Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+16
Critteranne
jboliver1999
jessmom01
tesamoine
pippi
Butterflyshrimp
Frodo
RenaissanceMom
BloomingLilac
orphaned
luvtoread
kac
djrum
Esme
genkicoll
marianne
20 posters

Dark & Eerie Games Thread

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Dark & Eerie Games Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark & Eerie Games Thread

Post by genkicoll Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Just wait, the Steam Summer Sale is going to start on the 19th! Evil Grin  I've been playing random games that I don't have to pay a lot of attention to, since I'm moving SOOOOON OH!  Runespell: Overture (awesome battle-solitaire game!) FaeVerse Alchemy (got it for $3.00!) Fortix (it's played like Stix, the old C64 game I loved to pieces -- and on sale for $0.99) etc.  Oh, and Little Farm!  I have an extra Steam code if anyone wants it, it's surprisingly fun and different than you'd expect -- more of a puzzle game than a TM or match-3.
    kac

Post by kac Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:04 pm

The Steam sale conveniently is before I go on vacation and not while I'm on vacation.  I guess my not being around would have hurt its bottom line too much.   Happy bounce
    BloomingLilac
    BloomingLilac

Post by BloomingLilac Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:37 pm

genkicoll wrote:Just wait, the Steam Summer Sale is going to start on the 19th! Evil Grin  I've been playing random games that I don't have to pay a lot of attention to, since I'm moving SOOOOON OH!  Runespell: Overture (awesome battle-solitaire game!) FaeVerse Alchemy (got it for $3.00!) Fortix (it's played like Stix, the old C64 game I loved to pieces -- and on sale for $0.99) etc.  Oh, and Little Farm!  I have an extra Steam code if anyone wants it, it's surprisingly fun and different than you'd expect -- more of a puzzle game than a TM or match-3.

Oh, I'd better save some cash for the Steam sale! I've put FaeVerse Alchemy on my wish list. Glad you mentioned it because I'd never heard of it. Looks like a lot of fun!

I'm almost finished with Little Farm. Been playing some games with a GH FunPass membership. I've enjoyed it.

Good luck with your move. I hope it doesn't stress you out too much.  Offering
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:42 pm

BloomingLilac wrote:I've put FaeVerse Alchemy on my wish list.

Cool~!  Friend me on Steam and I'll shoot the next 90% off coupon I find your way! Sunny
    BloomingLilac
    BloomingLilac

Post by BloomingLilac Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:53 pm

genkicoll wrote:
    BloomingLilac wrote:I've put FaeVerse Alchemy on my wish list.

Cool~!  Friend me on Steam and I'll shoot the next 90% off coupon I find your way! Sunny
    Done! Thank you kindly.  Hug
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Hi Lilac, good to see you!  Big smile 

I finished Surface: Reel Life and it seemed a tad short even after restarting. Not a whole lot of locations to visit either. Oh well.

I had Queen's Tales: Whatever playing on the other computer, oh my gosh, I think I fell asleep while playing (I know I was nodding off), it was that boring. I've had it up to here with fairies & pixies & kings & queens & the like. I refuse to play another one.

I did demo Rite of Passage 3 and it's a for sure buy this weekend. Hope there's a sale!!
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:13 am

kac wrote:The Steam sale conveniently is before I go on vacation and not while I'm on vacation.  I guess my not being around would have hurt its bottom line too much.   Happy bounce
     LOL I know that feeling!  Belly laugh
    marianne
    marianne

Post by marianne Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:03 am

Hey all, is there anyone here who also belongs to steam and is not on my steam friends list ??  I am marianne929 there.  I'd sure like to have everyone as a friend there.  And I am marianne at GOG
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:13 am

Yep, I'm with Marianne -- friend me if you like, and I can keep you abreast of freebies and special deals when I come across them.

Marianne's Steam profile is is HERE, and mine is Here.
    BloomingLilac
    BloomingLilac

Post by BloomingLilac Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:07 am

djrum wrote:Hi Lilac, good to see you!  Big smile 

I finished Surface: Reel Life and it seemed a tad short even after restarting. Not a whole lot of locations to visit either. Oh well.

I had Queen's Tales: Whatever playing on the other computer, oh my gosh, I think I fell asleep while playing (I know I was nodding off), it was that boring. I've had it up to here with fairies & pixies & kings & queens & the like. I refuse to play another one.

I did demo Rite of Passage 3 and it's a for sure buy this weekend. Hope there's a sale!!

Hey, dj! It's good to see you, too!

@Marianne - Thanks for adding me on Steam. It's nice to meet you.

Hi, Esme!  Okay
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Hi Lilac!  Long time no see!

Glad you stopped in for a bit... it's more fun when we're all here! Happy bounce
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Sanitarium is only £1.99 at GOG for the next 30 minutes.   Happy bounce 

One of the creepiest games EVER   Evil Grin
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Memoria is only $3.99 for the next two hours! Happy bounce
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:09 pm

genkicoll wrote:Memoria is only $3.99 for the next two hours! Happy bounce
    Bought it; thanks!  Big smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Did you see I got Tales of Monkey Island, RM? Happy bounce  Still $3.49 during the flash sale!
    Butterflyshrimp
    Butterflyshrimp

Post by Butterflyshrimp Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi everyone.  Sorry for my absence but its too long to explain.   I've been reading & keeping up, but just haven't had time to post.  Things are still ongoing so I don't know when I'll have a chance to post again but will ASAP.

I have a question I was hoping someone could help me with.  BF issued me a Complimentary Coupon.  (I asked for a refund or my GCC to be returned, but was issued a Complimentary Coupon instead).  Can Complimentary Coupons be used toward a CE?  I know GCC's can't but I'm not familiar with Complimentary Coupons.  I checked at BF but couldn't find an answer to my question so thought I'd check with the experts here.     Okay    Would appreciate it very much if someone can explain this to me.  

Wishing everyone well and hope to see you guys when RL decides to let me catch my breath.  Take care everyone and thanks again.      Offering
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:25 pm

BFS!!! So good to see you here!  I don't have an answer to your question, but I'm happy to see you and hope you get a breather for a while and get to chat with us all again!  Hug
    Butterflyshrimp
    Butterflyshrimp

Post by Butterflyshrimp Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Esme wrote:BFS!!! So good to see you here!  I don't have an answer to your question, but I'm happy to see you and hope you get a breather for a while and get to chat with us all again!  Hug

Hi Esme - It's so good to see you too!  Have missed you!    Hug   I see you're still in top form on your rants...LOVE them!    Belly laugh   Guess you could say I did get a breather today (I was scheduled for surgery) but the docs didn't have the test results from when I was released from the hospital 2 weeks ago, so it has to be rescheduled.   Since its Friday the 13th I can wait another week or so,  but would like to get finished ASAP before the next surgery is scheduled.    Sweat drop     If I find those 'Golden Years' I'll be sure to let everyone know.    Old Days 

Thanks for replying to my question...I do appreciate it.  Hope you're doing well and its very good to hear from you.  Take care & thanks again.   Offering

ETA:
      Keep up those rants...their priceless and make my day!       Belly laugh
    Butterflyshrimp
    Butterflyshrimp

Post by Butterflyshrimp Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:13 pm

It's me again.  Just received an email from BF and Complimentary Coupons CAN be used toward a CE so my question has been answered.     Happy bounce   Wanted to let everyone know.  Wishing everyone a good day/evening/night.   Take care all & hope to SYL.     Sunny
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Hi Butterfly, it's good to see you again!  Big smile 

I don't think you can purchase a CE using a complimentary coupon code, only a SE. I could be wrong and have been...many times.  Laugh 

I don't blame you for not wanting surgery performed on Friday the 13th.  OH! 

Lol, "The Golden Years"...I heard you need a lot of gold for them Golden Years.  Snicker
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:16 pm

LMAO, you posted while I was writing!

Thanks for posting this bit of info. I didn't know complimentary codes could be used towards buying a CE.
    Learn something new every day!  Smile
    Butterflyshrimp
    Butterflyshrimp

Post by Butterflyshrimp Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi DJ - So good to see you...have missed you.     Hug      I copied a portion of the email from BF I just received.   Will post it here in case anyone else has this problem. 

"Feel free to use this coupon to get any other Collector's Edition on our site as a replacement. Your purchase will remain available in your account in case you want to try them again at another time. Just select to buy a game and paste or enter the code on the shopping cart page, then click the ‘Apply Code’ button." 

I wish BF would just return the GCC or refund your Credit Card.  (It doesn't take much to confuse me). lol  As long as I can use it for a CE, that's what I needed to know & if doesn't work, I'll be sure to let everyone here know. 

Hope you're doing well.  I've really missed talking to you.   Also hoping the dust settles here soon so we can talk again...must not have enough gold for those Golden Years yet! lol    meh     Take care my friend.   Offering
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:27 pm

I've missed seeing your posts, BFS Hug  Hang in there, and keep us posted when you can! Offering
    Butterflyshrimp
    Butterflyshrimp

Post by Butterflyshrimp Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:57 pm

genkicoll wrote:I've missed seeing your posts, BFS Hug  Hang in there, and keep us posted when you can! Offering
    @Hi Genki.  Good to see you again.   Hug    Will be sure to hang in there & keep you posted when I can.  Hope all is well with you.     Offering

@Lilac - Its been ages since I've talked to you.  Have missed you so much and hope things are going well for you.  Take care dear friend.    Hug       Offering

Will say goodnight for now.... need to get some rest.  Have fun my friends and happy gaming!  SYL.   Sunny
    kac

Post by kac Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:59 pm

I bought it as well.  I've thought about a couple more, but I've been able to resist so far.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:11 pm