Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

unannounced games

Yolanded
    Yolanded

unannounced games Empty unannounced games

Post by Yolanded Sat May 09, 2015 5:07 am

I read of unannounced games when they came out, they are all games Mortimer Beckett and Heart's Medicine: Season One and I can not access the forum.

I wonder now how many games are released without my knowledge.

Hi
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

unannounced games Empty Re: unannounced games

Post by luvtoread Sat May 09, 2015 5:56 am

I have all the Mortimer Beckett games (I still have MB and the Crimson Thief waiting to be finished)
    They have been out for years.
    What forum are you referring to?

I really appreciate Genki's efforts to show us games that we otherwise might not know about.
    Yolanded
    Yolanded

Post by Yolanded Sat May 09, 2015 7:49 am

I was referring to the site of Big fish game, which does not announce new releases of games even if they are dated, the games that I wrote came out in May. the news, I learned from the forum Valdy, they also found the chance. Genki's forum is very complete on various kinds of game, and information
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat May 09, 2015 9:18 am

Oh my GOSH! faints  I never thought I'd see the day that these GameHouse-exclusives would show up at Big Fish! OH!  Heart's Medicine is really good, made by the same people who do the Delicious: Emily games.
    Yolanded
    Yolanded

Post by Yolanded Sat May 09, 2015 9:34 am

genkicoll wrote:Oh my GOSH! faints  I never thought I'd see the day that these GameHouse-exclusives would show up at Big Fish! OH!  Heart's Medicine is really good, made by the same people who do the Delicious: Emily games.
    what is strange is that BFG did not know anything. I mentioned also here to see if you were also aware of other games were not announced, it was not a criticism of the forum Genki. sorry for misunderstanding. 

Smile   Heart's Medicine, definitely take it, pity / shame not continue with other episodes.

Hi
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sat May 09, 2015 11:11 am

Yolanded wrote:
    genkicoll wrote:Oh my GOSH! faints  I never thought I'd see the day that these GameHouse-exclusives would show up at Big Fish! OH!  Heart's Medicine is really good, made by the same people who do the Delicious: Emily games.
    what is strange is that BFG did not know anything. I mentioned also here to see if you were also aware of other games were not announced, it was not a criticism of the forum Genki. sorry for misunderstanding. 

Smile   Heart's Medicine, definitely take it, pity / shame not continue with other episodes.

Hi

I do not know about Heart's Medicine.    As far as I knew,  MB games were sold either at GameHouse
    (will check on that)  or from Paprikari.    I bought my MB games directly
    from the makers.   According to Game House,  MB: The Crimson Thief  is no longer available on
    their website.

Oh,  I knew you meant no criticism.   Don't worry,   I was just expressing my appreciation for Genki. Hug
    Yolanded
    Yolanded

Post by Yolanded Sat May 09, 2015 12:12 pm

luvtoread wrote:
    Yolanded wrote:

Hi

I do not know about Heart's Medicine.    As far as I knew,  MB games were sold either at GameHouse
    (will check on that)  or from Paprikari.    I bought my MB games directly
    from the makers.   According to Game House,  MB: The Crimson Thief  is no longer available on
    their website.

Oh,  I knew you meant no criticism.   Don't worry,   I was just expressing my appreciation for Genki. Hug

flutter eyelashes ok thank you
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sat May 09, 2015 3:09 pm

Yolanded- thanks to this post I went and actually finished my long neglected MB: Crimson Thief
    game. Clap It has been sitting neglected for a very long time Embarrassed
    I had stopped playing it cause at the time I just could not seem to get anywhere.

So, you helped me get a game off of my "to finish playing" list.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:17 pm