Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock Empty Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock

Post by genkicoll Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock
    by Alawar

Series links: Vampire Saga 1: Pandora's Box, Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock, Vampire Saga 3: Break Out

Available at:
    Alawar
    Big Fish
    Awem
    Gamehouse

Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock Vampire-saga-welcome-to-hell-lock_feature

Welcome to Hill Lock, a place no one in their right mind would want to be. The abandoned town beckons you to explore its ravaged streets. Fire that reaches up through cracks in the earth threatens your life and signs that something unnatural is stalking you have your nerves on edge. To escape, you'll have to gather useful items and solve clever puzzles. Find the path that leads you out of hell in Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock!

• Terrifying locations
    • Fantastic gameplay
    • Escape from hell!

Click images to enlarge
    Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock Th_screen1 Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock Th_screen2 Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock Empty Re: Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 14, 2014 3:24 am

Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock

Very Disappointing For Vamp Fans

Very disappointing game. No story - three quarters in and I still haven't done anything except crash my bike and wander a deserted and ugly town fixing things. I've had no interaction with any vampires and haven't even noticed that I've been bitten.

There is too much returning to the same HO scene to recover the same objects. Loading between scenes is slow too. The other major negative this game has is that its HO scenes are basically static - there's little or no animation, which makes them feel flat.

On the plus side, the photo 'map' was a nice touch and I liked having the objects near the cursor highlighted in the list. Hints fill quickly and are useful.

In a nutshell, vampire fans will hate it, and its a very ho hum HO game.

I don't recommend this game.

(I have come to appreciate this game more now, so this is just to keep the archives complete  Big smile )

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 am