Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!


3 posters

    unannounced games

    Yolanded
    Yolanded


    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2013-08-23
    Location : Italia

    unannounced games Empty unannounced games

    Post by Yolanded Sat May 09, 2015 7:07 am

    I read of unannounced games when they came out, they are all games Mortimer Beckett and Heart's Medicine: Season One and I can not access the forum.

    I wonder now how many games are released without my knowledge.

    Hi
    luvtoread
    luvtoread


    Posts : 1171
    Join date : 2012-09-06
    Age : 61
    Location : Johnstown, NY

    unannounced games Empty Re: unannounced games

    Post by luvtoread Sat May 09, 2015 7:56 am

    I have all the Mortimer Beckett games (I still have MB and the Crimson Thief waiting to be finished)
    They have been out for years.
    What forum are you referring to?

    I really appreciate Genki's efforts to show us games that we otherwise might not know about.
    Yolanded
    Yolanded


    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2013-08-23
    Location : Italia

    unannounced games Empty Re: unannounced games

    Post by Yolanded Sat May 09, 2015 9:49 am

    I was referring to the site of Big fish game, which does not announce new releases of games even if they are dated, the games that I wrote came out in May. the news, I learned from the forum Valdy, they also found the chance. Genki's forum is very complete on various kinds of game, and information
    genkicoll
    genkicoll


    Posts : 8347
    Join date : 2011-12-29
    Age : 48
    Location : Pacific Northwest

    unannounced games Empty Re: unannounced games

    Post by genkicoll Sat May 09, 2015 11:18 am

    Oh my GOSH! faints  I never thought I'd see the day that these GameHouse-exclusives would show up at Big Fish! OH!  Heart's Medicine is really good, made by the same people who do the Delicious: Emily games.


    _________________
    Never be a prisoner of your past.
    It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

    unannounced games O9fj
    Yolanded
    Yolanded


    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2013-08-23
    Location : Italia

    unannounced games Empty Re: unannounced games

    Post by Yolanded Sat May 09, 2015 11:34 am

    genkicoll wrote:Oh my GOSH! faints  I never thought I'd see the day that these GameHouse-exclusives would show up at Big Fish! OH!  Heart's Medicine is really good, made by the same people who do the Delicious: Emily games.
    what is strange is that BFG did not know anything. I mentioned also here to see if you were also aware of other games were not announced, it was not a criticism of the forum Genki. sorry for misunderstanding. 

    Smile   Heart's Medicine, definitely take it, pity / shame not continue with other episodes.

    Hi
    luvtoread
    luvtoread


    Posts : 1171
    Join date : 2012-09-06
    Age : 61
    Location : Johnstown, NY

    unannounced games Empty Re: unannounced games

    Post by luvtoread Sat May 09, 2015 1:11 pm

    Yolanded wrote:
    genkicoll wrote:Oh my GOSH! faints  I never thought I'd see the day that these GameHouse-exclusives would show up at Big Fish! OH!  Heart's Medicine is really good, made by the same people who do the Delicious: Emily games.
    what is strange is that BFG did not know anything. I mentioned also here to see if you were also aware of other games were not announced, it was not a criticism of the forum Genki. sorry for misunderstanding. 

    Smile   Heart's Medicine, definitely take it, pity / shame not continue with other episodes.

    Hi


    I do not know about Heart's Medicine.    As far as I knew,  MB games were sold either at GameHouse
    (will check on that)  or from Paprikari.    I bought my MB games directly
    from the makers.   According to Game House,  MB: The Crimson Thief  is no longer available on
    their website.

    Oh,  I knew you meant no criticism.   Don't worry,   I was just expressing my appreciation for Genki. Hug
    Yolanded
    Yolanded


    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2013-08-23
    Location : Italia

    unannounced games Empty Re: unannounced games

    Post by Yolanded Sat May 09, 2015 2:12 pm

    luvtoread wrote:
    Yolanded wrote:
    genkicoll wrote:Oh my GOSH! faints  I never thought I'd see the day that these GameHouse-exclusives would show up at Big Fish! OH!  Heart's Medicine is really good, made by the same people who do the Delicious: Emily games.
    what is strange is that BFG did not know anything. I mentioned also here to see if you were also aware of other games were not announced, it was not a criticism of the forum Genki. sorry for misunderstanding. 

    Smile   Heart's Medicine, definitely take it, pity / shame not continue with other episodes.

    Hi


    I do not know about Heart's Medicine.    As far as I knew,  MB games were sold either at GameHouse
    (will check on that)  or from Paprikari.    I bought my MB games directly
    from the makers.   According to Game House,  MB: The Crimson Thief  is no longer available on
    their website.

    Oh,  I knew you meant no criticism.   Don't worry,   I was just expressing my appreciation for Genki. Hug

    flutter eyelashes ok thank you
    luvtoread
    luvtoread


    Posts : 1171
    Join date : 2012-09-06
    Age : 61
    Location : Johnstown, NY

    unannounced games Empty Re: unannounced games

    Post by luvtoread Sat May 09, 2015 5:09 pm

    Yolanded- thanks to this post I went and actually finished my long neglected MB: Crimson Thief
    game. Clap It has been sitting neglected for a very long time Embarrassed
    I had stopped playing it cause at the time I just could not seem to get anywhere.

    So, you helped me get a game off of my "to finish playing" list.

    Sponsored content


    unannounced games Empty Re: unannounced games

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm