Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 27 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:36 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the much-anticipated Bad Omen, renamed to True Fear: Forsaken Souls.  The Daily Deal is Surface 3: The Soaring City, and we have a good sale this weekend, with CE's buy-one-get-one-for-$1.99 using the code PLAY.

GameHouse now has Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Story, and iWin has Viking Saga 2: New World.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Sims 3 for $7.99, and GamersGate's special deals are HERE.

Happy gaming! Happy bounce
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 27 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by luvtoread Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:22 pm

STEAM  has Memento Mori  on Sale for $1. 29 till March 11.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:50 am

Thanks, luv!  I'll get a topic started for that one~

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Fatal Passion: Art Prison, and the Daily Deal is Silent Scream II: The Bride (I liked this one a lot!)

iWin now has Jigsaw World Tour.

Steam's Daily Deal is FTL: Faster Than Light for $3.39, and GamersGate's special deals are HERE.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:47 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures, and there is a soft release of
    Fill and Cross: Pirate Riddles.  The Catch of the Week is Web of Deceit 1: Black Widow.

If you buy True Fear: Forsaken Souls today or tomorrow, you could get Paranormal State: Poison Spring and/or Route 66 for $2.99 each using the code FORSAKEN.  OR you could use the weekend code, PLAY, to get True Fear, and get an additional CE for $1.99... and bonus punches for both! Evil Grin  Yes, the weekend code IS still working!

GameHouse has Art Mahjongg Egypt today, and iWin has a new bundle; the Farm Frenzy Mega Pack, which has all twelve of the FF games.

Steam's Daily Deal is Receiver for $1.69, and GamersGate's sale is over, so just one DD:  Uprising44: The Silent Shadows (PC) for $7.50.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:44 am

We have three releases at Big Fish today.  The TGT is Viking Saga 2: New World, and the soft releases are Hello Venice 2: New York Adventure and Carnaval Mahjong (though they messed up the title and called it Mahjong Carnaval... it clearly says it the other way around on the image the put up Rolling Eyes  )  The Daily Deal is Strangestone.

iWin now has Strike Solitaire 2: Seaside Season, and nothing new at the other portals.

Steam's Daily Deal is Puddle for $3.39, and GamersGate's is The Dark Eye Demonicon for $20.00.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:39 am

The portals are making it easy on my today, as three of them have released the same game!  Big Fish got Call of Atlantis 2: Treasures of Poseidon as a Standard Edition ONLY, but GameHouse and iWin got the Collector's Edition.

The Daily Deal at Big Fish is Age of Mahjong, and it's a members-only sale, with $8.39 CE's and $4.19 SE's using the code GAMECLUB.  Pretty good sale if you've been waiting for something -- if you're participating, don't forget to start at Ebates!

We have two releases at Alawar today -- Left in the Dark: No One on Board and Baking Success.

Steam's Daily Deal is Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord for $1.24 (LOVE the first one Happy bounce  -- haven't had time to get to this one, yet) and GamersGate's is Contrast for $8.99 (WANT this one, but still too expensive.  Shucks!)

Happy gaming!  videogaming
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:04 am

I. AM. NOT. BUYING. ANY. MORE. GAMES! (unless I have to.... Big smile )
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:00 am

Mahaha~  Good luck with that! Snicker

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Riddles of Fate 2: Into Oblivion, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can get the first Riddles of Fate and/or Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper for $2.99 each using the code FATE.  The Daily Deal is Hyperballoid 2.

GameHouse and iWin both have the Standard Edition of Paranormal State: Poison Spring today, and Alawar has the CE of Questerium: Sinister Trinity.

All games at GH are 50% off using the code DOG14. Game club members save more!  Happy day! Happy bounce

Steam's Daily Deal is Broken Age (WAAANT!) for $16.74, and GamersGate's is Warlock: Master of the Arcane (love it!  Great Civ-like strategy game!) for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:34 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Dark Parables 6: Jack and the Sky Kingdom, and the Daily Deal is Katy and Bob: Way Back Home.  Yesterday's bundle deal is of course still running.

GameHouse now has Hello Venice 2: New York Adventure (that was fast!) and iWin has a brand new match-3 by the name of Fantasy Quest.

Steam's Daily Deal is Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations UE for $12.49 6:PM EDIT:  They changed the DD! OH!  It's now Left 4 Dead 2 for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Final Exam for $5.00.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:25 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Mystery of Unicorn Castle 2: The Beastmaster, and the Daily Deal is Maestro 3: Music from the Void.  For the weekend sale we have $7.99 CE's using the code STRONG, and $3.99 SE's using the code EQUAL.

GameHouse now has Carnaval Mahjong, and iWin has Secret Bunker USSR: The Legend Of The Vile Professor.

Steam's Daily Deal is not up yet, and GamersGate's is The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief for $6.25.

Happy gaming~! consolegaming
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Dark Romance: Vampire In Love, and the Daily Deal is Matchmaker 2: The Curse of the Deserted Bride.

iWin now has Hello Venice 2: New York Adventure, and Alawar has Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park.

Steam's Daily Deal never changed yesterday OH!  which is why I didn't edit it in, but we have a new deal today, which is Age of Empires II HD for $4.99.  GamersGate's DD is Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition for $5.00.

Happy gaming  videogaming  and welcome to Daylight Savings Time Yeah right
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:01 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Monument Builders 7: Great Wall of China, and the Daily Deal is Scarytales: All Hail King Mongo.  I do not know HOW they could use the name Mongo and Scary in the same title... When I hear "Mongo" I think Blazing Saddles!

Definitely not scary! Laugh 

But I digress Silly face  The Catch of the Week is Shadow Wolf Mysteries 3: Cursed Wedding, and if you buy Mystery of Unicorn Castle 2: The Beastmaster today or tomorrow, you can get the first game in the series, and/or Book of Desires for $2.99 each using the code CASTLE.  The weekend deal HAS expired (how unusual!)

iWin has released the Spooky Bundle, which has three games:  The Happy Hereafter, Spooky Mall, and Haunted Domains.

Steam's Daily Deal is Grim Dawn for $20.09, and GamersGate's is Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion for $13.58.

Happy gaming! consolegaming

Last edited by genkicoll on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 am

I liked the demo and bought Mungo - can't remember the Blazing Saddles connection, but the name just sounds funny, doesn't it? I had trouble trying to put Mungo and Scary in the same sentence myself lol!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:59 am

Whoops!  My video disappeared when I edited the post!  I've put it back, just scroll up~ Elk grin
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:04 am

LOL ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

He is exactly what his name sounds like lol. That Mel Brooks, clever dude! That's right, isn't it? Mel Brooks?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 am

Yep!  Mel Brooks is the one!  My husband met him years ago, and says that Mel is an AMAZING person... but that is a story for another thread~ Big smile
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:16 pm

LOL at that clip! I haven't watched Blazing Saddles in years but I think I will soon. 
    I haven't demo'd King Mongo yet but the title does sound pretty silly.  Elk grin
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:45 am

Just in case you don't notice it, genki, the 60% off sale INCLUDES CEs!!!  Happy bounce 

I assume it is 60% off retail, though they don't actually say.

Sods. I was sitting pretty in my holier-than-thou never-gonna-play-those-evil-F2Ps, and now I HAVE to at least download the bloody thing. Cuz I'm not missing a 60% sale when I got CEs on my wishlist.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 am

lol~ Yes, 60% off is a great deal!  Just download (you don't have to play!) the F2P Midnight Castle to get 60% off of ANY game at Big Fish, CE's included!  This is TODAY ONLY, though you won't get your code 'til next week.  The TGT is Mind Snares: Alice's Journey, and there is a soft release of Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe.  The Daily Deal is Amaranthine Voyage 1: The Tree of Life.

GameHouse now has the battle Match-3 Quest for the Sorceress, and nothing at the other portals today.

Steam's Daily Deal is Demonicon for $13.59, and GamersGate's is WRC3 for $10.00.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:05 am

The TGT at Big Fish is The Others, and the Daily Deal is Barn Yarn.  Today only all games are 25% off retail price using the code ONEDAY.  This DOES apply to CE's, but again, it's retail price, so no big savings there Yeah right

Both GameHouse and iWin have the Collector's Edition of Farm to Fork, and Alawar has 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek.  You probably already noticed iWin's late release of Olympus Griddlers yesterday Snicker

Steam's Daily Deal is The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav for $4.99, and GamersGate's is still WRC3 for $10.00.

Happy gaming!

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:09 am

And AWEM have Romance of Rome, Hidden Object Game, $1.95
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 am

The Others looks nice and spooky.  Need to add that to my pile of 'Games To Buy'   Big smile 

So many games... so little time...   Silly face
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Thanks, Justie!  Got it mentioned in the Awem thread.

Frodo, you might want to try The Others before you buy -- Justie had technical difficulties!

Today's Steam DD is Chains of Satinav, and yesterday's was Demonicon... both created (by different devs) in the world of The Dark Eye.  Maybe Memoria will be tomorrow! *hoping, hoping*
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Oh,  yes,  Memoria on sale would be terrific.     Big smile 

Well,   I impulsively bought Brothers-A Tale of 2 Sons  and dl/d it.   I have been informed
    by Steam that it is a Controller game.      D\\'oh!

Guess what I do not own ??         Cry 

At least,  I don't think my PS3  or the XBox controllers would work.
    Would they?    Dunno 

On the plus side,   after my black fog games rant,   I actually have some games I
    am interested in.
    True Fear,     Mind Snares,    Space Legends,   Bluebeard's Castle,  plus I want to
    demo The Others.

Not sure if I will have work tomorrow or if there will just be a delay. Snowfall  c-cold
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:38 pm

Genki, I tried the demo.  It's a spooky game, but I had weird issues with the HO scenes being... odd.   Rolling Eyes 
    I posted about it in The Others thread   Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:57 am