Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Empty Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy

Post by genkicoll Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy
    by Awem - June, 2011

Series links: Golden Trails 1: The New Western Rush, Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy, Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed

Available from:
    Awem as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    GameHouse (SE for PC and Mac)

Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Golden-trails-2-the-lost-legacy-500-20

Travel back to the 18th century and uncover the secrets of bygone days with Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy, a fantastic hidden object adventure game and the second title in Golden Trails series!

In Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy, you play the role of Henry whose Grandfather is accused of piracy and condemned to death. Travel four continents, find the ship’s logbook and its missing pages to find out the truth about your grandfather’s past and save his life! But there is much more behind this story… Long forgotten legend, lost legacy and love story await!

Scour fantastic locations to find over 2000 hidden objects and solve original puzzles as you journey through the exotic Maghreb, rainy England, Spain and the legendary islands of the Caribbean Sea. Play shooting gallery & puzzle mini-games, collect lost things and earn numerous trophies. Explore intriguing storyline and meet unique characters, the brightest prototypes of the epoch, in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy!

Extras in Collector's Edition:

• Bonus episode with six additional hidden object levels
    • Shooting gallery and puzzle mini-games
    • Integrated strategy guide
    • Making-of
    • Beautiful hand drawn wallpapers
    • Original sound tracks

Click images to enlarge
    Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Th_screen1 Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Th_screen2 Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Empty Re: Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:11 am

A Joy For HO Fans
    Sunny Sunny SunnySunnySunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

If you're into HO games rather than puzzle/adventure, this is for you. This is almost completely HO, with some interesting mini-puzzles found within them. There is no searching for anything, but there is purpose to your movements and a good story wrapped around the HOs. You'll love shooting the pirates - even I can get them - and they don't affect your game.

Even the story is fun and light hearted. You must travel all over the world to try and find evidence of your grandfather's innocence after he is arrested for piracy. Expect plenty of twists and turns and a little romance, and some beautiful locations. Or you can skip it entirely if you just want HO.

The graphics are very professional, with clarity and colour to rival any of the gloomier HOGAs, the voice over is just so great I anticipated each chapter summary so I could listen to him.

If you've played Golden Trails 1 The New Western Rush, this is a similar format, but much more sophisticated.

As I say, absolutely perfect for HO fans, but with so much fun going on in each scene, even puzzle and adventure fans will probably enjoy it.

I Recommend This Game!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:11 am