Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

TOBIE IS BACK !!!

orphaned
    orphaned

TOBIE IS BACK !!! Empty TOBIE IS BACK !!!

Post by orphaned Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Half Flower

from Justie ... aka JustTheFacts

UYH77777777777777777777777777777777777777

THAT'S TOBIE SAYING I'M BAAACK!

Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce 

thank you everyone .... Hug  
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

TOBIE IS BACK !!! Empty Re: TOBIE IS BACK !!!

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Happy bounce Yup! 5am I awaken I know not why, but soon hear a sort of reedy echo that reminds me of Tobie. Girls are going nuts, sounding like they are fighting over food Ninja has caught (Ninja is my only cat who is a capable hunter and she doesn't share! Wub )

So, as always I check to see she doesn't leave yucky stinking leftovers, and there is Tobie! Sitting at the front door and crying, while all 3 girls growl and hiss at him! The Prodigal Son hath returned and his sisters deny him! Poor baby. 

All is well with them again now, and Tobie has had some tucker, so I am blissfully thinking about a little nap - in the bed. Since he wandered off I have been sleeping in bits and pieces on the lounge.

Thank you all for your prayers. Hug I feel like the luckiest cat owner ever. Twice a cat has disappeared in the last year, and both have returned unharmed. Despite it being Spring and the bush around here is snake-heaven and the people think nothing of killing the cats, but protect the snakes!

Tobie was gone for 5 nights and Molly for an unheard of 10 nights!  Elk grin
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Oh thank goodness! Wub  I'm so happy for you, Justie!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm