Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+7
vervaine
JustTheFacts
Sportygal2009
luvtoread
GIs1stluv
bribling
genkicoll
11 posters

Upcoming Games!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Upcoming Games! - Page 3 Empty Re: Upcoming Games!

Post by genkicoll Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:53 am

Another update from Teetat:
    Teetat wrote:According to Hondo, this week we are going to get two amazing sequels; Surface 4 CE and Web of Deceit 2 CE!

I have removed Myths of the Worlds 2 CE and Revived Legends CE from the post as i am pretty sure that they are not going to be released this month. I am not so sure about Who am I either, but lets leave that one for now.

The good news is that i have also added a couple of interesting titles which you might like. Take a look at the updated post!

PS. Call of the Ages will be out on September 20 on Playrix as many of you have already know!
    ADDED Midnight Mysteries: Witches Of Abraham Collector's Edition will be released by the end of this month. From MumboJumbo, the Midnight Mysteries has quite a high reputation; fans of this series are definitely going to love this brand new sequel!

ADDED Many of you would be glad to know that finally there is a decent HOPA that will be released as a Standard Edition. In Into the Haze by Alawar, you are going to rescue a young girl from the clutches of an ancient demon! So get your PCC ready, unless the plan has changed...

ADDED The lovely Boomzap entertainment has decided to continue the classic Antique Road Trip series. Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' is the third game in the series, and it is a Free to Play game...soon to be released for PC and possibly for iOS!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Teetat's already posted his predictions for October, and here they are!
    TeamTeetat wrote:It's October, a month in which we should be expecting creepy HOPAs to be released just in time for the Halloween! Below is the list of the games expected to be released this October, not many dark titles though...

Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition is an upcoming HOPA game from Blam! Games, the developer of Web of  Deceit, The Keepers and Fierce Tales franchises. An investigator unintentionally entered a fantasy world while investigating a case of strange creatures, solve it all when the game is out!

Sequel to the fast-selling Myths of the Worlds: Chinese Healer, Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition will take you on another unforgettable journey on the quest to find the missing Goddess of Spring! The third game in the series titled Spirit Wolf is already in the BETA process, it can be expected to be released in the next couple of months.

For fans of Elefun Games, we are happy to announce that Mayan Prophecies: Sacred Island Collector's Edition the seuqle to the top-hit HOPA game will be released within the first week of October!

Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner Collector's Edition is an unfriendly-looking game from Friendly Cactus Games Upcoming Games! - Page 3 TongueThe visuals here look very promising, visit Emmy's nightmares and help her from Coma!

Here comes the spooky one! Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition is the latest seuqle to the well-known Haunted Hotel series but this time, developed by Elephant Games. Pay a visit to the Final Journey hotel, where ghosts and poltergeists are let loose and the deaths are wonder.

It is not a complete month without a game from ERS Game Studios! The famous HOPA sequel Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition is set for the release. The nightmare begins when a mysterious skull with paranormal abilities has gone missing from Dr. Gauss's collection; set off to the 5 Cuckoo Street ans sort out this case!

One more prediction, if we are lucky enough, Botanica: Earthbound Collector's Edition should be released this month. Revisit the wonderful, fascinating world of Botanica and help Ella and Ian defeat the villian!

Keep track of this thread, for more updates and news Upcoming Games! - Page 3 Thumbsup
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Well this is going to be disappointing for some of you... The Haunted Hotel franchise has been taken over by Elephant Sweat drop

Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition - HOG [Elephant Games]
    click the link above for images and synopsis
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 pm

from my Legacy Games newsletter:

Paranormal State: Poison Spring CE coming soon!
    Upcoming Games! - Page 3 Promos

Click HERE for more info.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:49 am

I beta tested this one. It's pretty good, but I didn't like there being so many people on the team - nup, I'm not a team player Wink 

I also have never seen the TV show, so maybe it will appeal to others more than it did to me.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:07 am

A bombshell from Teetat:

TeamTeetat wrote:Upcoming Games! - Page 3 Mcfblackpool-1

How many of you love and still playing Dark Manor? Well, if you enjoy that game, or even if you are not - you probably going to be very excited about Mystery Case Files: Spirits of Blackpool. As we all know, the new MCF game for this year is going to be titled Fate's Carnival which is a continuation of the Madame Fate game and should be released around Thanks giving (?). Mystery Case Files: Spirits of Blackpool is not exactly a sequel to the legendary MCF series, it is more of a spin-off. Mystery Case Files: Spirits of Blackpool is based on the Ravenhearst story and it is going to be a Free-to-Play game.

It has already pre-launched in a couple of countries, i think it should be available in App Stores worldwide just before Halloween.

For more details and screens, please check it out on my website http://www.allaboutcasualgame.com/2013/10/mystery-case-files-spirits-of-blackpool.html

Feel free to discuss about this news, whether you think the series is going in the right way or not. I personally think that it is fine as long as BFG continues to offer us at least one normal new MCF each year.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:00 pm

This just in:  Royal Envoy 3 is planned for a December 2013 release. Sunny  How do I know this?  Game Strategy Wizards is doing the strategy guide, and mentioned it at Challengers. (see the links for both sites underneath the active topics listed on the right-hand side of the page Wink  )
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:27 am

No telling if Hondo will actually show up to do his highlights today, but I can tell you for certain that Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition will be out this week.  This info is direct from the developer, Mad Head Games, who also offered up this video:
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Looks great! Greed is interesting too!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:09 am

"Coming Soon" at Legacy Games:
    vervaine
    vervaine

Post by vervaine Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:04 am

So... what exactly is so horrible about Poison Spring? The beginning of the trailer looked promising, but then it fizzled out. No idea what the game is supposed to be about. Oh, and the "scare" at the end reminds me of this:

On the other hand, Nevertales trailer is amazing ;)
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:25 am

Teetat's November predictions:
    TeamTeetat wrote:It has been delayed for a long time but finally, Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition from Blam! Games, the developer of Web of  Deceit, The Keepers and Fierce Tales franchises will be released right at the start of the month. An investigator unintentionally entered a fantasy world while investigating a case of strange creatures, solve it all when the game is out!

The next on the list is Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition from Eipix. Stolen Spring take you on another unforgettable journey on the quest to find the missing Goddess of Spring! The third game in the series titled Spirit Wolf is already in the BETA process, it can be expected to be released in the next couple of months.

Golden Ticket - An Amusement Park Sim is an upcoming Free-to-Play Sim game which will available both on PC and iOS devices. It is developed by Fugazo and basuically a spin-off of Dream Builder: Amusement Park; tried it for a bit, not too bad.

If you love Dark Parables, Macabre Mysteries, Enchantia or Fabled Legends; you would be jumping up and down to know that Blue Tea Games is ready to bring out a brand new series - starts off with Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition. It is dark-fantasy adaptation of the famous nursery rhyme as hinted in the studio's previous game.

Here comes the big guy in the HOPA industry, although no exact date has been announced yet - we all expect Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition to be released around Thanksgiving Day! This latest sequel is being co-developed by the famous Elephant Games and the beta was awesome in my opinion - do not forget to check it out!

Kingdom’s Heyday is an colorful Time Management/Building game from Melesta Games. Again, you have to help the Princess build her kingdom. It is already available in Russian, English version should follow pretty soon.

I am still not sure about several other titles, but i will update the thread whenever i am sure of them Upcoming Games! - Page 3 Smile

Coming to the App Store!

Mystery Case Files: Spirits of Blackpool (HOG/F2P)

Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition (HOG)

Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition (HOG)

Love Story: The Beach Cottage (HOG)

Jewel Legends: Atlantis (Match 3)

Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition (HOG)
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:49 am

TeamTeetat wrote:ADDED Another release from Blam! Games...Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition! Your closest friends are being murdered, and your husband has been framed for the crimes, what would you do to prove his innocent?

ADDED Whispered Secrets: Into The Beyond Collector's Edition is the sequel to The Story of Tideville. I do not have much information on this one, but the preview screens look very promising!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:12 am

TeamTeetat wrote:ADDED The nightmare begins when a mysterious skull with paranormal abilities has gone missing from Dr. Gauss's collection; set off to the 5 Cuckoo Street ans sort out this case! Be sure to check out Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition when it is released!

ADDED Finally...a non-HOG CE! Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition is the sequel to last year's famous Campgrounds, i have tried the beta and was unsure whether this is a game is CE-worthy or not but the developer probably has made some changes since the beta, if you love builders, watch out for this one!

ADDED I am not sure about this title, but it should be release pretty soon; if not this month, then in December. The Agency of Anomalies is back with its fourth game, The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:11 am

WooHee! A new Haunted Halls & a new Agency of Anomalies - I better make sure I don't spend my rations till they come out!. Two of my favourite series.

Genki, I love getting this info, which I am too damned lazy to find out for myself! Thank you!

(Ooops! Is damned alright here? Cuz in Australia, it's not a cuss word, but I gather it is in the US?)
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:16 am

I never heard of 'damned' being a curse word in and of itself (I'm in NYC). What about the saying "you're damned if you do and damned if you don't"? And it's downright necessary for D&E titles: Children of the Damned, etc. Evil Grin 

Though I guess if you put it together with the word 'god' it will offend some people.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:03 am

I guess... Australia is a very moral country but not a religious one.

Anyway, we practically invented swear words in our day. The original settlers (convicts and such) spoke what's called 'thieves' cant' which is mostly swear words, and rhyming slang - and that's why Australian is not the same language as English or American today.

I'm just a font of irrelevant info aren't I? Never mind me, I get bored easy, and I don't have a review for Otherworld 3, having said all I want to say in the CE review.

But I've still got 100s of completed reviews. I will try to get a few across to here.

hey! Any game you'd like to see a review on? I probably got one Okay 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:51 am

I'd love to see what you thought of the original Lost in the City Elk grin

"Damned" is just fine here~ Wink
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:53 am

Excellent!! I'll get right on it!Party
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:06 am

I have just finished the demo and I love it! Am going to buy it on monday! I will leave you a few lines before I sleep though. (2am and the meds have kicked in)
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks to DJ, I have news on an upcoming game from Awem!

Upcoming Games! - Page 3 The-shade-effect-500-20
    The Shade Effect™️
    They say the Darkness is not as horrible as those who hide inside it. The light disperses the darkness but horrible monsters remain. Is it worth fighting your fears face to face or is it better to be in the dark? Hide in a quiet corner and survive… And what if you switch on the light and realize that there is nobody but YOU around? Does that mean YOU are the monster? Are you ready to enter a dark room with only a burning match in your hand?
    The Shade Effect™️ Features:

• First Awem Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game
    • Become part of the mystic world
    • Reunite with the survived and find yourself
    • Perfect graphics and sound effects
    • Unique atmosphere
    • Dive into The Shade Effect!

EDIT:  I know I've seen this video before... Did I post about this a while back and forget about it?  Wouldn't surprise me! Laugh
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Well, as teasers go, that one left a lot to be desired - yes I know, I'm supposed to have gone to bed (I played mahjong instead).

Am really keen on seeing these guys do HOPA
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Yeah... 37 seconds of a moth hitting a bare light bulb isn't exactly gripping Snicker  Still, we can hope!
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:07 pm

LMAO, I'm with you guys on the trailer! No wonder I couldn't remember! Belly laugh
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:52 am

TeamTeetat wrote:Can you believe it's the end of the year already? What is your favorite game of 2013 so far? Well, your top 2013 list might gonna change soon as there are tons of exciting tiles coming up in the last month of the year - let's begin...

The Fog: Trap For Moths is a brand new Hidden Object Adventure game from Alawar Stargaze, the creators of Forest Legends, Twisted Lands and Mountain Crime to name a few. Click on the link for the preview, the atmosphere looks to be pretty bloody scary!

This game has a great chance of being released on Alawar tomorrow, but let's just put it here first. Dark Angels: Masquerade Of Shadows is a HOPA sets in a modern world, with a really cool story. Kate was just an ordinary girl before she went to see the therapist regarding her nightmares - weird creatures started to show up at her doorsteps threatened to kill her! The game is very interactive and just a warning, our heroine is fierce!

The Agency Of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition is the fifth game in Orneon's Anomalies series. This time, the Brotherhood are trying to invade your own mind, what should you do? Take another ride on this supernatural HOPA trip!

As we all know, the Hidden Expedition series is now being taken over by Eipix Entertainment. Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian: The Hope Diamond Collector's Edition is set to be released in December. The beta of the game was great in my opinion, it also featured real Smithsonian's artifacts! A game really worth checking out...

Explore the town of Lake Bliss and find your missing fiancée in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition! It is from Big Top Games, the studio behind Fairly Twisted Tales if you can remember - the screens from Mysterium look stunning aren't they?

From Organic to Digital, Mystic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone should be a SE HOPA release we can expect this month. I have very little information about this game, but it should be worthy of the SE price!

I accidentally bumped into this game while checking BFG's schedule, it is a game i am really blank about but according to the name, i know two facts. First, it is going to be a F2P game; second, it is the latest addition in the Awakening franchise! Awakening Kingdoms is what it is called, how Awakening adapted into a F2P, that, i do not know.

I am going to sum up pretty quickly two ERS sequels for this December. Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow Collector's Edition and Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition as you probably know what to expect already. Another title from ERS that really should be coming out this Christmas but not yet on the schedule is Christmas Eve: The Secret of Pandora Collector's Edition, i certainly cannot imagine playing a Christmas game during Valentine's Day next year.

We also have another Christmas HOPA title coming out from Elephant Games, the sequel to everybody's favorite Nutcracker. Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition is going to center around the famous Chirstmas tale and it should be released simultaneously on iOS as well.

Here to close off the thread, The Emerald Maiden: Symphony Of Dreams Collector's Edition. This HOPA is from Gogii Games and it is about an adventure in the water city, that's why it looks kinda blue...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance from me, hope you all will have a great time celebrating the end of 2013 with these awesome games!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:53 am