Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

4 posters

Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes Empty Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes

Post by genkicoll Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:28 am

I'm always looking for games like Gardenscapes, where you earn money to fix up your house/garden/etc.

Here is a list of the ones that I've found:

HOG's:

Match-3's:

Similar(ish) games:

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 32 times in total
    Eddy
    Eddy

Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes Empty Re: Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes

Post by Eddy Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Thank you! I also love the decorating part of games so this is very useful.

I can add:

Create-A-Mall (TM strategy) where you fix up malls to be better shopping areas. You decorate an office and personal wardrobe.

Last edited by genkicoll on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link ;))
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes Empty Re: Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes

Post by genkicoll Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Neat, thanks Eddy! Big smile I've put it on my to-demo list.
    bribling

Post by bribling Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 pm

I absolutely loved "Gardenscapes"! I don't really like TMs or TM-like games but this one was fun and lengthy and pretty. These days there seems to be a lot of mixed genre games, Most M3s seem to have TM play included. I like M3s but seldom buy them anymore because I don't want to build and manage anything. I am, however, addicted to "Pretty" and "Gardenscapes" was very pretty and had hidden objects too. I suspect I may try another "garden" game eventually. I loved the one i played at Facebook where you build a beautiful garden of many themes. I had to quit that because several features did not work for me and the devs seemed to have no interest in helping me solve the issues. it was a shame because that was such a beautiful, fun, garden building game. I deleted the app and have already forgotten the name of it - lol!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 pm

I highly recommend Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean for you since you love the pretty - it has lovely graphics and is played like Gardenscapes.

Oh, and did you hear... Gardenscapes 2 is supposed to be out within the next two months! Squeeee~! Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes 2520623126 It's going to be called Gardenscapes - Mansion Makeover, and I know this because it's on GameHouse's list of games coming out in the next 60 days Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes 364988687
    Eddy
    Eddy

Post by Eddy Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Yay! I loved Gardenscapes. I also like pretty games where I can relax.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:15 am

Thanks Eddy, for your comment over at DVP. We can add Memorabilia: Mia's Mysterious Memory Machine to the list of games where you get to decorate/fix-up as you progress through the game Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes 364988687 I look forward to trying it out!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:39 pm

A new one to add: Rainbow Web 3. I originally thought this was a marble-popper, but it is actually a different take on match-3. I don't know how to explain it, really, just trying it for yourself would be your best bet Wink

You will be fixing up multiple locations, such as an apothecary and a blacksmith shop. Very nice graphics, puzzle-match-3 gameplay, and though there are spiderwebs galore, no actual spiders to be seen Wink
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:19 am

Added both Farmington Tales (TM/HOG) and Old Clockmaker's Riddle (M3/Puzzle) to post #1
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 am

Added Tricks and Treats to post #1 - very cute!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:03 pm

7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover added to post #1 - very cute match-3 game Big smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:20 am

I've added Barn Yarn to post #1. It's rather like a Gardenscapes 3, with a bit of Farmscapes thrown in (same characters, a bit of the same graphics). Happy bounce Can't wait to try it!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:58 am

Added Age of Mahjong to the list. I'm not hugely into mahjong nowadays, but I do love the games where you rebuild things like this, so I might try it! :D
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:50 am

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Added Bunny Quest to the match-3 list. You decorate different rooms inside the house, and earn trophies, as well.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu May 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Added Aquascapes (whoops! Had missed that one! Fixer-upper Games like Gardenscapes 3253339202) and today's release, Solitaire Egypt. What I'm reading is that if you play in Campaign Mode, you earn resources to rebuild a city. Fun~! The colors in the screens show a bit too much contrast for my taste, but who knows~ I might end up loving it... assuming that I get around to trying it someday! Belly laugh
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:32 am

Added Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire to post #1 Sunny  Gather resources via match-3 portion to rebuild an empire.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:55 am

Added the Lost in Reefs 2 (underwater town) series to post #1.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Added Spooky Bonus to the list~  This one should be available at Big Fish and the other portals soon (already out at iWin.)
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Manor Memoirs added to the list~ Big smile
    Goldaline

Post by Goldaline Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Thank you for the list.  These are exactly the kinds of games I enjoy. Smile

(New poster, long time lurker).
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:28 pm

Welcome! to the posting ranks!  If you've been lurking for a while, you probably already know this, but just in case...

Helpful Links and Forum Info
    IMPORTANT: How to Disable Auto-Watching of Topics

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:17 pm