Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise Empty Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:57 am

Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise
    by Blue Giraffe - October, 2013

Series links: Please see the Delicious Game Series Index

Available at:
    Big Fish as Standard Edition only
    GameHouse as Platinum Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Premium Edition / Standard Edition

Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise 202316

Emily and Patrick set sail for their long-awaited honeymoon in the all-new Delicious – Emily's Honeymoon Cruise, an exciting time management adventure where it's anything but smooth sailing. The newlyweds soon find their expectations for married life are different.

Follow the newlyweds as Patrick and Emily embark on their celebration cruise. Sailing off into the horizon of wedded bliss, Emily soon discovers she doesn't know how to relax and she certainly isn't used to having others take care of her. To make matters worse, when Patrick tells her he's excited to start a family as soon as possible, Emily's response is tepid – she's not sure she's ready for that just yet. Can they find a way to be happy?
    • Play another great episode in the Delicious series of time management games.
    • Manage different places with Francois, Angela, and your other favorite Delicious characters.
    • Keep Patrick and Emily happy to earn golden hearts.
    • GameHouse Walkthrough

Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise 1

Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise 2
    Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise 3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:45 am; edited 7 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise Empty Re: Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 pm

I'm enjoying the game very much, and will write a review when I'm through, but one thing to be aware of is that this game supports only ONE player!  There are no profiles! meh 

Here is the official response over at the GameHouse forums (thread located HERE):
    Hello everyone,

Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise supports one player; however we have a new utility that will allow PC users to erase their current game's progress and achievements to start the game anew.

1. Please click here to download the zipped file, and then open the file.

2. Next double click on the file name 'delicious_combined.bat' and then confirm by clicking "Run."

3. Now you can play the game over from scratch, or you can let someone else enjoy the game.

We have requested a similar utility for the Mac version of the game and I'll post those details when received.

Thanks,
    Bill
    There IS an easier way to do this if you know your way around a computer:

Find and delete the 'players' folder, which is (probably) located here:
    C:\Program Files\Gamehouse\Games\Delicious Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

This will DELETE your preexisting game and allow you to start over.

*grumble grumble* Stupid GameHouse *grumble* rollingpin
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise Empty Re: Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:13 am

No proper review from me for now, as I am ticked at the game meh

We have a couple of frustrating glitches. 

First, in episode 17-5, you MUST hit expert before the clip at the end (where you earn extra points!!!) or the game does not register that you've made the expert score... and it's HARD!  I'm an experienced player, and even switching to beginner mode, I still had to replay it five or six times before I could get the required points.  As long as you pass the level with the target score, you HAVE to watch the full credits (no skip!) every time you try (unless you restart the level before your last customer leaves.)

Second is at the end of the bonus game, 18-5.  Same deal with having to watch the closing credits (AGAIN!) and with no skip.  Finish the game, go back and buy the final items, and get your final collectables.

Whee, all of the collectables!  Let's take a picture~!

Now a film strip is supposed to appear at the bottom so that we can watch the final sequence!

... except that for some of us, it doesn't appear  Yeah right

In order to actually see what happens at the very end, you have to replay the final episode... and see the credits again... THEN you'll get to watch the clip. Gah!  Very frustrating!

EXCEPT for these frustrations, the game is very good.  The feeling is a bit more like Heart's Medicine than what I'm used to with these games, but since that's a great game, that didn't bother me.

Once GH fixes the glitches in the game, I'll come back and give more information, but for now, this is all ya get Wink
    Yolanded
    Yolanded

Post by Yolanded Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:35 am

Smile Today I received a coupon from zylom (Italian version of gamehouse) to have the game at half price, € 14.97 instead of € 29.95. Do you know if the English site is doing promotions through newsletters?, I just signed up and of course still do not get anything, Huh?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Sorry Yolanded, I don't see any specials on Delicious right now!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:37 pm

wbeal, GameHouse staff, on October 29, 2013 wrote:Good news, everyone! We have an updated version of Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise, where you can create more player profiles and enjoy the full game without the need to wait for weekly episodes.

To enjoy these improved features all you need to do is install the game again. You won't lose your progress in the game if you re-install it.

(Note that first-time downloads of this game will be the updated version.)

If you currently have the game installed, please sign in to our site and then visit the game's download page. Then just click the link to "Download this game again" (right below the orange FunPass button).

Once the game has been re-installed simply unlock it with the email address and password you used to buy the game. FunPass players: Sign in with your FunPass credentials (email address and password) to enjoy unlimited play!

If you need help re-downloading this updated version please click here to be taken to our Knowledge Base article that will provide step-by-step instructions for getting the latest update for your game. And GameHouse Customer Support is here for you if you need help with the process. Contact us here.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had with our new Delicious game. Our customers are very important to us, and we want to keep you happy. Delicious 9: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise 3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad

Have fun playing Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise and thanks for playing at GameHouse!

Bill
    Yolanded
    Yolanded

Post by Yolanded Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:27 am

today there is a big sale on gamehouse 50%, I finally took the game  Happy bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:11 am