Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

The Tiny Tale 1

genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Tiny Tale 1 Empty The Tiny Tale 1

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:07 am

The Tiny Tale
    by Running Pillow - October, 2013

Series linksThe Tiny Tale 1, The Tiny Tale 2

Available at:
    Alawar
    Big Fish
    GameHouse
    iWin

The Tiny Tale 1 The-tiny-tale_feature

Retrieve the four elements and restore a magical kingdom in The Tiny Tale! After an evil wizard stole the four elements, an entire kingdom was plunged into darkness. Now, under the command of the ancient shaman, the gremlins must retrieve these elements from the depths of the wizard's perilous dungeons. Enjoy the immersive atmosphere and recover the kingdom in this mystical Time Management game!

• 40 challenging levels
    • Diverse spells and enemies
    • Equip your little helpers

Click images to enlarge

The Tiny Tale 1 Th_screen1_The Tiny Tale 1 Th_screen2_The Tiny Tale 1 Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat May 31, 2014 10:08 am; edited 4 times in total
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

The Tiny Tale 1 Empty Re: The Tiny Tale 1

Post by RenaissanceMom Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:44 am

<copied from another post of mine>
    I demo'd it but TBH I'm not sure I liked it enough to buy it. The opportunity to adorn the characters did nothing for me, although I've no doubt many will find it a fun addition. The game play was quite imaginative and the graphics were good, but there was something frustrating in each level's layout. I couldn't easily see my objectives and where to begin and I kept losing a lot of time. Ultimately I grew a bit bored and didn't mind when the time ran out.

I'm all in favor of supporting game devs, but in my case this would be purchased as a DD or using a PCC.

Genki, did you end up trying this new version yet? What did you think?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:06 am

No, I haven't tried it yet.  Thanks for posting your thoughts in both threads!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:33 am