Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

5 posters

Get Cash Back on your Purchases! (Big Fish and more!)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Get Cash Back on your Purchases! (Big Fish and more!) Empty Get Cash Back on your Purchases! (Big Fish and more!)

Post by genkicoll Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:19 pm

There's a wonderful little site called Ebates that will give you cash back on your purchases at hundreds of online stores:  Wal-mart, Sears, Verizon, Kohls... and Big Fish Games, who offers 5% cash back!

To earn this cash back, all you have to do is sign up with Ebates HERE (it's free to sign up!) 

Old, outdated info: The catch?  You have to use the E-bates link to Big Fish before you start your shopping trip, but since you can have FAVORITE stores, it's simple:  Add Big Fish as one of your favorites, then bookmark your MyEbates page.  From there, just remember to start your BF shopping trips from your Ebates page and you'll get cash back!

NEW:  Ebates now has a Firefox add-on that will pop up (non-invasively) that will help you make sure that you never forget to activate your cash back on a participating website!

Get the add-on here:
    https://www.ebates.com/button.htm

I've used Ebates for Sears, E-bay and Big Fish, and Ebates really does deliver.

So, truth in advertising and all that, by using the link I've provided above, I do get credit for referring you Silly face  If you'd rather not use my referral link, just go to ebates.com ;)

Last edited by genkicoll on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
    jeanniemouse
    jeanniemouse

Get Cash Back on your Purchases! (Big Fish and more!) Empty Re: Get Cash Back on your Purchases! (Big Fish and more!)

Post by jeanniemouse Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Just signed up, Genki...and I used your link. Thanks for turning me onto this!
    Smallhaven
    Smallhaven

Get Cash Back on your Purchases! (Big Fish and more!) Empty Re: Get Cash Back on your Purchases! (Big Fish and more!)

Post by Smallhaven Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 am

Thanks, Genki. I'll take a look at the link you provided.

ETA:

What a doh! I can be sometimes. I'm already a member and didn't realize it until I tried to sign up. Embarrassed
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 am

With a great sale going on at Big Fish, don't forget to sign in and surf to BF from your Ebates account! 5% cash back is a wonderful thing! DOUBLE cash back for Labor Day weekend is even better! Get Cash Back on your Purchases! (Big Fish and more!) 2520623126

If you don't have an Ebates account, here are some easy steps:

You get cash back by signing up at Ebates. It's simple and painless, and it works great! I've gotten money from them more than once :D

Here's what to do the first time you go:

1. Sign up at Ebates by clicking HERE:

2. Once you're logged in, go to this link:
    http://www.ebates.com/my/favorites.htm

3. In the drop-down box, choose Games & Toys

4. Find Big Fish, and click on the gray heart to the left of it. Big Fish is now one of your favorite stores.

What now?

Use Ebates' link to surf to Big Fish. They will track your purchases, and send you 5% cash back in something like 3 months. They do not ask for any personal information except to get the money to you. You can give them a PO Box if you'd rather have a check, or they can deposit the money into your PayPal account, and there may be other options as well.

For future visits:

To get back to Ebates' Big Fish link easily, simply log in and click on the My Ebates tab, which is at the center, top of the screen.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:11 am

Just a reminder to use Ebates if you're going to be participating in the Tax Day Sale at Big Fish.

Click here: Get Cash Back on your Purchases! (Big Fish and more!) Ebates_logo
    Sable
    Sable

Post by Sable Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:32 am

Thanks, Genki. I knew about Ebate, but didn't know about the 5% cash back when buying Big Fish games. I should start reaping in the benefits hand over fist now!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:37 am

A *BUMP* for the Big Fish 50% off weekend sale.  Don't forget to use Ebates!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=%2FerKrTU4cWnOz%2BQ1MPk7Hg%3D%3D
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:06 am

I was just looking at Ebates, and found that they are giving 17.5% cash back on purchases at WildTangent!

http://www.ebates.com/coupons/wildtangent.com/index.htm?query=game&position=4&type=suggest&store=9665
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:30 am

Get Cash Back on your Purchases! (Big Fish and more!) 3676574821

An awesome sale at Big Fish this weekend, so don't forget your cash back!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:40 am

Here's a BUMP!  for any newbies we have here!  Get that cash back on your Big Fish purchases!
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:05 pm

Can somebody enlighten me how ebates works?  I've heard of it around the interwebs, but am unsure how it actually works.  Thanks.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:52 pm

See THIS POST, pippi, and if you still have questions, just ask! Big smile
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Thanks for that, Genki.  I checked out their privacy policy, and their privacy policy kind of gave me the heebie jeebies.  The fact that they ignore "Do Not Track" directives and use smart cookies makes me cautious.  What's been your experience using ebates?  Is it worth relinquishing privacy?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Oh yes!  They have to track so that they can credit you when you make purchases!  I love Ebates, 'cause, well, money talks! Elk grin  You get some money just for signing up, then you have your rebates added on.  I think they send out checks every 3 months; something like that.  Justie and I both didn't use Ebates for several months, and when we went back, we got a welcome back bonus of $10 just for using the service again.

You don't have to give them personal information unless you want to, but they do need to know where to send the money.  You can link Ebates to your Paypal account or have them mail you a check.  There may be other options, I don't remember Silly face
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:21 pm

It's been a long time since I last remembered to BUMP this topic, but I have some great info to add!

Ebates now has a Firefox add-on that will pop up (non-invasively) that will help you make sure that you never forget to activate your cash back on a participating website!

Get the add-on here:
    https://www.ebates.com/button.htm

I almost never buy from Big Fish anymore, but I use Ebates for multiple other sites, including Sears, Amazon, and Ebay!  Since I first joined up, I've earned $156 cash back, and that's definitely something to be happy about! Happy bounce

Please see the first post of this thread for information on Ebates if you don't know what it is *points up*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:10 pm