Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+6
RenaissanceMom
vervaine
Sportygal2009
djrum
Justgaming
genkicoll
10 posters

Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights)

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Jessica's Play List: Oct. 28 - Nov. 2 (4 photos)
    Hi everyone! Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jessica Plays and, with Hondo’s departure, I am the Big Fish Games Facebook community manager. I look forward to keeping you informed on the content happenings here at Big Fish.

What better way to start than by highlighting some of the fabulous releases coming up this week!

Queen’s Tale: The Beast and the Nightingale – Collector’s Edition – To save your father from a hideous monster, you’ve decided to sacrifice your own freedom. Now you must journey through a strange and magical land before time runs out! But you quickly discover that someone will do anything to stop you from reaching your goal. Now time is running out, and your father’s life is on the line! Overcome strange and ominous obstacles in this thrilling Hidden Object Adventure game!
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1380544_10152341758494966_217875688_n

Revived Legends: Road of the Kings – Collector’s Edition - What started out as a normal day takes a turn for the fantastic when you drive into a strange fog bank. Inside, you learn that the fog is slowly blending our world with a magical realm. Soon both worlds will be destroyed, and you are the only one who can still save them! Now you must embark on a journey down the legendary Road of the Kings to confront the villain and his terrible fog. Explore enchanting locations, meet fantastic creatures, and solve perplexing puzzles as you become the hero of two worlds in this beautiful Hidden Object adventure!
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 488002_10152341756669966_423860608_n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's not mentioning the platform(s) the games are coming out on, but the others were previously released for PC, so I didn't include them.

Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 O9fj
    vervaine
    vervaine

Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights)

Post by vervaine Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Queen's Tale looks gorgeous. I wonder who the developer is? I'm not looking for more hidden object games, but I'm always drawn to interesting locations in games...

Looks like D&E is disappearing and fantasy is taking its place.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Queen's Tales: The Beast and The Nightingale Collector's Edition <-(click) - [ERS Game Studios]

I'd noticed the trend towards fantasy.  I'm hoping the D&E's will continue, though!

vervaine
    vervaine

Post by vervaine Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:14 am

That's ERS?? Wow. They cranked up the contrast a bit! I hope gameplay will be above ERS standard.

I like fantasy too, but it would be bad to lose D&E. I'd like more variety, not replacing top genres.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:08 am

Jessica got this up late yesterday... looks like timeliness still isn't a priority Yeah right

Jessica’s Play List – 11/4/13 – 11/10/13

Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    The rich folklore continues with this exciting tale set in an old Slavic land. As Child of Spring, can you save the world from eternal winter? A cruel and cold Goddess of Winter has hijacked springtime, and her victim has called on you for help. You’ll be surprised by what you, a lowly peasant, can do in the face of evil – and what cute little furry friends you’ll meet along the way.
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1451380_10152365083604966_1406679635_n

Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    From the developer of the popular Dark Parables series we bring you Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat! For more than a century, girls of a certain age have been mysteriously vanishing, never to be seen again. Some say they were taken by the Crooked Man, who always travels with a strange little black cat at his side. Now he’s kidnapped your very own sister. Unravel the riddles of the cursed nursery rhymes in before it’s too late!
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1393869_10152365083799966_2029092406_n

luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:06 am

and what cute little furry friends you’ll meet along the way.

I could just picture R-Mom groaning at this.      Belly laugh 

I hope its as good as the first MOTW.      I personally do not mind furry helpers.  I think they
    are way better than people who tell me what to do,   stand around doing nothing and tell
    you to hurry up.
    Give me a smart furry helper that actually helps    Mouse with Cheese
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:45 am

lol, luvtoread! I don't mind furry helpers retrieving things for me, otherwise, I'd have to find a ladder somewhere, but I don't want to dress them up nor buy things for them in a "store."
    I'd rather have no helpers...just me & the game.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:17 am

for the week of 11/11/13
    Jessica at the FB Blog wrote:Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector’s Edition
    Life imitates art with deadly results in Punished Talents: Seven Muses! Several of your close friends have been murdered in Boston recently, and the crimes are identical to ones described in books written by author Russell Pollack, your husband. Evidence found at the crime scenes only condemns Russell further, and soon he goes on the lam. It’s up to you to figure out who the real killer is before even more people – including you – end up dead. Find clues and explore the gorgeous world of 1930s Boston as you set out to save your friends and prove Russell’s innocence in this thrilling whodunit!
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1426202_10152389757904966_833017833_n
    Blam! Games says "Just few days left," so this should be Thursday's game.

Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector’s Edition
    Journey to a strange new dimension in Whispered Secrets: Into the Unknown! You and your fiancé, Tim, have been happily preparing for your wedding day. But on the eve of your wedding, your future mother-in-law is poisoned. Tim has the scientific knowledge to cure her, but he’s just been abducted by a mad inventor! As you set out to find Tim, you quickly realize he’s been taken much farther away than you could have imagined – into another dimension! Explore a bizarre world and discover its secrets as you race against time to save your family in this beautiful Hidden Object adventure!
    That would make this one Saturday's release~ Sunny

RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:27 am

Thanks for the update, but "Punished Talents"..?! Really, who thinks up these titles?Belly laugh
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Jessica’s Play List – 11/18/13 – 11/24/13

Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Race to uncover the secrets of the mysterious Morpheus skull!
    Race to uncover an ancient secret in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers! The night started out like any other. A local collector was complaining about paranormal activity in her mansion, and the authorities called you to get to the bottom of things. But it turns out that the pit of bizarre activity was bottomless. Now you find yourself lost in a living nightmare brimming with strange creatures, comatose colleagues, and mysterious tentacles reaching out around every corner! Can you find the source of the happenings and destroy it before it’s too late? Find out in this thrilling Hidden Object adventure game!
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1463769_10152408504084966_502437140_n
    Teetat's Preview Thread: http://www.allaboutcasualgame.com/2013/11/haunted-halls-nightmare-dwellers-review.html

Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Bloomingspring has always been your favorite place to visit, not just because of the year-round sunny weather, but because your little sister Emma, calls it home. You’re planning a secret visit for Emma’s birthday, but your surprise is ruined by a freak blizzard in the middle of July! What caused this storm? And who is that suspicious man slinking around Emma’s house? No sooner have you reunited with your sister than she is kidnapped. Rescue Emma and bring summer back to Bloomingspring in Secret Trails: Frozen Heart, a gorgeous Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1476632_10152408504379966_1186929307_n
    Teetat's Preview thread: http://www.allaboutcasualgame.com/2013/03/secret-trails-frozen-heart-preview.html

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Jessica’s Play List – 11/25/13 – 12/1/13
    This week I have a special treat for you....instead of 2 PC & MAC Collector's Edition games....we are releasing 3! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Mystery Case Files: Fate’s Carnival Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Something wicked has taken over Fate’s Carnival! Madame Fate returns… from the dead! This is Fate’s Carnival as you’ve never seen it before, with old acts like Amazing Larry and Marlena Mermaid in the most harrowing predicaments! Can you stop fate before it’s too late? Or will carnival curse stop even you?
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1456777_10152429360159966_1610879783_n

Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    With a priceless artifact as your guide, you and Addie lead an expedition of stalwart explorers through long forgotten lands. These explorers are relying on you to create campsites for them to stay safe and warm as they brave the unknown. Relive the artifact's tale of an ancient civilization as they travelled to sandy beaches, through dense jungles, over high mountains and deep into mysterious caves. Encounter quirky characters, discover hidden treasures and rebuild ancient structures. Can you find what lies at the end of the artifact's tale in this exciting Time Management game?
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1480616_10152429360399966_729242737_n

Death at Cape Porto: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Return to Europe in a brand new adventure as Dana Knightstone, the best-selling novelist with a gift for clairvoyance. A tragic legend attracts you to Portugal, where you were planning to set the backdrop of your latest love story. But upon checking into a mysterious hotel, you discover that your abilities are not just limited to interacting with ghosts. Delve into a past obscured by untruths that have imprisoned an innocent soul who, without your help, will never have the chance to clear his name. Find clues buried in old newspaper clippings and collect useful items as you explore the romantic locales of Portugal.
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1426636_10152429360304966_1886157855_n

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:19 pm

I've been looking for this for the past two days, but I didn't see it!  Supposedly it was posted on Dec. 2nd. Yeah right

Jessica’s Play List – 12/2/13 – 12/8/13 (4 photos)
    Greetings from Paris! Although I am in a different time zone at the moment I wanted to make sure you got a sneak peak at the awesome content coming out this week! Enjoy!

Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC #iPad
    On one Christmas Eve you receive a letter from your uncle Scrooge. He is asking you to come visit him though he never showed any fondness towards his relatives. When you come you meet the Ghost of Christmas Past who brings you to the past so that you could save your young uncle’s proposal by overcoming the intrigues of Scrooge’s dark self. Can you change the past and grapple with the challenges these changes also inflict on the present?
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1469989_10152448085004966_2013993989_n

Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    All they wanted was a cure, but what they got was terror! Return once again as a detective for the Agency of Anomalies! This time you’re called to the sanatorium in the Alps, where an evil professor has something terrible in mind for his unwitting patients.
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1459928_10152448085459966_1862947107_n

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:04 am

Oh! I can't wait for the next Agency of Anomalies! This looks cool Smile 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:22 pm

I forgot to look 'til today!

Jessica’s Play List – 12/9/13 – 12/15/13

Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Discover your true destiny in Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow! When you met Prince Philip, it was love at first sight... but his obligations to his kingdom kept you apart. Tradition required Philip to let Fate choose his bride by shooting a magical Silver Arrow into the sky. As luck would have it, the Silver Arrow chose you! But the moment it landed at your feet, a notorious shape shifter appeared and took it away from you! Now you must track him down and get back the arrow before his mysterious client can get her grubby hands on it and present it at the wedding. Will you make it in time?
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1501596_10152466944634966_1416416134_o

Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    A young bride-to-be who was left standing alone at the altar on her wedding day hires you to find her fiancé. As you unravel the mystery you discover you must put an end to a curse with a centuries old tale of betrayal behind it that is claiming the lives of young men in the sleepy tourist town of Lake Bliss.
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1277053_10152466944229966_1452063224_o

Sportygal2009
    Sportygal2009

Post by Sportygal2009 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Whose the developer on this Mysterium game. Do you know?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Found it~

Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition - HOG [Big Top Games]
    click link to see more pics

Sportygal2009
    Sportygal2009

Post by Sportygal2009 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Thanks Genki! I'm not familiar with this developer!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:12 pm

I wasn't either, but looked it up to add to the Developed by/Published by list. 
    Big Top Games<--click

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Jessica’s Play List – 12/23/13 – 12/29/13 (4 photos)
    I hope you all have a safe and merry holiday season, and an opportunity to enjoy this week's fantastic releases!

Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Your house is warm and ready for Christmas Eve when an unexpected visitor magically appears at your window. Your ancestor, the Owl Spirit, begs your help. You must stop the jealous and vindictive Wenonah, the Spirit of Cold, from destroying your ancestors. If she succeeds in her terrible plan, she’ll make sure you’ll never be born! Travel through time to save your grandparents from her bitter, icy grasp in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost.
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 996753_10152502722394966_1182707658_n

The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    After being abandoned at an orphanage 25 years prior, you've received an invitation to meet your biological mother aboard an underwater dream facility, a playground for the rich and elite, designed to simulate dreams. Powered by an ancient technology, the machine holds many dark secrets and surprises. Set off on a quest to free your family, challenge the evil spirit, and escape the Emerald Maiden before it self-destructs!
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1475974_10152502722139966_207226681_n

Sportygal2009
    Sportygal2009

Post by Sportygal2009 Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:37 pm

The Emerald Maiden games looks intriguing. I did watch the video on you tube and I didn't come across any dress up the cute animals so that is always a good sign for me.  Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:46 pm

I beta'd The Emerald Maiden - I agree, very interesting. No dress ups  Okay Underwater secret entertainment centre for the wealthy. Step into your own dreams - great potential. It's professionally put together and graphics are good. Gameplay well balanced
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Jessica’s Play List – 1/6/14 – 1/12/14

Witches’ Legacy: Hunter and the Hunted Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 71422_10152539617699966_936531500_n
    Carrie and her adopted daughter Lynn had finally found peace within the mansion that had once known only tragedy. But that peace is shattered when the ancient Order of Witch Hunters kidnaps Lynn. Carrie must now join forces with an old foe to locate their secret headquarters and rescue her. Time is running out for Lynn. Can Carrie convince them that her daughter uses magic for good? Find out in Witches’ Legacy: Hunter and the Hunted, an exciting hidden-object puzzle adventure.

Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1534286_10152539617629966_1860591548_n
    Charon’s train has left the station, and you’ll never believe who’s on board. You and your fiancée were supposed to be happy, but someone’s destroyed your wedding day, and your lives together. Now her ghost beckons to you from the train of death. Can you put this vicious deed to rest – and help Charon bring justice to your love’s tragic end?

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:16 am

Jessica’s Play List – 1/13/14 – 1/19/14

Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    A brilliant but misunderstood professor, you’ve been to the Tree of Life, and lived to tell about it. Only no one will believe you! Your students have even begun to make fun of you… Until an elderly gentleman shows up at your door, and your whole life changes once again. Are the Three Stones really a portal to another world? Find that out and more as you follow your colleague’s trail to track down the truth of his strange disappearance.
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1509705_10152556196944966_129421156_n

Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Smalltown used to be peaceful until a burst of paranormal activity turned everything upside-down. People are fleeing for their lives as paintings come to life and poltergeists destroy their property. As the newest initiate of the Order of the Light, it’s your job to investigate the reason behind this chaos. You’ll have to explore every inch of the town if you want to find the truth. The Order has outfitted you with their latest gadgets, including a ghost-catching device, but will that be enough to stop whoever is behind this? Find out in this mysterious hidden-object puzzle adventure game!
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1509952_10152556196924966_2014865556_n

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 am

Jessica’s Play List – 1/20/14 – 1/26/14

Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    You’re an expert in Native American symbolism who’s been called to investigate some glowing glyphs. Your amulet, which has been in your family for generations, begins to glow as soon as you arrive, as if it’s part of this place. As you begin to investigate, you encounter strange ghosts from the past. Find out what caused their rift all those generations ago and how you’re connected to this place and its spirit.
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1486111_10152576143194966_1983881326_o

Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector’s Edition - #PC #MAC
    Several years ago you suffered a tragedy. Your sister Margaret died. Margaret lived with her husband, Emmett, in a small little village lost in the mountains. After her death, Emmett, overcome with grief, disappeared from the town. And now many years later, you have received a mysterious letter in which he invites you to meet him. Intrigued, you agree to meet him in the remote village of Reagan, home to an isolated population and where events transpire far beyond expectations!

Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1538000_10152576143299966_1229256540_o

Links to Teetat's preview threads:

Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition - HOG [Eipix]

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:18 pm

Whoops, forgot all about this!

Jessica's Play List - 1/27/14 - 2/2/14

Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians Collector’s Edition #PC #MAC
    Uncover the secrets of Green Hill in Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians! After receiving a frantic call from your niece, you arrive in Green Hill to discover that things have really gone to the birds. A flock of mysterious crows has been terrorizing the town, attacking citizens and causing them to vanish in their tracks. But they’re just the hired help. A strange man in a feathered cloak has a vendetta against your niece’s boyfriend, and he’ll stop at nothing to clear his path to revenge. Can you uncover the secrets behind his feathered fury and rescue Green Hill before it’s too late? Find out in this gorgeous Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1662644_10152590575204966_1251599798_n

Fatal Passion: Art Prison Collector’s Edition #PC #MAC
    One man’s art is another man’s prison. An eccentric artist's creations have sprung to life, and they’re terrorizing a small town. And it just happens to be the day the love of his life marries another man. Can you beat the painted traps and find the missing bride and groom in this exciting new hidden-object adventure story?
    Jessica's Play List (formerly Hondo's Highlights) - Page 4 1661914_10152590575094966_876619961_n

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:37 am