Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Vampire Saga 3: Break Out (Pop-up)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Vampire Saga 3: Break Out (Pop-up) Empty Vampire Saga 3: Break Out (Pop-up)

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Vampire Saga: Break Out
    by Alawar

Series links: Vampire Saga 1: Pandora's Box, Vampire Saga 2: Welcome to Hell Lock, Vampire Saga 3: Break Out

Available at:
    Alawar
    Big Fish
    iWin
    GameHouse

Vampire Saga 3: Break Out (Pop-up) Vampire-saga-break-out-logo

Sink your teeth into the jugular of a heart-stopping journey through the town of Hell Lock in Vampire Saga 3: Break Out, the third chapter in the popular series of hidden object adventure games. As you guide a doctor through the panic-stricken streets of Hell Lock, you will slowly uncover the source of a red-eyed terror that is turning the townspeople into murderous creatures of the night. You will also help the man of science resolve his preference for rational thinking with his visions of his dead daughter, who seems to be taking him on a tour of the horrors of the abandoned town.

Throughout your quest, you will interact with ill-fated characters, explore decrepit streets and buildings, and solve mind-bending puzzles that pave the way to a confrontation with the evil that resides in the underbelly of the doomed town. Are you thirsty? Then take a bite out of Vampire Saga 3: Break Out and drink your fill!

• 36 eye locations
    • Nine hidden object scenes
    • 20 animated story scenes
    • Hints, tips and tutorial
    • 18 mini-games

Click images to enlarge
    Vampire Saga 3: Break Out (Pop-up) Vampire-saga-break-out-screenshot-middle0 Vampire Saga 3: Break Out (Pop-up) Vampire-saga-break-out-screenshot-middle1 Vampire Saga 3: Break Out (Pop-up) Vampire-saga-break-out-screenshot-middle2

Last edited by genkicoll on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Vampire Saga 3: Break Out (Pop-up) Empty Re: Vampire Saga 3: Break Out (Pop-up)

Post by genkicoll Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 am

Now available at Big Fish and iWin.

I loved the first two in the series. Hell Lock was especially good for an adventure-play-lover like myself. I've not tried this yet, but it looks like they've changed the format to a pop-up or "bubble"-type of play.

Anyone tried it yet?
    bribling

Post by bribling Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:03 pm

I liked the first two but this is a little different and was a NO Buy for me. Nothing wrong with it that I could tell, I just didn't care for it. It almost looks like it could have been made before the other two.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:52 am