Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Awakening 7: The Golden Age

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Awakening 7: The Golden Age Empty Awakening 7: The Golden Age

Post by genkicoll Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:49 am

Awakening: The Golden Age

by Boomzap Entertainment - November, 2014

Series links: Awakening 1: The Dreamless Castle, Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood, Awakening 3: The Goblin Kingdom, Awakening 4: The Skyward Castle, Awakening 5: The Sunhook Spire, Awakening Kingdoms "Free-to-Play", Awakening 6: The Redleaf Forest, Awakening 7: The Golden Age

Available at:
    Big Fish as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

Awakening 7: The Golden Age Awakening-the-golden-age-collectors-edition_feature

Before Queen Sophia was born, the Human Kingdom lived in an age of glory: the golden age. However, this age too had its dark times. Beneath a veneer of peace, war has come with minotaurs invading human villages. But there is more to this war than meets the eye, and you must uncover it. The minotaurs claim that humans have been starving them, but how could this be true? Escape your village, investigate the truth, and journey to the ends of the kingdom and into its castles, meeting allies with unique abilities that can help you. Uncover the secrets behind the war, or the kingdom of your birth will be destroyed!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• A dark, new story set in the Awakening world
    • Meet characters that explore the world along with you
    • Lushly detailed and unique landscapes to discover
    • Discover the secrets that lie in the Human Kingdom
    • Use your unique magical ability to solve puzzles and uncover clues

For the Standard Edition

Click images to enlarge
    Awakening 7: The Golden Age Th_screen1 Awakening 7: The Golden Age Th_screen2 Awakening 7: The Golden Age Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Awakening 7: The Golden Age Empty Re: Awakening 7: The Golden Age

Post by luvtoread Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:38 am

I bought this on sale.  I enjoyed it,  but its not as long as the other Awakening games.
    I also had to laugh as I had to click on the characters to find out what they were up
    to.    The Prince most of the time was just standing there--the black bar let me know
    he was actually doing something.
    For some reason,   I liked Longmire,  the Minotaur.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 am