Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Gardenscapes (HOG)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Gardenscapes (HOG) Empty Gardenscapes (HOG)

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 am

Gardenscapes
    by Playrix - November, 2009

Series links: Gardenscapes, Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover, Gardenscapes 2

Available at:
    Playrix
    Big Fish for PC
    GameHouse
    iWin

Gardenscapes (HOG) Feat_2

Create the perfect garden! Comb the rooms of a gorgeous mansion for hidden items and restore a once stunning garden to its former glory in Gardenscapes! Choose from tons of garden items and accessories to customize the garden to your taste. Become part of the city’s community and partake in the competitive “Best Garden” contest. Become an outdoor décor pro in this cutting-hedge, Hidden Object game!

• Gripping gameplay
    • Unique garden screensaver
    • Create the perfect garden!

Click images to enlarge
    Gardenscapes (HOG) Th_screen1 Gardenscapes (HOG) Th_screen2 Gardenscapes (HOG) Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:31 am; edited 4 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Gardenscapes (HOG) Empty Re: Gardenscapes (HOG)

Post by genkicoll Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Gardenscapes (HOG)

I really didn't think I was going to like this game. The idea of a "Jumble Sale" type HOG didn't appeal, but this game is somehow relaxing and addictive.

You have inherited a mansion and are selling extra items to make money, which you will use to upgrade the landscaping outside.

Use money from Hidden Object scenes to restore formal garden. Look for FOUR bonuses in rooms: Gold coins (extra money), ?'s (extra hints), cameras (will show you 5 items in the room that you need to find, just for a few seconds) and thermometers (which show you if you're "hot" or "cold" finding objects). Saved hints = extra $$ for garden.

I found 4 coins per level, though sometimes they are hidden behind other
    objects, and you can't see them right away.

There are two modes of play: Timed, which can earn you bonus money, and Relaxed, which of course has no timer.

I love updating the garden, and Austin, the butler(?), is just too funny. Very fun game Two thumbs up from me.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:05 am