Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+7
luvtoread
pippi
Frodo
RenaissanceMom
JustTheFacts
BloomingLilac
genkicoll
11 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:29 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Bella Design.  Perhaps not the kind of game most of us are into, but my eldest will be super-excited Laugh  The Daily Deal is The Treasures of Montezuma 3, and the Catch of the Week is Dark Tales 4: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug.  If you buy Grim Legends 2: The Song of the Dark Swan today or tomorrow, you can get the first Grim Legends and/or 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek for $2.99 each using the code GRIM.

iWin now has Jigsaw World Tour 3, and Alawar has Crazy Belts.

Steam's Daily Deal is Surgeon Simulator 2013 for $2.49, and GamersGate has 48-hour deals on games by Capcom.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 5 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:15 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Rush Hour! Gas Station, and yesterday's was Pirate's Solitaire 2.  The Daily Deal is Zombie Solitaire.  Game club members get special deals today, with $8.39 CE's and $4.19 SE's using the code GAMECLUB.

Both GameHouse and iWin have Weird Park 3: The Final Show today, and Alawar has Rush for Glory.

Steam's Daily Deal is Prototype 2 for $9.99, and GamersGate's "48-hour" sale for Capcom is still running Huh?

Happy gaming! Sunny
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:49 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Dark Realm: Queen of Flames.  This one's by Mad Head Games, one of my favorite developers, so I have high hopes Big smile  The Daily Deal is Jeweller: The Cursed Treasures, and you can get the CE of Myths of the World 2: Stolen Spring for $6.99 today using the code MYTHS.

GameHouse now has The Far Kingdoms Winter Solitaire, iWin has the SE of Lost Lands: Dark Overlord, and Alawar has Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana.

Steam's Daily Deal is Planetary Annihilation for $14.99, and GamersGate still has the Capcom games on sale.

Happy gaming~!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:58 pm

genkicoll wrote:
    Both GameHouse and iWin have Weird Park 3: The Final Show today, and Alawar has Rush for Glory.

Weird Park 3 looks good.  Loved the first 2, so hope it will be just as exciting.  Smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:52 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Fierce Tales 3: Feline Sight, and the Daily Deal is Reincarnations 1: Awakening (I liked it a lot -- see my review HERE.  If you buy Dark Realm: Queen of Flames today, you can get Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death and/or Rite of Passage 3: Hide and Seek for $2.99 each using the code FLAMES.

GameHouse now has Runaway Express Mystery, and iWin has Secrets of Olympus 2.

Steam's Daily Deal is the Ubi Arcade Pack for $19.99, or you can buy the games (Child of Light, Valiant Hearts: The Great War / Soldats Inconnus : Mémoires de la Grande Guerre, and Trials Fusion) for 50% off each. GamersGate's Capcom sale is still on... but alternatively, if you've been eying L.A. Noire, it's on sale for $6! :D

Happy gaming!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:27 am

BOGOF Harvest sale at BFG this weekend  Happy bounce

I got:

Dance Macabre 2: Moulin Rouge CE
    Grim Legends 2: Song Of Dark Swan CE
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:18 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Whispered Secrets 3: Into the Wind, and the Daily Deal is
    Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby.  It's a Buy-one-get-one-free weekend!  Use the code FALL for CE's, and HARVEST for SE's, and don't forget to start at Ebates so you can get some cash back!

GameHouse now has the Hidden Stories Collection (Coyote Outlander and Hidden Magic Forest.  How have I never heard of these games before? Huh?  ) and iWin has the SE of Lost Souls 2: Timeless Fables.

Steam's Daily Deal is X-Plane 10 Global - 64 Bit for $40.19, and the Legacy of Kain games are 75% off for the weekend at GamersGate.

Happy gaming~!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 pm

You make up the links to games while asleep? Just a guess answer to the reason you don't remember creating the link?

If you mean, both games separately, maybe they didn't cut it for that, which is why they came out as a bundle?

I want both this bundle and another it reminds me of : Hidden Mysteries World, also at iwin  Big smile - when it's on sale at GH for preference so I can beef up my "punch cards" there.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Oops, thanks for reminding me, Justie!  Games are 40% off at GameHouse using the code TASTY -- Good through October 5, 2014 (tomorrow).
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:51 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul, and the Daily Deal is Flights of Fancy: Two Doves.

iWin now has Deco Fever.

Steam's Daily Deal is Project Zomboid for $8.99, and GamersGate's is last-chance deals on Capcom games.

Happy gaming~! videogaming
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:56 pm

Will wonders never cease?  The TGT at Big Fish is MouseCraft OH!  Didn't expect to see this one at the casual portals!  The Daily Deal is Summer Mahjong, and the Catch of the Week is Timeless 2: The Lost Castle.  If you buy Whispered Secrets 3: Into the Wind today or tomorrow, you can get either or both of the previous games in the series for $2.99 each using the code SECRETS.

GameHouse now has Floria, and iWin has IGT Slots Paradise Garden.

Steam's Daily Deal is Prison Architect for $10.19, and GamersGate's is 75% off of the Spellforce-related games.

Happy gaming! Sunny
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:07 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness (the SE only, but has CE-content) and the Daily Deal is Tales From the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix.  All Mystery Case Files games are 1/2 off today only, using the code MCF.

iWin has released the Viking Adventures 7-in-1 Super Pack (Northern Tale 1-4 & Viking Saga 1-3), and Alawar now has Sharpe Investigations: Death on the Seine.

Steam's Daily Deal is Serious Same 3: BFE for $3.99, and GamersGate's is for 75% off of the Just Cause franchise.

Happy gaming~! Sunny
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:54 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret, and there is a soft release of the Picross-Jigsaw game Gizmos: Riddle of the Universe.  All games by Vendel are 1/2 off whatever you usually pay (game club members save more Happy bounce  ) using the code VENDEL.

GameHouse has the SE of Lost Lands: Dark Overlord, and iWin has Runaway Express Mystery.

Steam's Daily Deal is Carmageddon: Reincarnation for $17.99, and GamersGate has the Tomb Raider games at 75% off.

Happy gaming~!

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:00 am

genkicoll wrote:The TGT at Big Fish is Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret, and there is a soft release of the Picross-Jigsaw game Gizmos: Riddle of the Universe

Gonna get Gizmos Riddle Of The Universe, with a coupon code on Monday  Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:31 am

Me too! Looks Great - but hard!  Happy bounce
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:49 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of League of Light 2: Wicked Harvest, and if you buy today, you can get any additional CE's for half price using the code LIGHT.  The Daily Deal is the match-3 Vampire Ventures.

GameHouse has Vacation Adventures 3: Cruise Director and the Snark Busters Triple Bundle.  Get 20% off your purchases today using the code TWENTY.

iWin now has the SE of Origins: Elders of Time, and Alawar has a new one called Risen Dragons, which is a tower defense game.

Steam's Daily Deal is Hammerwatch for $2.49, and GamersGate has all of the Painkiller games on sale for 80% off today.

Happy gaming~!

Last edited by genkicoll on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:04 am

They got games that can kill pain?  OH! That's a miracle! But why didn't anybody tell me! I thought they just killed time!  HNY
    doctor
    doctor

Post by doctor Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:02 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:They got games that can kill pain?  OH! That's a miracle! But why didn't anybody tell me! I thought they just killed time!  HNY
    I'll take a couple of those please........................
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:56 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Maestro 4: Dark Talent, and there is a soft release of a match-3 called Crazy Balls.  The CE promo from yesterday is still running, and the Daily Deal is Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit.

GameHouse now has the Platinum Edition of New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia, and iWin has Fill and Cross Trick or Treat 2.

Steam's Daily Deal is FRACT OSC for $7.49, and GamersGate has the Van Helsing games on sale for 75% off.

Happy gaming! consolegaming

EDITED in link to Crazy Balls -- thanks, DD! Offering

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    _DD_
    _DD_

Post by _DD_ Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:10 am

genkicoll wrote:The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Maestro 4: Dark Talent, and there is a soft release of a match-3 called. 

It's called "Crazy Balls"   Wink
    http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28018/crazy-balls/index.html
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks, DD!  I'm sure I had the link there, not sure what happened. Hmm... 

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One, and the Daily Deal is Surface 4: The Pantheon.  All games are 1/2 off retail price Yawn this weekend. Use the code HALF for $9.99 CE's, and OFF for $4.99 SE's.

GameHouse has the Viking Saga Super Pack today, but as there is NO description currently, I can't tell if this is the same pack that iWin just released (Viking Adventures 7-in-1 Super Pack) or not!  They could be the same thing, but there's no way to tell unless you download *shrugs*

iWin has Pirate's Solitaire 2 today.

Steam's Daily Deal is FORCED for $3.74, and GamersGate's is for Cognition: Game of the Year Edition for $3.00 (FANTASTIC price! OH!  )

Happy gaming~! Happy bounce
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:26 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is Criminal Investigation Agents: Petrodollars (HdO... *hiss* Vampire  ), and the Daily Deal is Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ.  All SE are $4.99 each using the code COLUMBUS.

GameHouse now has Gizmos: Riddle of the Universe, and iWin has Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles.

Steam's Daily Deal is Planet Explorers for $14.99, and GamersGate's is (apparently) The Cave for 75% off (I can't access GamersGate at the moment Sweat drop  )

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:19 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour, and there is a soft release of Optika.  If you buy Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One today, you can get The Gift (really underrated; I liked it a LOT!) and/or Weird Park 1: Broken Tune for $2.99 each using the code GIFTED.

GameHouse now has Secrets of Olympus 2, iWin has the SE of The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus, and Alawar has the SE of Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls.

Steam's Daily Deal is Sunless Sea for $12.72, and GamersGate's is Napoleon: Total War for $3.75.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:37 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is Solitaire Game: Halloween, there is a soft release of Holiday Jigsaw Halloween 2, and the Daily Deal is Happy Chef 2.  All games are 65% off retail (aka 1/2 of game club member price) today.  Use the code HUGE for $6.99 CE's and DEAL for $3.49 SE's.

GameHouse now has the Platinum Edition of Manor Memoirs, and iWin has the SE of New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia.

Steam's Daily Deal is Deponia: The Complete Journey for $13.59, and GamersGate's is Renegade Ops for $3.75.

Happy gaming! videogaming
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:15 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Riddles of Fate 3: Memento Mori, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can get either or both of the previous games in the series using the code MEMENTO.  The Daily Deal is The Promised Land.

GameHouse now has the match-3 Legend of Gallant, iWin has MouseCraft, and Alawar has a new one called Psycho Train, which I'm guessing is an adventure-lite.

Steam's Daily Deal is Strike Vector for $2.99, and GamersGate's is Little Inferno for $1.99.

Happy gaming! Happy bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:11 pm