Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Dark & Eerie Games Thread

luvtoread

Re: Dark & Eerie Games Thread

Post by luvtoread on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Well,   this thread is getting neglected.  I miss dj

I have been playing the new GT: Crimson Hollow game.   Rather enjoying it.  It took
    a twist I was not expecting,  I love we get to carry dear old Dad around, and there
    is even a laugh out loud moment when Dorian takes a crack at Dad.

This family and its associates are never boring.

I hope everyone is doing well and will be back here soon.

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:24 am

Exciting news from the skinny dragon breeder here - I played a bunch of trials and a beta yesterday, and today I played a HOPA from start to finish!! Took 4444ever! OH!

I played Subliminal Realms The Masterpiece, and it's not (a masterpiece), but it was fine for me, I like painting games. I'm not going to get back into reviewing though, I am enjoying the more mindless timeless fantasy world where I can hide away. Don't want to 'go back to work'. Snicker

luvtoread

Post by luvtoread on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Hi  JTF 

I have been w/o internet all week and just got connected!!!   YES!

glad your back playing.

I need to start playing games again.

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:05 am

I've been ignoring the pc now for weeks. Just too damn cold here. Worst winter in my memory. Cold cold cold with icy winds, and it has literally rained every 24 hours for the entire year so far, except for 4 days' heatwave of 40+C, and 2 days last week, with only the clouds. Still cold of course. Hardly ever hear Aussies complain about rain! SingingRain \'s windy  c-cold

Glad your internet is back though!

So. I'm playing HOPAs again now. Have played Marie Roget last night, where I had a terrible time keeping track of who's who. Maybe I'm just out of practice.

Then, His Lordship Tobie jumped up on my desk without considering obstacles, and knocked over a bottle of water onto the mouse and pad and speakers and wiring! Arrghh! But, no harm done. Except that today, I go to play the DD, and find I have no sound!!! pullhair I could scream! I don't need sound to play with dragons, do I? But I'm not playing much with that, am I? I am playing, for only the 3rd day in a row, HOPAs! Anyone want an overweight, thoroughly spoiled, arrogant Bengal? I'll send him by post!

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:16 pm

Okay... I'm out of practice... but I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A BLOODY THING IN DARK TALES: TELL-TALE HEART!!

Totally confused and bamboozled! 

I do see ERS (it's still them, right?) are making an all out battle to be different now. All the recent games have been substantially different from the norm - particularly their norm. Which is kinda a shame, because I liked the old familiar style of ERS games. Of course, Dupin is there as gorgeous as ever (although aging I think! When did he get those bags under the eyes?).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:37 pm