Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+7
vervaine
JustTheFacts
Sportygal2009
luvtoread
GIs1stluv
bribling
genkicoll
11 posters

Upcoming Games!

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Upcoming Games! - Page 5 Empty Re: Upcoming Games!

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:37 pm

lol, have fun I am relieved to say I DON'T have a beta for that. I'll probably demo it for completeness' sake but I never liked that series, but I am not much into those sort of games anyhow. Enjoy!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:09 am

PARTY FOR GENKI!!!  Happy bounce  IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!! Clap Drinking buddy Party 

Rolling Eyes LOL
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:04 am

*giggles again at the party*

News from Teetat!
    TeamTeetat wrote:Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of updates on last month's thread and the late start for this one. I was extremely busy last month with the SAT exam and other school stuff..Anyways, i have a lot of exciting releases on this month list.

Let's kick off the month with Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition. This game needs no description as the previous five games in the series speak for itself. If you are a fan of the Dark Parables series, get ready to follow Jack into this twisted version of Jack and the Beanstalk!

The next game is perhaps the most suitably for the month of love! In Dark Romance: Vampire In Love Collector's Edition from the developer of the recently released Mystery Tales; Count Dracula plans to turn Adele into his bride, you have to rescue her from the castle and reunite her with her love one.

Bad Omen Collector's Edition might be the most unexpected game to earn the CE rank. The game seems to keep a low profile so does the developers themselves   - despite that, the beta version of the game is highly acclaimed for its shocking moments and super scary atmosphere.

From Eipix, Danse Macabre The Last Adagio Collector's Edition will be released this month. I do not have much information on this game but it is from Eipix, so what should we hope for?

European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition is the follow-up to last year's highly rated The Scent of Desire. This new adventure will lead you to picturesque ancient Rome where you will have to solve new mysteries of Europe. Catch the villain and stop the chain of strange murders!

Lastly, and possibly the most anticipating game on this month's list is Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Phantoms Collector's Edition! You are going back to the famous ice-covered Raincliff to solve a supernatural mystery of the missing journalist...
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 am

*looks at Genki's post*
    *blinks*
    *reads it again

BAD OMEN IS COMING OUT SOON!!!!!!   Happy bounce 

*runs around the room, completely hyper

That's brilliant!  Thanks for the info Genki.   Elk grin
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:01 am

Hey! More excuses for party!! Happy bounce  And a CE! That ought to be interesting!! Sunny 
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 am

A CE is the icing on an already very sweet cake.   Two thumbs up 

I hope BFG get the full unaltered version.  If not, I'll be buying it elsewhere.  I DON'T want a watered-down version of it.   Wink

Let's party!   YayPresents
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:10 am

Didn't know they did such things! Would they really censor it, do you think?
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 am

I don't know if they would really insist on a censored version, but the possibility came up in the BFG forums (before it was all closed down).   Huh?
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 am

Am writing up the review for Shiver 4 beta now. Another D&E, but not quite Bad Omen lol.

Also, Through Andrea's Eyes is quite creepy in that bold-colour, surreal, dream-state, sort of way some games have. A bit "dollhouse"-like.
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:46 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Also, Through Andrea's Eyes is quite creepy in that bold-colour, surreal, dream-state, sort of way some games have. A bit "dollhouse"-like.

Sounds interesting   Smile
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:54 pm

It's not bad. The heroine gets to wander around inside her daughter's nightmares, but also in the real world, investigating what has happened to put her kid in a coma. Then the two worlds seem to be crossing over...

The graphics at great and the boogeyman is gross, lol. And the little fiends are very well done. Probably worth a demo for you.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Upcoming Games! - Page 5 Title

Lead the exciting expedition to claim and develop the new lands!
    HMS "Islandshire" is exploring the white spots on the map. All of a sudden they see new lands! Previously unknown islands contain immense supplies of fish, pearls, troves of ancient pirate treasure and vast deposits of gold. They are also full of mysteries and riddles. Who will crack the intriguing puzzles of the past?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Heeey, I was just checking Teetat's site, and look what I found!

Bad Omen Collector's Edition - HOG [Unknown]

Whee~  I hope it's a really GOOD one, and not just a bunch of fluff thrown in (... as much "fluff" as there can be in a dark game, that is Snicker  )
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:42 pm

YIPPEEEEE 

*does the happy dance*   Happy bounce
    tesamoine
    tesamoine

Post by tesamoine Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Doing the MAJOR happy dance with y'all  Happy bounce   Happy bounce   Happy bounce
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:39 pm

An update from Teetat! Happy bounce

TeamTeetat wrote:Princess Anna of Riddlestone has gone missing and the town is full of madness! People become cruel, full of hatred and there is no happiness left in this small village - reveal all the secrets and help bring the town back to normal in Riddles of Fate: Into Oblivion Collector's Edition!

Up next, we have Pets in Distress, a matching puzzle F2P game. The circus master has stolen the pets and it is your job to rescue them and help them reach their home safely.

Another upcoming F2P is Governor of Poker Texas Tycoon, which is basically the spin-off of the famous card game from Youda Games. In this version, you will be able to play real-time multiplayer poker as well as play against your friends!

Not only that, there is another F2P coming pretty soon. Many of you are probably already familiar with FISHAO, a sim multiplayer fishing game. Try to catch over 190 different fish in 10 different unlock able areas related to the real world; you will be able to customize your character, chat with friends in real time, compete in tournaments, breed new fish and decorate your home.

Well, let's get back on track for CE releases. Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster Collector's Edition from Meridian93 should be a pretty awesome game even though the first game in the series was not exactly great. Sophie has been kidnapped by giant rats, follow her into the dungeons of the Unicorn Castle and reveal all the secrts!

Time for another ERS-G release, Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Fall of the House of Usher Collector's Edition is the sixth game in the franchise; don't forget to check it out when the release day comes.

Learn the truth about William's disappearance during his expedition 20 years ago in this upcoming steampunk Hidden Object Adventure, Origins: Elders of Time!

Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition is the latest sequel in the Dark Dimensions series and it is better than ever! his time, the Dark Dimensions is formed in the burnt Seven Oaks City, navigate your way through and save the missing students!

As usual, i will add more titles to this list when i am able to do so Upcoming Games! - Page 5 Smile
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:01 pm

A new Dark Tales game?  Brilliant!   Elk grin
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:20 am

Okay - sorry for the AWOL gang, but at least I've done reviews of the betas for all of these except Riddles, which I will try to get on to tonight, if I can just get my act together here.

My pc cat is very annoyed with me, because if I'm not at the pc, other cats get first dibs on cuddles, and she's used to having me to herself all day every day lol - you should see the look she's giving me now lol  typingcat 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:24 am

We've noticed your absence, Justie Smile  I think all of use are having RL interferences right now... darn it!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 am

TeamTeetat wrote:ADDED From the creators of Awakening, Otherworld, Dana Knightstone and Botanica franchises, Boomzap is back this time with Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition which is slightly different from their previous works. Your son has been abducted from home by a dragon, uncover the secrets of the lost legacy between the dragons and dark elves as you try to rescue your son!

ADDED Another awesome game from Eipix is coming up this month, Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition! In this third Final Cut game, A serial killing is planning to create homage to your father's films using people's greatest fears, stop him before it's too late and draw connections between this murderer and your twin sister!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:08 am

Did the beta for Emberwing, and loved it.  Especially the dragon aspect!   Big smile 

Really enjoyed the previous Final Cut games, so I'm looking forward to this one, as well.   Elk grin 

Thanks for the infor, Genki.   Happy bounce
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:27 pm

posted April 3, 2014
    TeamTeetat wrote:Sorry for the late post, i spent a little too much time combining this great list LOL

RELEASED - Today, Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition is out on Big Fish Games as a TGT - check this awesome game out if you have a chance!

RELEASED - Following Fear For Sale 4, we will get this highly-anticipated sequel to 2012's Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers. In Dark Strokes: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom Collector's Edition, Adele and Alan are attacked by Ice Knights and it is your mission to save them from the evil warlock!

If you are looking for another amazing game from the famous Mad Head Games, Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition should be right up your alley. The beta version was praised by gamers and critics; you are planning to visit your father's world-famous Jazz Pepper Club in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Without knowing that a man in white named Frankie has already used his music to freeze all of the people in the club including your dad!

From Eipix, Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition is set to launch this month. This detective will blow your mind away with twisted plots, clever gameplay and epic presentation. Find the infamous thief La Volpe and claim back Marco Polo's artifact that was stolen from the Venice Museum!

The Secret Order: Ancient Times Collector's Edition is the third game in this HOPA series from Sunward Games. It promises to be even bigger and better and it seems to be just as promised judging from the screenshots.

From another frequent developer Elephant Games, Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition is scheduled to be released this month. This time, the world of films is tangled up with the world of reality; find your daughter in the film world before it's too late!

Tales of Terror: House On the Hill Collector's Edition should be just enough to satisfy your horror appetite. Your sister and your friends have been abducted by some supernatural forces inside a haunted house, it is your job to go to that house on the hill and rescue them.

We are definitely no stranger to ERS-G and their well-known franchise Grim Facade. Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition takes you to Spain in an attempt to defeat the Fire Knight!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Lots of lovely games to look forward to   Happy bounce 

Thanks for the list   Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Excellent list genki! Thanks! Big smile 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 23, 2014 7:46 pm

TeamTeetat - May 22, 2014 wrote:Hi guys,

Really sorry for this extremely late update, i am having a big set of examination right now so i am beyond busy. Can you imagine having four examinations a week, that is just insane! Anyway, i do not have to sit another paper until early June so that is a bit of a relief.

I know the month of May is quickly coming to an end and there were some awesome games already been released since the start of the month so i am here just to share what i know will be coming out this week and the next.

This weekend, we should be able to get Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition. Stop Stephen Black from killing young girls in exchange for his immortality and escape from his haunted manor because you are his next victim!

Also a sequel, Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Edition can be expected either for this month or early June. From what i can remember from the beta version of the game, Shadow Wolf 4 is pretty much a typical ERS-G game. Fans of this series and this developer are going to be excited for sure, those who are not very fond of them might still want to try out though.

If you can remember Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby (just hit the App Store last week!), the developer Boolat Games is ready for another epic adventure! Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition is a fantasy HOPA ride through beautiful locations, definitely worth a try!

Just a little shoutout before i go just to keep you guys on your feet! The fantastic Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Faeries Collector's Edition from Eipix and the mind-blowing, highly-anticipated Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition from Mad Head Games should be released within the first week or two of June!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:48 am