Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of PuppetShow 5: Destiny Undone, and if you buy today, you can buy the previous SE's for $2.99 each using the code DESTINY. The Daily Deal is Eternity.

Farm Tribe 2 is now out at GameHouse, and there's a dual Standard Edition release at iWin: Building the Great Wall of China and The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance.

Alawar now has Barn Yarn, and like Big Fish, are offering the Standard Edition only. They are also running an Easter 50% off sale, which I'll post shortly.

Steam's Daily Deal is Titan Quest Gold Edition for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Ravaged for $2.49.

Happy gaming!

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 O9fj
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:25 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Grim Facade 3: Cost of Jealousy. The Daily Deal is Phenomenon 1: City of Cyan, and today only you can get the Collector's Edition of Fishdom 3 for $6.99. Of course, you *could* get it for $3.99 by going to Playrix (see HERE, the offer is still good,) but if you have a game credit laying around at BF, that might be a better deal for you Wink

Bunny Quest is now out at GameHouse, and iWin now has Puzkend, "A relaxing match-3 brain teaser set in the world of Azkend 2: The World Beneath."

Steam's Daily Deal is not up yet, and GamersGate's is Dominions 3: The Awakening for $7.49.

Happy gaming!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:44 am

The sale ended (the Fishdom 3 one). I just tried from the sale link, and it is 19.95 now. I do have a credit at BFG though, so will get it there.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:49 am

Oh, I just tried to get it on BFG, where I do have a credit, but it won't apply the credit to this game! The code FISHDOM makes the game $6.99, but it won't automatically take the credit like usual.
    That's a disappointment. I guess that makes sense. One credit is for SEs, and this is a CE. Price doesn't matter.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 am

Thanks for the info, Twins. I thought that link was still working, how disappointing! As for Big Fish, too bad (for us!) that they fixed that Belly laugh

The TGT at Big Fish is one of those rare straight-to-SE releases, and even rarer, it currently has a 5-star rating! Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls has a story that may be upsetting to some, but with such a good rating, I guess they're handling it well Wink The Daily Deal is Fantastic Creations: House of Brass, and there's an Easter sale afoot, which I'll post about shortly.

GameHouse now has the match-3 Dr. Mal: Practice of Horror, and is running an Easter sale on eight titles, one of which is Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories -- an excellent and endearing game. Get them for $4.99 each here: http://www.gamehouse.com/promotions I still have a 50% off and some 20% off coupons available if anyone wants them. $2.50 is an awesome price! hehe

iWin has a dual release today: The Standard Edition of Lake House: Children of Silence and Gardens Inc. - From Rakes to Riches.

Steam's Daily Deal is Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition for $7.50, and GamersGate's is Total War Grand Master Collection for $41.25.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova. There is a soft release of a 2002 adventure. The Secret of the Nautilus was originally released under the name Mystery of the Nautilus, and is a 360 degree game. Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 3945403183 The Daily Deal is Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge, and don't forget to use Ebates is you're going to participate in this weekend's sale! Cash back is a wonderful thing! Elk grin

There's nothing new at GH, iWin, or Alawar today OH!

Steam's Daily Deal is Chivalry: Medieval War for $8.49, and GamersGate's is Total War Master Collection Bundle for $25.00.

Just a note that tomorrow is April Fool's Day. Rest assured that there will be NO pranks on my part... but I can't say the same for Big Fish or the other portals Wink

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:31 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is a cute side-scrolling platformer by the name of Sleepwalker's Journey. The Daily Deal is Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling and the Catch of the Week is Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse. It's another Bonus Punch Monday, perhaps a one-time thing, perhaps not. The wording makes it sound like it's just today, but you never know~ Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 2981382511

GameHouse now has the Standard Edition of Town: Soul of the Machine.

There's a dual release at iWin: The Standard Edition of Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville, and the Collector's Edition of Brink of Consciousness 2: The Lonely Hearts Murders.

Steam's Daily Deal is Supreme Commander Gold Edition for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Legend of Grimrock for $3.75.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Adelantado Trilogy: Book 2, and the Daily Deal is Rita James and the Race to Shangri La. I've heard good things about Rita James, and bought it long ago, but have never even tried it Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 3253339202 There's a 25% off sale for Game Club Members only, getting you SE's for $5.24 and CE's for $10.49. Use the code SAVE25.

New at GameHouse is Mama Farm, which pretty much looks like any farm-themed TM.

iWin has both Adelantado Trilogy: Book 2 and Journey: The Heart of Gaia today.

Steam's Daily Deal is Painkiller Complete Pack for $12.49, and GamersGate's is Hitman Collection for $10.00.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Trivia Machine Reloaded, and the Daily Deal is Monument Builders 2: Titanic. They're running a one-day special on the Collector's Edition of Azada: Elementa for $9.99 using the code AZADA.

GameHouse now has the Premium Edition of Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart.

iWin has both Easter Eggztravaganza 2 and Trivia Machine Reloaded today.

Alawar now has Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle Of Ur, and if you were interested in participating in their Easter Sale, best do it soon -- the sale ends in 18 hours.

Steam's Daily Deal is Prince of Persia Complete Pack for $14.98, and GamersGate's is Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection for $3.38.

Happy gaming!

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 am

Don't forget GameHouse has half off Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King Premium Edition. I would have missed it but I took the time to watch the slide show of games on the home page!
    I had a 50% off code too.
    I will miss the Rewards (unless they come out with something equally nice!) points. I used my 50% off today, and got enough new ones to get another 50% off, and hopefully can get to 100% before they stop taking them on the 8th.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks for the info, Twins!

Also got the Steam DD edited in~ Smile

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Fear for Sale 3: Nightmare Cinema. If you buy today, you can get the previous SE's in the series for $2.99 each using the code CINEMA. The Daily Deal is Fairy Island, which is a collapse-type match-3.

GameHouse now has Adelantado Trilogy: Book 2, and iWin has another dual release: Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth and a new one by the name of Criminal Investigation Agents: Petrodollars.

Alawar now has the Standard Edition of Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power.

Steam's Daily Deal is Divinity Anthology for $10.19, and GamersGate's is Assassin's Creed Revelations Gold Edition for $11.99.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:55 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the standard edition of Azada 4: Elementa, and also have a soft release of The Saint: Abyss Of Despair (released by Alawar on March 21st.) Big Fish has all of the Sulus Ltd. games on THIS PAGE on sale for 1/2 off through April 6th using the code SULUS.

GameHouse now has Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth (which iWin got yesterday Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 580207494) Meanwhile, iWin got both The Saint: Abyss Of Despair and the standard edition of Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love.

Steam's Daily Deal is Buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Euro Truck Simulator 2 for $14.98.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:16 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Strange Cases 4: The Faces of Vengeance, and the Daily Deal is Hidden Mysteries 9: Royal Family Secrets. In addition to the sale on Sulus games, there's also a $3.99 sale this weekend, which I'll post about shortly.

GameHouse has released a Victorian Mysteries Bundle, and iWin now has the standard edition of Web of Deceit: Black Widow.

Steam's Daily Deal is Sniper Elite Collection for $13.74, and GamersGate's is Blades of Time for $6.24.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:57 am

Yesterday's release at Big Fish was Royal Gems, a match-3 where the goal is to make pictures(?) The TGT is Tiny Token Empires, another match-3, but this one has strategy as its primary thrust. Kind of like the board game, Stratego, with match-3 battles. The Daily Deal is 3D Mahjong Deluxe, and the Catch of the Week is the SE of Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome, which is a superb game!

GameHouse's new release is the match-3, Jewel Venture, and iWin now has both Between the Worlds III: Special Edition Bundle and the standard edition of Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13.

Steam's Daily Deal is Legend of Grimrock for $5.09, and GamersGate's is Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition for $10.18.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Ghost: Elisa Cameron, which is an IHOG based on a Dark Horse graphic novel. The Daily Deal is Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power, and don't forget that the Mumbo Jumbo games are still on sale. Check HERE for the details.

GameHouse has now released Royal Defense, and iWin has now gotten the Collector's Edition of Mystery Case Files 9: Shadow Lake.

Alawar has released Deadly Association, but I'm not going to make a topic for it just yet -- it looks like one of the reworked HdO games, so I want to check on that first.

Steam's Daily Deal is Mirror's Edge for $4.99, and GamersGate's is ArcaniA Gold Edition for $7.50.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 am

The portals are making it easy on me today. Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 981981812 iWin, GameHouse, and Big Fish all released Gardenscapes 2 today. As expected, Big Fish is only offering the Standard Edition, but the other portals have the CE. Of course, you could just get the CE from Playrix for $3.99... I just checked, the offer is still good Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 2981382511 Bumping the topic shortly, in case anyone's interested.

The Daily Deal at Big Fish is The Princess Case: A Royal Scoop, and all games on the site are 20% off today using the code ONEDAY.

EDIT: Alpha Kimori Episode Two is now available at Amaranth.

Steam's Daily Deal is Primal Carnage for $5.09, and GamersGate's is Killing Floor for $4.49.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:43 pm

It's been a hectic couple of days, sorry about the delay! Just as well, though, because all of the portals (Alawar, Big Fish, iWin, and GameHouse )now have Viking Brothers (it's a soft release at BF today.)

Yesterday's release at Big Fish was the Collector's Edition of Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix, and the TGT is the Standard Edition of European Mystery: Scent of Desire. The Daily Deal is Grim Tales 1: The Bride, a game which I demoed and bought, but haven't played yet Silly face haha

GameHouse now has Shadows: Price for Our Sins, and yesterday they got Farm Fables.

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Mystery of the Ancients 2: Curse of the Black Water and the Standard Edition of Barn Yarn.

Steam's Daily Deal is Ravaged for $3.39, and GamersGate's is Ghostbusters the Video Game for $2.49.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:43 am

Lots going on this weekend~

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition (on a Saturday?? OH!) of Small Town Terrors 2: Pilgrim's Hook. The Daily Deal is Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers, and there's a weekend promo: Buy one CE, get one for $1.99 using the code PLAY.

GameHouse now has the TM/Strategy/M3 Tower of Elements, as well as Hoyle Casino Collection 2. They are also running a weekend CE promo, with eight games on sale. You can check it out HERE, or wait for me to post the thread in a few minutes.

iWin now has the Collector's Edition of Death Upon an Austrian Sonata: A Dana Knightstone Novel.

Steam's Daily Deal is Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition for $4.99, and GamersGate's is the classic-style RPG, Asguaard, for $8.70.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 pm

The TGT at Big Fish is 100% Hidden Objects. I noticed some reviewers complaining that this is nothing but hidden objects, with no mini-games or anything. Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 2219796482 Seriously?? What part of 100% do they not understand? The Daily Deal is Veronica Rivers: The Order of the Conspiracy, which is an older IHOG... maybe three years old?

Nothing new at iWin, GameHouse, or Alawar today.

Steam's Daily Deal is Darksiders II for $12.49, and GamersGate's is Sine Mora for $2.49.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:03 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Trade Mania 2. The Daily Deal is Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill, and the Catch of the Week is Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams. It's Bonus Punch Monday, and all games are 20% off using the code TAXDAY.

GameHouse now has Trivia Machine Reloaded, and all games are 50% off using the code TAXDAY13.

iWin has three new games: Monument Builders 4: Notre Dame, Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories, and the Collector's Edition of Mysteries of the Mind: Coma.

Steam's Daily Deal is Democracy 2 for $9.99, and GamersGate's is the same as yesterday's Steam deal -- Darksiders II for $12.49.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:44 am

Wow... Well, today's TGT at Big Fish is getting some of the worst reviews I've ever seen. Vampire Secrets: Eternal Love had 14 reviews at the time of this posting, with an overall rating of ONE star! Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 3772091645 The Daily Deal is Vampire Saga 3: Break Out, which is a pop-up or circle game... whatever you want to call it Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 3286387481 I wish the devs hadn't changed the format... Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock was an excellent game. Today's special deal is the Collector's Edition of Shiver 2: Poltergeist for $9.99 using the code SHIVER.

New at GameHouse today is the match-3 Rune Stones Quest.

There are two new games at iWin: Factory Mania: Cuddle Toys for All and Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer.

Alawar now has XII: Lost Identity, which is an older HdO game.

Steam's Daily Deal is Audio Surf for $2.50, and GamersGate's is Saints Row: The Third for $7.49.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:56 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Solitaire Twist Collection, and the Daily Deal is The Clockwork Man 2: The Hidden World. This is a gorgeous game, and well worth full price. $2.99 is a steal on this one! Today only you can get the Collector's Edition of Dark Dimensions 2: Wax Beauty for $9.99 using the code BEAUTY.

GameHouse now has the Premium Edition of Living Legends: Ice Rose, and iWin has Bonus Mania Slots Pack 5.

Steam's Daily Deal is Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Two Worlds II Game of the Year Edition for $7.49.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Redemption Cemetery 4: Salvation of the Lost. If you buy today, you can get any or all of the previous SE's for $2.99 each using the code CEMETERY. The Daily Deal is Haunted Domains, which is a cute and creepy Hotel Dash-type of TM.

The builderGames, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 11 Empty Ballad of Solar is now out at GameHouse, and the Collector's Edition of Haunted Legends 3: The Undertaker is out at iWin.

The Standard Edition of Fishdom 3 is now out at Alawar.

Steam's Daily Deal is SPORE for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Conflict Denied Ops for $3.24.

Happy gaming!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Secrets of the Dark 3: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate. There is also a soft release of Royal Settlement 1450. The Daily Deal is Dragon Keeper 2. I actually just finished this one, and it's completely aggravating if you're going for all of the achievements, but if you don't finish a goal within expert time, it's OK -- you can finish it within your own time, making this a good game for those who don't like timed TM's.

There are at least four new bundles at GameHouse, and I don't think I have time to post them all at the moment, so keep an eye out for those (EDIT: Posted!). iWin's new release is the Standard Edition of Sacra Terra 2: Kiss of Death.

Steam's Daily Deal is Ridge Racer Unbounded for $6.79, and GamersGate's is Test Drive Unlimited 2 for $5.00.

Happy gaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:42 pm