Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Rocket of Whispers: Prologue

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Rocket of Whispers: Prologue Empty Rocket of Whispers: Prologue

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:19 am

Rocket of Whispers: Prologue
    by SIGONO INC. - September, 2018

Series links: OPUS: The Day We Found Earth, OPUS: Rocket of Whispers, Rocket of Whispers: Prologue

Available at:
    Steam

Rocket of Whispers: Prologue Header

Rocket of Whispers: Prologue is a short narrative game with a very short playtime.

It takes place before the main game, OPUS: Rocket of Whispers, and tells the story of Fei Lin’s first waking moments.

Story

“Fei... Have you awakened?”

When I awoke, I was all alone.
    The familiar scenery around me, were in ruins.

In a chilling cellar below the apocalyptic snow, Fei Lin the witch wakes up from hibernation, and ventures into the forsaken world. Guide her through the process of escaping the cellar, and seeing the changed world for her first time.

“If you awaken to a world in ruin, please... return us...” - Church Elder

With an important mission and the hopes of the people resting on her shoulders, Fei Lin takes her first steps into a lonely, empty world that has been forgotten by time itself.

Game Features

• Explore Fei Lin’s origin
    • Escape the cellar!
    • A hauntingly beautiful world
    • An audiovisual marvel

==========================================

※ This is a free mini companion piece for OPUS: Rocket of Whispers, created for our fans.
    Rocket of Whispers: Prologue Ss_1f0585fe0359d9859804fe7b32efdd7487aa39c4.600x338
    Rocket of Whispers: Prologue Ss_1621426d04075e9bbe03496fc549ebcde2140a27.600x338
    Rocket of Whispers: Prologue Ss_758587744c243b8ca399b6389bfac1baddcd6c80.600x338

Rocket of Whispers: Prologue O9fj
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Rocket of Whispers: Prologue Empty Re: Rocket of Whispers: Prologue

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:40 pm

Rocket of Whispers: Prologue (Point 'n Click)

Available in four languages, this will take roughly 15 to 20 minutes to complete.

Take a glimpse into the world of OPUS: Rocket of Whispers.  Since I have not yet played the original game, this prologue did not make a lot of sense to me, and yet it was powerful and evocative.  The loneliness, the cold, the sorrow and the fear... What happened in this place?  I want to know more.

I will surely revisit this offering once I've played the main game, and I'm sure I will enjoy it even more when that time comes.

Recommended!

Rocket of Whispers: Prologue O9fj

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 pm