Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+7
vervaine
JustTheFacts
Sportygal2009
luvtoread
GIs1stluv
bribling
genkicoll
11 posters

Upcoming Games!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Upcoming Games! - Page 4 Empty Re: Upcoming Games!

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:20 pm

RenaissanceMom wrote:Shock  Couldn't have taken his sister's friends too?!  Cry
    Confession - I've owned the original Whispered World for years but haven't played it yet.  Embarrassed

I'm with you... on both points!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:27 am

I love this thread - it's my favourite  Elk grin Sunny 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:07 pm

I'm so glad you like it Sunny

Here's something that I know you'll be interested in... though not necessarily happy about Yeah right

Letters from Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery is Officially Out for the Family of iOS Devices!
    Dec 18, 2013
    Upcoming Games! - Page 4 Blog_500x362

Dear lovers of riddles and mystery, rejoice, as you are in for a very special treat!

Today, we are extremely excited to officially introduce you to magnificent Letters from Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery – a superfresh iOS addition to one of our most popular and accomplished game series – Letters from Nowhere.
    A Hidden Object Mystery is an entirely new title in the great dynasty of amazing hidden object games. In this instance, it takes all the best features from LFN series and adds a number of amazing new features to it, including:

• Brand new mysterious plot, full of unexpected twists and turns
    • Over 260 heart-pounding quests to fulfill
    • 24 eerie hidden object scenes to search and 55 collections to gather for bonuses and awards
    • Six different types of mini-games to master
    • Regular free updates with loads of new content
    • iPhone 5 Display support
    • New iPad Retina Display Support

We know you have been waiting for it long enough, so don’t hesitate now! Grab the game FREE TODAY at:
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id663329194?mt=8

So why am I posting this here in the Upcoming Games thread?  I'm thinking that at some point they'll make a PC version of this "Free-to-Play."
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Actually, I wish, that if they must do the smartphone thing they'd do android, then I would have something on my phone for moments of extreme boredom (usually waiting for doctors).

But I seriously hope these F2P damn games will disappear, or at least not start replacing our pc games because I am NEVER going to pay for a game that is allegedly free! Besides, as far as I'm concerned, it's no better than gambling, in fact, worse, because at least gambling there MIGHT be a payoff as well as keeping yourself amused.

Hmmm, chatty today, aren't I?
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:12 pm

I just beta tested a new Gogii game that looks good (thank you! thank you!

thank you!) FLOWERRS 

btw, I now get beta tests quite often and even from big fish!

The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams

Fantastic art deco, throughout the ultimate entertainment house complete with ballroom that has ceiling frescos like something out of the Cistene Chapel.

And marvellous worlds where you can make your dreams come true - for a price.

Don't know about it being dark and eerie, but it sure as heck is colourful and eerie. hypnotize 

Justie and Jackie 2muchcompy typingcat
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:36 am

Have you got this one? I don't remember seeing it.

Nightmare Visions: Dream Eater
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:24 am

No, I hadn't seen it!  I like the artwork!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:45 pm

TeamTeetat wrote:
    Added four titles right before the end of the year!

PS. Dark Angels will be out on BFG in a few days for those of you who are wondering.

ADDED Esoterica: Hollow Earth
    is a sci-fo HOPA from Alawar, guide young Stephanie as she follows clues for locating and activating a machine her grandfather built that can tunnel through Earth to the lost continent of Agartha!

ADDED Another Alawar title coming up is Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter, this one featured an interesting story about love and betrayal, with graphics, cool puzzles and a choice of ending, this is the one not to miss!

ADDED You have somehow adopted a real creepy Midnight Castle which is rumored to hold many dark secrets. Guide your way through this creepy castle in this brand new F2P Hidden Object from Elephant Games, the developer of the hit Found! The game is now available on Big Fish as a Sneak Peak Beta Preview, check it out!

ADDED The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure is an upcoming HOPA sets in the beautiful of The Great Gatsby. Explore the once glamorous Gatsby mansion and find the hidden treasures!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance from me, hope you all will have a great time celebrating the end of 2013 with these awesome games!
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:31 am

Wow, two games from my favorite developer - Alawar. Yippee!!

Oh man, I wonder if Esoterica: Hollow Earth is by the same team that did the sci-fi HOPA, Eternal Journey: New Atlantis. If it is, it'll be an instant buy!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:09 am

For me too! Mind you, I can't remember a single detail about New Atlantis except that I absolutely loved it!  Wub heart flowers
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Got an e-mail from Orchid Games with the following:
    Orchid Games wrote:There's one project we've been quietly working on for a long time and we'll be announcing it in January, I think. It's a hidden object adventure game, titled Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy. We haven't spoken about this at all yet, but just for you I have the very first screenshot. It's a bit different from our previous adventures and I hope you'll like it.
    Upcoming Games! - Page 4 Graven_01a
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:23 pm

Jessica’s Play List – 12/30/13 – 1/5/14

Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Escape from a beautiful and deadly world in Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny! You left the big city to start a new life in Brownville, Louisiana, where your friends Ben and Louise have lined up a job for you. Your new boss, Simon, seems like a friendly enough guy –he even suggests the four of you play a nice game of cards when you arrive. But it turns out that this is no ordinary game… The second you set a card down on the table, you find yourself in a strange world. As you explore your surroundings, it starts to sink in – you and your friends have become living pieces in someone’s deadly game. Can you survive to the end? Find out in this gorgeous Hidden Object Adventure game!
    Upcoming Games! - Page 4 1497768_10152520900449966_1807991665_n

Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher’s Stone Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    You are awakened by a strange premonition concerning your uncle. Your intuition tells you something is wrong, and the project you were collaborating on may have put his life in danger. You will use the portal you built together to enter a new and mythical world and along the way you will discover the secrets and powers of the Philosopher's Stone! Explore various magical realms on your journey to save him. Overcome obstacles created at every turn by a strange and magical creature. Who is he? What is his agenda? Perhaps not everything is as it seems.
    Upcoming Games! - Page 4 943035_10152520900344966_528030069_n
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:23 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:For me too! Mind you, I can't remember a single detail about New Atlantis except that I absolutely loved it!  Wub heart flowers

OOOHHH,    I could not stop recommending it!!!    Great Sci-Fi,   intelligent helper, riding the escalator,
    riding the tram (?)  just because,  Alien Beings.   

Happy New Year
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:21 am

TeamTeetat wrote:Oohh, first day of the year! Let's start with something great, i have a big fat list of games for you guys this time.

As all of you might have known, Dangerous Games: Excitement's Prisoner Collector's Edition is due to be released this week! This new HOPA title from Blam! Games is a really interesting one, for more information please visit here.

Also out this week is Mystic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone Collector's Edition from Organic2Digital. Take a fantasy trip into the portal to a different world and save your uncle!

Esoterica: Hollow Earth is a sci-fo HOPA from Alawar and Happy Artist, guide young Stephanie as she follows clues for locating and activating a machine her grandfather built that can tunnel through Earth to the lost continent of Agartha!

If you are a fan of Builder games, My Kingdom For the Princess 4 should be what you are looking for. The game is already released in Russian and it seems to feature great graphics and quite an epic setting.

We should be able to get two games from Eipix this month, both are sequels. First, embark on an amazing adventure through the Living Mountain to save your former student in Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain Collector's Edition. Then solve the strange events in the center for native cultures as you solve the mysteries and learn the secrets of the Native Americans in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition.

From the creators of the Exorcist HOPA series, Haunted Train: Spirits Of Charon Collector's Edition is beard loosely on the story of Bluebeard's; explore the haunted train full of souls and spirits and try to reunite the couple!

Your niece are getting marry, however, this wedding is not as joyful as it sounds. You were in a hot air balloon to the wedding when one giant dragon came attacking you leaving you in a small, mysterious town where madness rules! Solve this all in Fatal Passion: Art Prison Collector's Edition.

Guide a young woman as she sets off on a desperate search for her fiance amidst the annual celebration in Mexico, sets off her journey to the Afterworld, explore twisted landscapes in this new HOPA from Alawar; Mexicana: Deadly Holiday.

Turn back the time to the year 1875, you have just survived the shipwreck in Caribbean seas. Your crew is dead and you are all alone on a lost island, could you survive on your own? Obscure Legends: Curse Of The Ring should answer that question soon...

This is the third game in the famous HOPA series from Elefun Games. After defeated Morgana, Lynn's life has been quiet for a while. Until one day, when a Hunter appeared trying to kill her - check out Witches' Legacy: Hunter and the Hunted Collector's Edition when it is released!

This is another third game in the series, Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians Collector's Edition. The town of Green Hill has experienced some weird events lately, a group of strange crows seem to attacked people which caused them to disappear without a trace - travel to the town and solve it all!

We seem to have a lot of Mystics and Mysteries this month. Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition. You have received a strange letter which invites you to your old town and promised the meeting with your sister. But your sister has died since five years old, has something weird has been happening?

Order Of The Light: The Deathly Artisan Collector's Edition is a supernatural HOPA game to be released this month. Hunt down the mysterious guy who took the sacred urn which resulted in chaos all over the city!

This should be enough to give you a taste of what is up and coming this month. May 2014 be a great year of casual gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:42 pm

TeamTeetat wrote:I was browsing through the web today when i came across two promo videos for this upcoming HOPA from Shaman Games. If you do not recognize the studio, they are the ones behind Nameriel Legends, Dreamscapes, Sea Legends and the latest Fall of the New Age which has just released as SE on Big Fish Games today.

This new game is called "Witches' Pranks: Frog's Fortune", i have no idea what the game is about but the title sounds promising to me, and judging by the videos, it looks like a fantasy themed game. The beta is not being sent out yet, anyways, the game should be available on Playrix before any other portals just as the previous games by this developer did.

Promo Video -

Gameplay preview -
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Weird!! And funny! Could be interesting.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:26 pm

and another one, this time from Artifex Mundi's site:

You can now watch the teaser for Deadlings, an upcoming game by Nimbi Studios and Artifex Mundi, where Death talks about his everyday struggles and loneliness.

The exclusive interview is available here

If you’d like to become a fan of the Not So Grim Reaper and cheer him up a bit, head over to official fan page.

Interesting that they have the same kind of 3D graphics!

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Aren't you up at some ungodly hour about now genki? And how you doin'?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:32 pm

Everyone's been sick around here, and I was feeling pretty badly earlier today.  I hope to be feeling muuuuch better by morning time!  And yes, it's 10:30 PM here (late for me) but I'll be heading to bed very sooooon~!!  nite-nite
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Oh checked out the interview! Fabulous!!!!! This is all very Terry Pratchett, isn't it? And the best concept Pratchett ever came up with among the 100s of clever ideas he had, was the one that death is lonely. I think I am wanna be president of Death's fan club!!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:39 pm

lol~

I was just checking out Teetat's Upcoming game section and saw this coming up for January:

My Kingdom For the Princess 4 - Building [Nevosoft]

Squee~! Happy bounce  I'm not hugely into TM's, but I do love the MKFTP series, so happy day~! Sunny

And now, off to bed!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:41 pm

Take care of yourself - I need you to keep me in touch with the rest of the gaming world outside big fish. It's still too scary out there for this little minnow to be on her own!  Hug Offering 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:28 am

Hi gang!

I have a whole batch of beta testing I snitched from pond friends, and I always write up a couple of paras for myself. Would anyone be interested in a "beta" thread underneath this one?

Or I could just start up a game page. But some of these betas never happen...
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:47 pm

How about a beta testing thread here in General Game Gab?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:36 pm

A little birdie told me that My Kingdom For the Princess 4 is coming out THIS WEEK! Happy bounce  Whee~!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:21 pm