Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen Empty Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen

Post by genkicoll Thu May 23, 2013 8:03 am

Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen
    by Legacy Interactive - May, 2011

Series links: Doctor Who. Episode One: City Of The Daleks, Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen, Doctor Who. Episode 3: TARDIS, Doctor Who Episode 4: Shadows of the Vashta Nerada, Doctor Who Episode 5: The Gunpowder Plot

Available at:
    Alawar
    Legacy Games Episode 2 or get the 5-episode BUNDLE
    Steam (all five episodes)

Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen Doctor-who-episode-2-blood-of-the-cybermen-picbg

Somewhere deep in the Arctic a geological survey team has unearthed a diabolical new evil. Frozen there for thousands of years, they are now free…and turning all of the people into robots! These are the Cybermen, and they are the reason the Doctor has traveled to this frozen land. He is on a mission to stop them, and save all of humanity before they all are turned metallic! Help the Doctor on his next adventure in Doctor Who: Blood of the Cybermen!

The Doctor is on an extremely important mission after receiving and S.O.S from the Arctic, where he travels to help the person in need in any way possible. When he arrives, he realizes the threat is much worse than he had anticipated. A geological survey team had unearthed a terrible evil. A race of robots who had the ability to turn humans into robot slaves! Help the Doctor rid the world of these fiends in Doctor Who: Blood of the Cybermen!

The Doctor and Amy need your help on their adventure in the snow filled Arctic lands. Solve challenging puzzles, be as stealthy as possible, and take down the evil Cybermen once and for all! The threat level is extremely high, but the Doctor never loses his cool. It’s time to do what he does best…save the world once again!

Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen Doctor-who-episode-2-blood-of-the-cybermen-screenshot1 Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen Doctor-who-episode-2-blood-of-the-cybermen-screenshot3Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen Doctor-who-episode-2-blood-of-the-cybermen-screenshot4

Last edited by genkicoll on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
    GIs1stluv
    GIs1stluv

Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen Empty Re: Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen

Post by GIs1stluv Thu May 23, 2013 10:31 am

Now I'm going to have to tell my DH about this.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen Empty Re: Doctor Who Episode Two: Blood Of The Cybermen

Post by genkicoll Thu May 23, 2013 10:33 am

hehehe Elk grin I hope he enjoys it!
    GIs1stluv
    GIs1stluv

Post by GIs1stluv Thu May 23, 2013 11:39 am

He loves Doctor Who. I might actually be able to pull him into computer games with this one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm