Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+6
volnole68
Frodo
djrum
Sable
RenaissanceMom
genkicoll
10 posters

Really GOOD Standard Edition-only Games

howong

Really GOOD Standard Edition-only Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Really GOOD Standard Edition-only Games

Post by howong Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Awesome list, thanks so much Genki!

Here's one: Azada 1
    pippi
    pippi

Really GOOD Standard Edition-only Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Really GOOD Standard Edition-only Games

Post by pippi Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:50 am

I was looking for a list like this in light of BF's St Pt's sale!  THANK YOU!  Happy bounce  Offering
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Welcome to the forum, Howong Sunny

Man, I really need to update this list! EEK!  Sorry that I've been lax!  Keep those suggestions coming, I'll get 'em edited in at some point!
    Critteranne
    Critteranne

Post by Critteranne Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:32 am

RenaissanceMom wrote:I mean, if Rhiannon, then why not Syberia or a Nancy Drew? Or one of the Carol Reed mysteries for that matter? But it isn't quite accurate to call those "standard edition-only games", and IMO the same holds true for Rhiannon and Scratches.
    Anyway, I'm probably just over-thinking this. Embarrassed
    Carol Reed mysteries? Hmm. Carol Reed was a famous director of movies like The Third Man, Odd Man Out, and The Fallen Idol. I wonder if they named their dective after him on purpose, as a tribute? Or if they named her without Googling her name to find out if it was already a famous name?

Anyway, thanks for this thread. It's a brilliant idea!  Big smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:51 am

I know that I'm really behind on updating post #1, but I promise to add in all of your suggestions once I finish getting moved!  I just can't attend to it right now! ... go figure! Laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:07 pm