Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Frodo
    Frodo

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 35 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by Frodo Tue May 13, 2014 1:02 am

Brilliant, Justie   Big smile

Psst... my babies have hatched   Yahoo!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 35 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by JustTheFacts Tue May 13, 2014 1:08 am

hatchlings! so cute! Even cuter than other ones!  Wub 

It's a shame, we never had to think deviously about big fish. Oh well, the times they are a changin'. I DEFINITELY think they got a new marketing department.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 am

Did you do the beta of Forgotten Kingdoms - it has wise, scary dragons and cute little hatchlings too!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Tue May 13, 2014 6:10 am

The middle hatchling is resting peacefully, while the other 2 are hyper and running around.   Laugh 

As for Big Fish... if they don't toe the line, I'll set my dragons on them.   pfft 

Haven't tried the Forgotten Kingdoms beta yet.  Downloading it now.   Two thumbs up
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue May 13, 2014 9:43 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Black Rainbow, and the Daily Deal is Aquascapes.

GameHouse has three today:  Black Rainbow, School Bus Fun, and Aquanoid 2: Reloaded

iWin now has Where Are My Pipes? and Alawar has Kingdom's Heyday.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Binding of Isaac for $0.99, and GamersGate's is Orbitalis for $4.68.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed May 14, 2014 1:35 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is Mystika 2: The Sanctuary, and the Daily Deal is Big Bang West.  All games by ERS are on sale for 50% off retail today using the code ERS.

GameHouse has the SE of Farm to Fork today, and iWin is the first to get Mysteries of Neverville: The Runestone of Light.

Steam's Daily Deal is Volgarr the Viking for $4.07, and GamersGate's is Cities in Motion 2 for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu May 15, 2014 7:45 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Grim Tales 6: The Vengeance, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can also get any or all of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code GRIM.  The Daily Deal is Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success, and today only, you can get the CE of Awakening 5: The Sunhook Spire for $6.99 using the code SUNHOOK.

GameHouse has Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK, iWin has Youda Sushi Chef 2, and Alawar has the SE of Questerium: Sinister Trinity.

Steam's Daily Deal is Small World 2 for $7.49, and GamersGate's is Titan Quest Gold Edition for $4.99.

Happy gaming! videogaming
    kac

Post by kac Thu May 15, 2014 6:23 pm

BFG sent me the canned message on Monday and I've yet to hear back from them about my coupon.   Not too pleased with them, but since I haven't been buying much from them lately, they probably deem me unimportant to them.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu May 15, 2014 9:10 pm

No, kac, it took a while before cs got their act together with me as well. And I was in before the issue went public at the forums. They are probably swamped now.

If it was an error, boy, is somebody in for it!  Old Days dirtywords 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 16, 2014 7:54 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Off the Record 2: The Italian Affair, and the Daily Deal is Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman.

Today GameHouse has Deco Fever and Youda Sushi Chef 2.  iWin has another brand new game, this one called Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport.

Steam's Daily Deal is not up yet, and GamersGate's is F1 Race Stars for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    kac

Post by kac Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 am

I did receive a request for a survey from BFG on how they handled my issue, so I've written back to tell them it hasn't been handled yet!  Also told them things have been handled much better in the past.
    kac

Post by kac Fri May 16, 2014 8:46 am

They responded quickly to that e-mail and have sent me two coupons for CE's since I hadn't received the 60% off coupons on both of the download game offers.

Granted I hadn't played the first, so I didn't complain about it until I failed to get the second coupon.  She said they don't have the coupons yet?  Doesn't make sense to me.
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Fri May 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Kac, playing the games wasn't a requirement - only downloading them was a requirement   faints 

I got codes for half-price CE, and half-price SE.  Her email said the discount would be more, but when I tried the codes, it was only half-price.   faceplant
    kac

Post by kac Fri May 16, 2014 3:26 pm

I tried one and it worked fine. 

That's why I didn't play the first one, because it said to "download" it.  Since I didn't get the coupon I made sure to play the second for 30 minutes.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat May 17, 2014 10:55 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Tales Of Terror 2: House On The Hill.  I remember being completely underwhelmed by the first game, Crimson Dawn, so I'm surprised to see this one as a CE.  The Daily Deal is Small Town Terrors 2: Pilgrim's Hook, and all games are 50% off retail this weekend using the code SPRING for CE's and FEVER for SE's.

GameHouse now has Magic Heroes: Save Our Park, iWin has the Collector's Edition of Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes, and Alawar has Puzzle Cocktail, which looks like a TM/M3 hybrid.

Steam's Daily Deal is Magicka for $2.49, and GamersGate's is Cities XL Platinum for $7.49.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun May 18, 2014 10:55 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia, and the Daily Deal is Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix.

iWin has Spandex Force 3: Champion Rising, and the other portals are (as usual for a Sunday) quiet today.

Steam has no Daily Deal today, and GamersGate's is Crusader Kings II for $9.99.

Happy gaming! consolegaming
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon May 19, 2014 9:12 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Sky High Farm, the Daily Deal is The Path of Hercules, and the Catch of the Week is Brink of Consciousness 2: The Lonely Hearts Murders, which is a FANTASTIC game, one of my favorites. Heart  If you buy Tales Of Terror 2: House On The Hill today or tomorrow, you can get Tales of Terror 1: Crimson Dawn and/or Haunted Train: Spirits Of Charon for $2.99 each using the code TERROR.

GameHouse has Farm Fables today, as well as 25% off of games through the 22nd using the code SOUND.  iWin has Pyro Jump, and nothing new at Alawar.

Steam's Daily Deal is Race the Sun for $3.39, and GamersGate's is The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition for $6.98.

Happy gaming~!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Mon May 19, 2014 5:11 pm

I'm STILL waiting for my BOGOF sale!  I've been holding onto my game club credits for AGES, so I can get 2 CE's for the price of 1!  meh 

I WANT MY BOGOF SALE!   Cry 

*has tantrum*   pfft
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue May 20, 2014 7:58 am

Maybe this weekend, Frodo -- Memorial Day weekend! Sunny

The TGT at Big Fish is Youda Sushi Chef 2, and there is a soft release of 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles (also out at GameHouse today.)  The Daily Deal is Family Tales: The Sisters.

iWin has the Big City Adventure Value Pack - From Paris to Tokyo 2-pack today, and Alawar has Magic Farm 2: Fairy Lands.

Steam's Daily Deal is Agarest: Generations of War for $5.09, and GamersGate's is Game of Thrones - RPG for $7.50.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed May 21, 2014 7:53 am

The TGT at Big Fish (and ALSO out at iWin today) is Hope Lake.  The Daily Deal is Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess, and there is a spotlight on Artifex Mundi today, with all of their games 50% off whatever price you usually pay using the code ARTIFEX.

GameHouse has the Platinum Edition of Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes today.

Steam's Daily Deal is The Typing of The Dead: Overkill for $6.79, and GamersGate's is Bioshock Infinite for $11.98.

Happy gaming~! consolegaming
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu May 22, 2014 7:56 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the (surprise!) Collector's Edition of Royal Envoy 3, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can get Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover and/or Dreamscapes: The Sandman for $2.99 each using the code ROYAL.  You could just get the CE of RE3 for $2.99 HERE if you'd rather Whistle  Elk grin   The Daily Deal is Haunted Legends 2: The Bronze Horseman, and today only you can get the CE of Shadow Wolf Mysteries 3: Cursed Wedding for $6.99 using the code WOLF.

GameHouse has The Wall - Medieval Heroes today, and iWin has Royal Jigsaw 3.

Alawar has an "exclusive" of Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter today... Although I don't know how they can say it's exclusive when it was already released at two other portals. *shrugs*

Steam's Daily Deal is Democracy 3 for $12.49, and GamersGate's is the Full Spectrum Warrior Complete Bundle for $3.75.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 23, 2014 7:50 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Grim Facade 4: A Wealth of Betrayal, and the Daily Deal is Spirits of Mystery 3: The Dark Minotaur.  It's Memorial Day weekend, and all games are Buy-one-get-one-free!  Whee~!! Happy bounce  For CE's use the code HONOR, and for SE's use the code FOREVER.

GameHouse also has their games half off through May 25th, just use the code DOG14.  Their release today is the Standard Edition of Origins: Elders of Time.  iWin has The Wall: Medieval Heroes.

Steam's Daily Deal is Game Dev Tycoon for $4.99, and GamersGate's is GRID 2: Reloaded for $25.00.

Happy gaming~!

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri May 23, 2014 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri May 23, 2014 8:13 am

And iwin are offering Twisted Land: Origins for free as Memorial Day sale!

(figured you'd get to it, but...)
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Fri May 23, 2014 8:43 am

genkicoll wrote:Maybe this weekend, Frodo -- Memorial Day weekend! Sunny

You must be psychic.

BOGOF sale this weekend!   Happy bounce
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 23, 2014 10:29 am

JustTheFacts wrote:And iwin are offering Twisted Land: Origins for free as Memorial Day sale!

What??  No, I totally missed it! OH!  I see a 50% off sale at iWin HERE, but no free game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:31 am