 26 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:11 am

Had a look at the Kill The Clutter Bundle at iwin. These games are definitely similar to Clutter 3, but they didn't grab me the same way - but next time iwin has a sale, I will be getting 2 for <1!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 26 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:58 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device, and the Daily Deal is Meridian: Age of Invention.

GameHouse now has Sky Taxi 5: GMO, and nothing new at the other portals.

Steam's Daily Deal is Contrast for $8.99, and GamersGate's is Borderlands 2 for $6.78.

Happy gaming this quiet Tuesday!

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 26 O9fj
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:03 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Bluebeard's Castle 2: Son of The Heartless, and the Daily Deal is Dream Inn: Driftwood.  All SE's are $4.99 each using the code SWEET.

GameHouse now has the Platinum Edition of The Flying Farm, iWin has the Standard Edition of Antique Shop: Book of Souls Part 1, and Alawar has finally gotten The Tiny Bang Story (LOVE it! Happy bounce )

Steam's Daily Deal is PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ for $4.99, and GamersGate's is still Borderlands 2 for $6.78.

Happy gaming!  Snowball

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:44 pm

I could not get into Tiny Bang Story, even though I really wanted to - such a clever idea! Woe is me! Cry 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:15 pm

I can understand that, really!  It's a lot of fun if you're patient enough, but it's NOT an easy game, and not terribly intuitive. The little buggies flying around fill up your hint meter, and I'm afraid I had to do that quite a bit Snicker

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:01 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Mystery Trackers 6: Raincliff's Phantoms, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can get any or all of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code PHANTOMS.  There is a soft release of Bouncer's Journey, which looks to be an arcade game, and the Daily Deal is Green City.

GameHouse now has Demigods, and iWin has yet ANOTHER brand new release!  This time it's a match-3 / TM hybrid by the name of Sweet Shop Rush.

Alawar now has Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess.

Steam's Daily Deal is Toki Tori 2+ for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Spec Ops: The Line for $7.49.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:53 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Amaranthine Voyage 2: The Living Mountain, and the Daily Deal is Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth.  SE's on THIS page are $3.49 each using the code CUPID.

GameHouse now has Holiday Jigsaw: St. Valentine, and iWin has Sinister City.  That was a weird one... or at least I thought so when I demoed it! Laugh

Steam's Daily Deals are a variety of games in honor of Valentine's Day, and you can find them HERE.  GamersGate's is XCOM: Enemy Unknown for $7.49.

GOG's giving away Dungeon Keeper for a limited time, so head over to their Main Page and get it before it's too late!  I dunno what it is, but I grabbed it, anyway! haha

Happy gaming!  heart flowers

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:48 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of European Mystery 2: The Face Of Envy, and the Daily Deal is Dark Tales 4: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug.  It's a BOGO weekend.  Use the code ABE for Collector's Editions, and GEORGE for Standard Editions.  Don't forget to start at Ebates so you can get some cash back, and remember that the sale will probably still be working on Bonus Punch Monday! Happy bounce  This is what we save our game codes for!

GameHouse now has Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum, iWin has IGT Slots: Miss Red, and Alawar has Rush for Gold: Alaska.

Steam's Daily Deal is Fallen Enchantress for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition for $20.00.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Order Of The Light: The Deathly Artisan, and the Daily Deal is Timeless 2: The Lost Castle.

iWin now has Asian Riddles 2, and nothing new at the other portals.

Steam's Daily Deal is Grid 2 for $10.19, and GamersGate's is XCOM: Enemy Within for $15.00.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Late update today!

The TGT at Big Fish is the "Free-to-play" World Mosaics Chroma, while the awaited Demigods comes in as a soft release Yeah right  The Daily Deal is 3 Days: Zoo Mystery, which I own, but have never played Rolling Eyes  , and the Catch of the Week is Time Relics: Gears of Light.  The President's Day BOGO sale is still running... Officially, even! Belly laugh

iWin has The Legend of the Toltecs Gold today, and nothing new at GH or Alawar.

Steam's Daily Deal is Guns of Icarus Online for $3.74, and GamersGate's is still XCOM: Enemy Within for $15.00.

Happy gaming~! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 26 Unclesamsmiley

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 am

Another freakin' F2P today? meh  Humph!  The TGT at Big Fish is Archie: Riverdale Rescue "Free-to-Play", there's a soft release of Strike Solitaire 2: Seaside Season , and the Daily Deal is Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma.  There's a developer spotlight, with all games by Nevosoft 50% off using the code NEVOSOFT.

GameHouse now has Fantasy Mosaics, iWin has Royal Defense: Ancient Menace, and Alawar has Legacy: Witch Island.

Steam's Daily Deal is Farming Simulator 2013: TITANIUM Edition for $8.39, and GamersGate's is Total War SHOGUN 2 for $7.49.

Happy gaming!

EDIT:  I forgot to mention that GameHouse has all of their games 50% off retail price through February 20th.  No code needed.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:45 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice, and the Daily Deal is The Invisible Man.  I didn't even remember this game being released... Probably because it's a straight HOG, and I'm not muchly into those anymore Wink

GameHouse now has Howlville: The Dark Past, and iWin has the 7 Wonders Bundle (7 Wonders of the Ancient World and 7 Wonders II.)

Steam's Daily Deal is Darkout for $7.49, and GamersGate's is Citadels for $10.00.

Happy gaming!  consolegaming

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:50 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio.  If you buy today or tomorrow, you can get Off the Record: Linden Shades and/or Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel for $2.99 each using the code ADAGIO

The Daily Deal is Whispers 2: Revelation.  For those not familiar with Whispers, the first one was a short, free online adventure game, and not necessary to play this one.  Revelation is clunky and hard, and has a GREAT story.  See my review HERE for more in-depth information.  Today only you can get the CE of Mystery Trackers 5: Silent Hollow for $6.99 using the code HOLLOW.

GameHouse has My Kingdom for the Princess IV today, and Alawar has finally released the SE of their own game, Stray Souls 2: Stolen Memories.  AWESOME game, by the way!  I highly recommend the CE of this one! Happy bounce

Steam's Daily Deal is Worms Clan Wars for $6.24, and GamersGate's is Europa Universalis IV for $10.00.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:41 am

The alarm didn't go off this morning, so we have a late update today~

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Myths Of The World 3: Spirit Wolf, and the Daily Deal is Motor Town: Soul of the Machine.

Nothing new at GameHouse, but iWin has both My Kingdom for the Princess IV and Clutter 3: Who Is The Void?

Steam's Daily Deal is Total War: SHOGUN 2 for $29.99, and GamersGate's is still Europa Universalis IV for $10.00.

Happy gaming!  videogaming

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:45 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Lost Lands: Dark Overlord, and the Daily Deal is Dark Canvas 1: A Brush With Death.  All games are 40% off whatever price you'd usually pay (game club members save more) using the code MEDAL.

GameHouse now has the match-3 Magic Time, and iWin is the first to get Fill and Cross: Pirate Riddles.

Steam's Daily Deal is Sleeping Dogs for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Skyward Collapse for $1.25! OH!

Happy gaming!  Big smile

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:21 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope, and the Daily Deal is Death Pages: Ghost Library.

iWin now has Royal Jigsaw 2, and nuffin' else goin' on this quiet Sunday... as usual Silly face

Steam's Daily Deal is Ace of Spades: Battle Builder for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes for $13.60.

Happy gaming~!  \'s windy

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:53 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Farm to Fork, and as usual for Playrix games, BF is offering the Standard Edition only.  There is a soft release of Luxor 2 HD (do we have any marble popper fans here?) and the Daily Deal is Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics

If you buy Lost Lands: Dark Overlord today or tomorrow, you can get 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek and/or The Treasures of Mystery Island: Ghost Ship (loved this one! Heart  ) for $2.99 each using the code OVERLORD.

GameHouse now has Delivery King 2, and iWin has the 4 For Fun Bundle (Sticky Linky, Goblin Defenders: Steel 'n' Wood, Lost Head, and Slingshot Puzzle).

Steam's Daily Deal is Hammerwatch for $4.99, and GamersGate has a "Red Carpet Sale" going on through March 3, with four Daily Deals per day, and a bunch of stuff on sale.  Be still my beating heart, Walking Dead Season One is on sale for $6.24 (one of the Daily Deals)! OH!  Must. Have!  Carrie 

Happy gaming! walkingdead

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:55 am

We have a dual release at Big Fish, with the TGT being Tropical Mania, and the soft release Fill and Cross: World Contest.  The Daily Deal is Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess.

GameHouse has Chinese Dragon, which looks like a FUN Match-3, iWin has Carnaval Mahjong (I'm betting it's another 8Floor game!), and Alawar now has Heroes of Solitairea.

Steam's Daily Deal is Strike Suit Zero for $4.99, and GamersGate's special deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!  videogaming

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:49 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Fable of Dwarfs (shucks, I was hoping for Bad Omen!), and the Daily Deal is The Sparkle 2: Evo, which is an arcade game.  Today only all games are 20% off retail price using the code SAVE20.

GameHouse also has 20% off their games using the code is TWENTY, and their release today is
    Viking Saga 2: New World.  iWin's release is the Standard Edition of Fall of the New Age.

Steam's Daily Deal is Red Faction Guerrilla for $4.99, and GamersGate's special deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:55 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride, and if you buy today, you can also get Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood and/or Left in the Dark: No One on Board for $2.99 each using the code BRIDE.  The Daily Deal is Pet Store Panic, and you can get the CE of
    Dark Dimensions 3: City of Ash for $6.99 using the code ASH.

GameHouse now has Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby, iWin has IGT Slots: Candy Bars, and Alawar has the Collector's Edition of Nearwood (I really enjoyed this one!)

Steam's Daily Deal is Mass Effect 2 for $4.99, and GamersGate's special deals are HERE.

Happy gaming! Happy bounce

tesamoine
    tesamoine

Post by tesamoine Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Do you need to be a member of gamehouse to purchase their games?  I looked at their site and was confused (as usual  Happy bounce )
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:01 pm

No, you don't have to be a member to purchase their games, but they're like Big Fish, in that you'll pay retail if you're not a member.

If you want to buy something in a sale or something, I recommend doing their Free Funpass Trial.  You'll be a member for two weeks and can get member prices, play a bunch of games without owning them, then cancel your membership before the 14 days is up.  Very nice! Okay

tesamoine
    tesamoine

Post by tesamoine Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Aha !!!!  Great idea.  I shall try that.  Thanks  Big smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:46 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Mystery Of The Ancients 3: Three Guardians, and the Daily Deal is Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign.  I remember people saying that there's not any voodoo in the game, "Voodoo" is the detective's name!  

GameHouse now has Hospital Manager, and iWin has Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove.

Steam's Daily Deal is Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution for $7.49, and GamersGate's special deals are HERE.

Happy Tuesday!

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:38 am

Voodoo is a pretty cool game and will appeal to those who like the old gum shoe detective stories.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:18 am