Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross) Empty Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross)

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles
    by Anawiki - September, 2014

Series links:Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles, Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles

Available at:
    Anawiki (demo available)
    Big Fish
    GameHouse
    iWin

Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross) Arizona-rose-and-the-pharaohs-riddles_feature

The clever and daring Arizona Rose is back for her most exciting adventure yet! Deep in the deserts of Egypt, a new temple has been unearthed. Inscribed on its walls are mysterious glyphs - a code, only Arizona can solve.

Join Arizona on an adventure that will span the globe and reveal secrets of the ancient world that no one could ever have imagined! Help excavate five ancient sites and decipher the riddles locked inside.

Whether you’re an avid Arizona fan or you’re meeting her for the first time, Arizona Rose and the Pharaohs’ Riddles is sure to captivate you with its gorgeous artwork, brain-tickling gameplay and an ancient mystery you’ll be itching to unravel!

• Over 170 levels
    • Casual and hard mode
    • Unlock 10+ awards
    • Clever mini games and hidden object scenes

Click images to enlarge
    Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross) Th_screen1 Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross) Th_screen2 Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross) Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross) Empty Re: Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross)

Post by luvtoread Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:36 am

I bought the first Arizona Rose and played it twice--at least.   I am finding this one just as
    addictive.
    djrum
    djrum

Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross) Empty Re: Arizona Rose and the Pharohs' Riddles (HOG/Picross)

Post by djrum Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:00 am

luvtoread, I love the first Arizona Rose and I demo'd this one. I'm not crazy about the cartoon-like graphics.
    I'd read in the reviews that the squares in the 15x15 grid are pretty damn small.
    So, I'm wondering...if they're about the same size as in the first Arizona Rose, I'm okay with that and I'll overlook the cartoon graphics and get this game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 am