Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 25 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by RenaissanceMom Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 am

genkicoll wrote:The TGT at Big Fish is Shadow Shelter, and there is a soft release of Fort Defenders: Seven Seas.  The Daily Deal is Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories.  The Catch of the Week is Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits, and in honor of MLK Day, all SE's are $4.99 each using the code DREAM... although the weekend deal was better.  I'd try the code GAMES, instead Wink
    "GAMES" still worked for me just now.  Smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 25 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 am

I was sure it would! Happy bounce

I missed the bundle sale on Order Of The Light: The Deathly Artisan.  Buy today or tomorrow and get Dark Canvas: A Brush With Death and/or World's Greatest Places Mahjong for $2.99 each using the code ARTISAN.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 am

So I've had a topic for it here for the past month, and Big Fish has finally gotten around to releasing the "Free-to-play" Midnight Castle... and it's the TGT Yeah right  There's a soft release of Salawander (very cute,) and the Daily Deal is Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case.

GameHouse's release is an oldie from 2010 by the name of Sinister City.  iWin on the other hand -- for the second day in a row -- has a brand new one to the casual gaming scene;  Shtriga: Summer Camp.  This one's by Alawar, and I can't wait to try it!  Interestingly, it's a dual release with GamersGate!

Alawar didn't release their new game at their site, but they do have Mysteries of the Undead: The Cursed Island today.  Zombiiiies  DonWakeUp

Realore has released Demigods today, and it looks really good! Happy bounce

Steam's Daily Deal is La-Mulana for $1.49, and GamersGate's is Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad for $2.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:01 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Secret Bunker USSR aka Secret Bunker USSR: The Legend Of The Vile Professor.  The Daily Deal is Pizza, Pizza!, and the Order Of The Light: The Deathly Artisan bundle deal is still running (look up two posts -- the code is ARTISAN.)

The Standard Edition of Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise is finally out at GameHouse (though I recommend waiting for a sale to get the Platinum Edition!) and iWin has a game called Delivery King 2.  Can't quite figure out what kind of game it is... Huh?

Steam's Daily Deal is Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition for $2.49, and GamersGate's is the Legacy of Kain Collection Bundle for $6.25.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:56 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Myths Of The World 3: Spirit Wolf, and the Daily Deal is Avalon Legends Solitaire.  You can get the CE of PuppetShow 4: Return to Joyville for $9.99 using the code RETURN.

GameHouse has My Farm, iWin has the Platinum Edition of Antique Shop: Book of Souls Part 1, and Alawar has gotten Esoterica: Hollow Earth.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief for $6.24, and GamersGate's is Hitman Absolution for $6.25.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:03 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Redemption Cemetery 5: Bitter Frost, and the Daily Deal is Time Dreamer 2: Temporal Betrayal.  If you buy Myths Of The World 3: Spirit Wolf today, you can get either or both of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code WOLF.

GameHouse has Shtriga: Summer Camp, and iWin has yet another brand new game premiering at their place! OH!  Escape From Darkmoor Manor came out for mobile devices before it came to PC, which isn't necessarily a good thing, but we'll see~!

Steam's Daily Deal is Retro City Rampage for $2.99, and GamersGate's is Montague's Mount for $5.00.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:46 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope, and the Daily Deal is The Lake House: Children of Silence.  This weekend, buy one CE and get one for $1.99 using the code BOGO199.  

iWin has Shadow Shelter today, and nothing new at the other portals.

Steam's Daily Deal is Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten for $1.49, and GamersGate's is Castle of Illusion for $5.10.  Color me tempted -- I know my eldest would love watching me play this one... (Yes, I bought it Belly laugh  )

Happy gaming!  consolegaming
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:33 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Mysterium: Lake Bliss, and the Daily Deal is Spirits of Mystery 3: The Dark Minotaur.

iWin has Diner Mania today, and nothing new at the other portals.

Steam's Daily Deal is Duke Nukem Forever for $4.99, and GamersGate's is The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 1 Complete Pack for $6.80.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:05 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Mahjong Gold, the TGT is Shades of Death: Royal Blood, and the Catch of the Week is Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden.  If you buy Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope today or tomorrow, you can get Atlantis: Mystery of Ancient Inventors and/or The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure for $2.99 each using the code HOPE.

GameHouse now has IGT Slots Three Kings, iWin has Hero Returns (yet another new game!) and Alawar has the fifth and final episode of Doctor Who Episode: The Gunpowder Plot.

Steam's Daily Deal is Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Survivor Squad for $2.25.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:03 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Undiscovered, a match-3/HOG/Adventure/Other hybrid.  Check out Justie's REVIEW for specifics.  There's a soft release of Hoyle Illusions Mahjongg, which is by 8Floor games (not Hoyle?!)  The Daily Deal is The Mirror Mysteries 2: Forgotten Kingdoms, which is a FROG... or FRAG, if you prefer Snicker

GameHouse has 2D Mahjong Temple, and iWin has gotten the Standard Edition of Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind.

Steam's Daily Deal is Kenshi for $13.39, and GamersGate's is Epigenesis (Early Access) for $2.50.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:06 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring, and there is a soft release of the RPG A Princess Tale.  The Daily Deal is TV Farm 2, and it's a members-only sale today, with CE's $8.39 and SE's $4.19 using the code MEMBERS.

GameHouse and iWin both have the Platinum/Collector's Edition of Fall of the New Age, and I forgot to mention yesterday that all games (including PE's) at GameHouse are 50% off using the code DOG14.

Alawar now has Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby.

Steam's Daily Deal is Mark of the Ninja for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Universe at War: Earth Assault for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:10 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Mystery Of The Ancients 3: Three Guardians, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can get either or both of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code MYSTERY.  The Daily Deal is Mahjong Royal Towers, and you can get the CE of European Mystery: Scent of Desire for $6.99 using the code DESIRE.

The marble-popper Evy: Magic Spheres is now out at GameHouse, and iWin has Candy Maze.

Alawar now has Green City 2.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Ship Single Player for $1.99, and GamersGate's is Condemned: Criminal Origins for $3.74. Survival horror, EEKS! EEK!

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny, and the Daily Deal is Deadly Voltage: Rise of the Invincible.  I liked this one (see why HERE) and think it's definitely worth $2.99!  The bundle deal from yesterday is still running.

GameHouse now has the Platinum Edition of Paranormal State: Poison Spring.  Interesting.  This one came to BF as a SE-only... I wonder what the difference is!

iWin has the Platinum Edition of Gardens Inc. 2 - The Road to Fame.

Steam's Daily Deal is Guacamelee! Gold Edition for $3.74, and GamersGate's is still Condemned: Criminal Origins for $3.74... How unusual Huh?

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:49 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Fatal Passion: Art Prison, and the Daily Deal is Nightmare Realm 2: In the End...  All Collector's Editions are on sale for $8.99 using the code SHADOW.

GameHouse has a brand new one by the name of The Curse of Silent Marshes, but the image says Dark Clown Mystery, so I added that to the title.  We have a conflicting title on the new game at iWin, too, where the title says Holiday Jigsaw: St. Valentine, but the image says Valentine's Day. *shrugs*  Ah well~

The Daily Deal at Steam is Mirror's Edge for $4.99, and GamersGate's is the Torchlight Complete Pack for $8.75.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:57 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone, and the Daily Deal is Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle.  In honor of Super Bowl Sunday, all SE's are $4.99 using the code GAMEDAY.

iWin has Save The Prince, and that's it for the portals -- typical Sunday.

The Daily Deal at Steam is Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut for $4.99, and GamersGate's is still the Torchlight Complete Pack for $8.75.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:18 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Echoes of Sorrow 2.  I'd totally forgotten that this had come out (back in November, at GameHouse) already!  The Daily Deal is Seven Seas Solitaire, and the Catch of the Week is Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville.  If you buy the CE of Fatal Passion: Art Prison today or tomorrow, you can get Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time and/or Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage for $2.99 each using the code PASSION.  Don't forget that the weekend codes should still be working!

Today GameHouse has Space Mahjong, Super GameHouse Solitaire, and Super GameHouse Solitaire Volume 2.

iWin has Ava's Quest, which is a platform/arcade game, and Day D Time Mayhem, a TM by 8Floor Games OH! 

Alawar now has The Tiny Tale.

Steam's Daily Deal is Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Bionic Dues for $2.50.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:55 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the much-anticipated (by me! Laugh  ) My Kingdom for the Princess IV, and the Daily Deal is Royal Defense.

GameHouse now has Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends, iWin has Sky Taxi 5: GMO, and Alawar has I Am Vegend: Zombiegeddon  walk-rawr

Steam's Daily Deal is Agarest: Generations of War for $9.99, and GamersGate's is AI War Four Year Anniversary Edition for $4.25.

Happy gaming~!

Last edited by genkicoll on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:03 am

Genki! You're up! Yay! Happy day for genki!  Belly laugh 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:03 am

lol~ For sure! Happy bounce  Thanks for the par-tay!  Party
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Through Andrea's Eyes, and there is a soft release of Sky Taxi: GMO Armageddon.  The Daily Deal is Mystery Case Files 6: Dire Grove, and you can get 25% off any game using the code SAVE25 (includes CE's.)

GameHouse now has Shadow Shelter, and iWin has the Premium Edition of Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise.

Steam's Daily Deal is SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition for $4.99,and GamersGate's is The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing for $5.10.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:01 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Dark Parables 6: Jack and the Sky Kingdom, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can get any or all of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code KINGDOM.  There is a soft release of Save the Furries, and the Daily Deal is Grave Mania 2: Pandemic Pandemonium.

iWin now has Hoyle Illusions Mahjongg, and nothing new at the other portals.

Steam's Daily Deal is Blood Knights for $7.49, and GamersGate's is A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack for $3.75.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:49 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Witches' Legacy 3: Hunter And The Hunted, and the Daily Deal is New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2.

GameHouse now has the Standard Editions of both Gardens Inc. 2 - The Road to Fame and Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind.

iWin has the CE of Paranormal State: Poison Spring, and Alawar has gotten the Standard Edition of Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements.

Steam's Daily Deal is Outlast (so scary! EEK!  ) for $9.99, and GamersGate's is ALSO Outlast, but they're selling it for $6.80!  Guess where I'd be going? Whistle

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:59 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Dark Romance: Vampire In Love, and the Daily Deal is Grim Tales 4: The Stone Queen.  For the weekend we have a half-off retail price deal -- For $9.99 CE's, use the code HALF, and for $4.99 SE's, use the code OFF.

GameHouse now has the Match-3 All-Time Hit Bundle (Cradle of Rome 2 and Fishdom 2), iWin has Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby, and Alawar has World Mosaics 7.

Steam's Daily Deal is How to Survive for $3.74, and GamersGate's is WRC3 for $10.00.

Happy gaming, and stay warm out there!  Snowfall
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:25 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Haunted Train: Spirits Of Charon, and there is a soft release of Mahjong Magic Journey.  The Daily Deal is Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman, which is really a good game for those who enjoy a challenge.

I keep forgetting to mention that you can get 30% off at GameHouse using the code WINNER.  I think it will work for their PE's, as well.  Good through tomorrow, the 10th.

iWin now has the Kill the Clutter Bundle, which includes Clutter and Clutter II: He Said, She Said.

Steam's Daily Deal is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition for $7.49, and GamersGate's is MUD FIM Motocross for $10.00.

Happy gaming! Sunny
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:08 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Clutter 3: Who Is The Void?.  Funny that GH released the first two in a bundle yesterday. Whistle  The Daily Deal is Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories, and the Catch of the Week is Mystery Trackers 4: Four Aces.  If you buy Dark Romance: Vampire In Love today or tomorrow, you can get F.A.C.E.S. and/or Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light for $2.99 each using the code ROMANCE.

GameHouse now has 1000 Light Years Away, and iWin is the first portal to get Demigods.

Steam's Daily Deal is DCS: UH-1H Huey is $29.99, and GamersGate's is BioShock Infinite for $9.88.

Happy gaming!

Last edited by genkicoll on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 am