Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 34 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Sat May 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Ooo!  If you don't have Cognition yet, GamersGate has the Cognition Season Pass on sale for $6.25 for the next 9+ hours!

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 34 O9fj
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 34 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Sun May 04, 2014 8:58 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Surface 5: Reel Life, and the Daily Deal is Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover.

GameHouse now has Sparkle Unleashed, and iWin has School Bus Fun.

Steam's Daily Deal is Trine 2 for $1.99 (gorgeous game!), and GamersGate's Spring Sale is still on, with 24-hour deals on six games, and about 7 hours left on Rayman Legends and possibly something else.  It shows Cognition, but it's no longer on sale. Huh?

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon May 05, 2014 7:57 am

The  TGT at Big Fish is Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven, the Daily Deal is Resurrection, New Mexico, and the Catch of the Week is Death Upon an Austrian Sonata: A Dana Knightstone Novel.  If you buy Phenomenon 3: Outcome today or tomorrow, you can get Phenomenon 2: Meteorite and/or Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin for $2.99 each using the code OUTCOME.

GameHouse now has the match-3 Aquitania... It's been so long since it originally came out (at Big Fish) that I didn't remember it, much less that I actually reviewed it! OH!  All games are automatically 50% off retail through May 8th.

iWin has Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe today, and nothing new at Alawar.

Steam's Daily Deal is Dream for $8.49, and GamersGate's has Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition for $2.50 and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes for $6.80.

Happy gaming! consolegaming

Last edited by genkicoll on Mon May 05, 2014 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon May 05, 2014 8:09 am

Our Worst Fears? That's out of left field! What about Phenomenon 1?

Weird!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue May 06, 2014 9:02 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Fantasy Mosaics, and there is a soft release of the "Free-to-play" Pets in Distress.  The Daily Deal is the tower defense game 300 Dwarves.

GameHouse has The Legend of Egypt - Jewels of the Gods today, iWin has Brain Boosters, and Alawar has the SE of Nearwood.

Steam's Daily Deal is Spacebase DF-9 for $11.99, and GamersGate's is the Desperados Collection for $3.25.

Happy gaming! videogaming

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed May 07, 2014 7:52 am

Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune has been re-released at Big Fish today, and the Daily Deal is Island of Death: Demons and Despair.  It's a Members-only sale today, with $8.39 CE's and $4.19 SE's using the code GAMECLUB.  As always, don't forget to start with Ebates if you're going to participate! Happy bounce

Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune is also out at GameHouse and iWin today, only they got the Collector's Edition!

Steam's Daily Deal is NBA 2K14 for $7.49, and GamersGate's is Operation Flashpoint Complete for $6.24.

Happy gaming! consolegaming

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu May 08, 2014 8:04 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Lost Souls 2: Timeless Fables, and if you buy today, you can get Lost Souls 1: Enchanted Paintings and/or Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman for $2.99 each using the code FABLES.  The Daily Deal is Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova.  They're also running a one-day promo on the CE of Haunted Manor 2: Queen of Death, which you can get for $6.99 using the code HAUNTED.

GameHouse now has The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2, iWin has the Hidden Object Thrills & Chills Bundle (Deadtime Stories and Apothecarium: Renaissance of Evil,) and Alawar has Into the Haze.

Steam's Daily Deal is Super Meat Boy for $2.99, and GamersGate's is Teleglitch: Die More Edition for $3.25.

Happy gaming!

Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Fri May 09, 2014 12:46 am

Frodo wrote:Install Awakening Kingdoms before the end of 29 April (today), and get 60% off your next game.   Happy bounce 

http://www.bigfishgames.com/promotions/awakening-kingdoms.html?npc=web&npv1=2014April29AKAcquisition_2014Apr29&npv2=prm&npv3=overlay&npi=2014April29AKAcquisition_2014Apr29prmoverlay 

Rewards will be given out the week of 5 May.   Evil Grin

Anyone got their codes yet?   Huh?
    kac

Post by kac Fri May 09, 2014 1:36 am

I didn't.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 09, 2014 7:56 am

Me either, but then, I forgot to actually open the game after dl'ing it! Laugh

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Dark Strokes 2: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom, and the Daily Deal is Mystery Murders 2: The Sleeping Palace.

GameHouse now has Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice, and iWin has Statue of Liberty: The Lost Symbol.

Steam's Daily Deal is Darksiders II for $7.49, and GamersGate's is Blood Bowl Chaos Edition for $7.49.

Happy gaming~!

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri May 09, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

kac

Post by kac Fri May 09, 2014 7:57 am

The last one I downloaded but didn't open and didn't get a coupon.  This time I downloaded and played for 30 minutes so I should get one.
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Fri May 09, 2014 8:49 am

I downloaded it, and played it for a few minutes (although playing it wasn't a requirement), but haven't got a code yet.   Huh?
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat May 10, 2014 6:05 am

I asked CS where my code was and they replied saying it was only 15% discount, and that I'd missed the deadline or whatever, but they'd kindly give me a 99c SE coupon. Which is nice, but I was looking forward to a discounted CE!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sat May 10, 2014 7:23 am

Hmmm, they said 60%.  Unfortunately, the link isn't working any more.   Huh? 
    And I installed it \ played it for a bit, well before their cut-off time.

However, someone else on the BFG forums say they didn't get their 60% off coupon.   Hmm...
    kac

Post by kac Sat May 10, 2014 7:46 am

I didn't and it was supposed to be 60% off.  I would not have done it for 15%.  I will have to write and complain.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat May 10, 2014 9:27 am

I have written to them again after your comment, frodo, and reading the forum (which has remained remarkably civilised considering!).

We'll all know the truth about big fish' integrity now I guess, and find out if the whiners in the forum were right all along!  Embarrassed 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat May 10, 2014 9:29 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Forgotten Books: The Enchanted Crown, and the Daily Deal is Rescue Team 3.  For Mother's Day weekend you can get any CE for $8.99 using the code MOTHER.

iWin now has Sparkle Unleashed, and Alawar has E.P.I.C.: Wishmaster Adventures.

Steam's Daily Deal is Doom 3: BFG Edition for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Frontlines: Fuel of War for $4.99.

Happy gaming~!

Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sat May 10, 2014 10:51 am

I'm curious to know how they'll reply, Justie   Hmm...
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun May 11, 2014 3:02 am

Me too! First time I've suggested I am not satisfied with their service! Because first time that I am!

You have more eggs? More babies? Brown/yellow one?
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sun May 11, 2014 4:05 am

I contacted BFG Customer Services, asking about the code.  I wouldn't have done it for 15% either. 
    Maybe if enough of us contact them, the'll do something.
    They CAN'T run promotions promising stuff... and then not back it up.   Suspect 

Justie, if you still have Awakaning Kingdoms on your machine, there will be a wee icon for it.  Right-click on the icon, then click on Properties in the pop-up box.  That will show you the day and time you installed the game.  You can use that as proof you installed it on the day they instructed.   Smile

Also Justie, yep, I need my babies!   Big smile  
    The yellow & brown one is a Brimstone dragon.  Such an adorable dragon, with a 'Don't Mess With Me' face  Laugh 
    It'll hatch in a couple of days.   Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun May 11, 2014 5:51 am

Cool! I love your fertile nature, allowing me to enjoy vicarious motherhood lol  Yahoo! 

Yes, as always have the icon and the info. Will be interesting to see - it's been made public now, they can't just sweep it under the rug with a few bribe coupons. Yeah right 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun May 11, 2014 10:41 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death, and the Daily Deal is Jewel Legends: Atlantis.

iWin has the Rome Wasn't Built in a Day Bundle, and nuffin' at all going on at the other portals Silly face

Steam's Daily Deal is Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD for $13.39, and GamersGate's is Leviathan: Warships for $2.50.

Happy gaming~!

Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sun May 11, 2014 11:34 am

A BOGOF sale soon would be really good.  I have a couple of Game Club Credits that need using.   Evil Grin
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon May 12, 2014 7:59 am

The TGT at Big Fish is The Wall: Medieval Heroes (tower defense), and there is a soft release of Royal Jigsaw 3.  The Daily Deal is Redemption Cemetery 4: Salvation of the Lost, and the Catch of the Week is Mystery Case Files 9: Shadow Lake.  If you buy Forgotten Books: The Enchanted Crown today or tomorrow, you can get Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga and/or Dark Alleys: Penumbra Hotel for $2.99 each using the code CROWN.

GameHouse now has Home Makeover: Hidden Object, and iWin has a new one called Witchcraft: The Lotus Elixir.

Steam's Daily Deal is Orcs Must Die! 2 for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Legend of Grimrock for $3.75.

Happy gaming~!

Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Mon May 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Frodo wrote:I contacted BFG Customer Services, asking about the code.  I wouldn't have done it for 15% either. 
    Maybe if enough of us contact them, the'll do something.
    They CAN'T run promotions promising stuff... and then not back it up.   Suspect 

Got a reply from Custemer Services.
    They sent coupons to get a CE game for £4.49, and a SE game for £1.92.  Okay 

Justie?  Kac?  Have things been sorted for you yet?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:26 am