Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Aquascapes

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Aquascapes Empty Aquascapes

Post by genkicoll Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Aquascapes
    by Playrix - April, 2013

Available at:
    Playrix as Collector's Edition
    Alawar as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for PC (as Standard Edition only)
    GameHouse Premium Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

Aquascapes Aquascapes_feature

Explore the incredible seek-and-find underwater world of Aquascapes! Take care of your finned friends and play with them, watching as they interact with each other and you. Engage in unique hidden object gameplay as you earn money to customize your tank and make your pets happy. Choose from a variety of vibrant backgrounds and charming decor items to turn your tank into a design masterpiece. But that’s not it! Each fish has its own personality and is fun to listen to - who is your favorite?

• 18 unique interactive fish
    • 70 exciting hidden object levels
    • Customize your aquariums with vivid extras

The Collector’s Edition includes gorgeous wallpapers, an awe-inspiring soundtrack and art work, and additional levels and decorations!

Click images to enlarge
    Aquascapes Th_screen1_Aquascapes Th_screen2_Aquascapes Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Aquascapes O9fj
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Aquascapes Empty Re: Aquascapes

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Fishdom H2O Meets Fishdom 3

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny 
    BASED ON DEMO 

I own both of the above games, and this one has the GAMEPLAY of FISHDOM H2O and the VISUALS & EXTRAS of FISHDOM 3.

The basic idea is you GO DIVING for treasure to gain COINS so you can buy FISH & ACCESSORIES. The fish TALK to you via little speech bubbles and images in thought ones. These guys can be truly FUNNY. They also demand that you FEED them, keep their aquarium CLEAN, and buy them things.

The diving is your HOS. They come in 3 flavours from what I saw. STANDARD LIST, MULTIPLES OF & SILHOUETTES. The colours are vibrant and beautiful despite being entirely underwater. OBJECTS are easy to see. Lists start small but get longer as you progress.

Not mentioned in the blurb is the EXTRAS:

COLLECTIBLES – shells (3 per ‘level’) that can be used in the shop for special items

SCREENSAVER – you can use any one of your tanks for this, if it’s like the other games it has themed music for each tank that is also played in the sceensaver.

FISHIPEDIA – detailed information on the fish in your tank.

AWARDS & STATISTICS – dozens of them.

Option for SPARKLE HINTS.

Fishdom 3’s screensaver is my alltime favourite, and I am excited about getting this game and playing that “70 exciting hidden object levels” and decorating myself another 8 wondrous aquariums for my screensavers.

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:42 am